Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

We should have an (official or community) challenge of the month

I like the sound of that. Lets try and set challanges we know will be in peoples limits, or challanges that are broad enough that people can choose what to do within them, and set their own limits. 

I'll throw an idea out there, my favorite Milovana tease:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43567

Maybe everyone agrees to drink X amount and wait X amount of time before starting it, then blogs their run with updates about how bad they have to go and what decisions they're making. This tease has multiple endings so it might be interesting to see what endings people make it to and how they got there.

I'll bite, challenge of the month this month: pee your underwear sitting on the toilet and pull your pants back up over top. You can either include picture evidence (of underwear/pants) or tell us a description of how it went. Extra points if you do this in a public washroom stall or take a walk in public after with wet underwear under your pants.

4 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I'll bite, challenge of the month this month: pee your underwear sitting on the toilet and pull your pants back up over top. You can either include picture evidence (of underwear/pants) or tell us a description of how it went. Extra points if you do this in a public washroom stall or take a walk in public after with wet underwear under your pants.

That sounds fun!

23 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Just did this. These panties have probably like 6 pees in them now (Im trying not to wash them) and a couple of cums. Im wearing them under some light weight cargo trow that I peed last night and air dried, and Im bare foot in sneakers I peed in twice last week. Im cooking like this.