Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Suggestions for diaper/pull up for large guy

I'm a larger guy and I'm looking for suggestions for diapers or pull ups.  I am about 6 food and my pants are a 44 inch waist (42 in some pants).  I have until now bought Depends and comparable store brand versions as pull ups, but they don't really hold much and if I were to empty into them, they pretty much would fill up and leak.

First time I tried a rapid desperation hold, I ended up soaking through one, stopped, took off the soaked pull up, then put on a dry one.  I ended my hold by emptying into it while standing on a bed pad.  As soon as I began lowering it, it just dumped out over the leg hole and poured onto the pee pad.  Thank goodness that was there.

Anyway, I have heard good things about Goodnites XL, but I was wondering if they would even fit me at my size.  Are there any other recommendations?  I don't want to get them delivered for privacy reasons (my family always seems to ask questions on the rare occasion I get something delivered to me).  I also don't want to spend a small fortune on them either.

I actually did buy a set of Goodnites XL for boys.  I hope to try them out shortly, but not sure if they will even fit, but worst case scenario, I can split the sides and use them as additional padding for my Depends.

I am open to suggestions.

Unfortunately Goodnites, even the XL size, will probably be too small for you. You might be able to shimmy into them, maybe if you're careful, but the sides would be maxed out and probably eventually tear from the slightest movement/over time if they don't tear while you're putting them on. Depending on your proportions, if your thighs aren't that thick, then maybe they'll fit better, but I wouldn't count on it.

I'd say North Shore Megamaxxes are awesome. Their tapes are insanely good, they're made with nice plastic, they're priced pretty well, and good about being in stock, they have super good capacity, and they're sized and fitted bigger, which I really like about them. North Shore is also super cool with the ABDL community and very generous with their samples.

I also really like Tykables. They're sized a little bit on the larger side, not as much as North Shore, but still somewhat bigger, have really good velcro tapes, the some of, if not the best available, I like a lot of their graphics, and they also have really good capacity and nice plastic shells. They're ABDL diapers, so most of what they have costs a little extra and has babyish/kiddish prints on them, so if that's not your thing you might not be a fan of them.

Another ABDL diaper that is absolutely awesome, are TryAgains by Pretend Again. These diapers would be my number 1 favorite if they were plastic backed. But that's a preference thing. Quality wise they're top notch and have the best cutest graphics of all ABDL diapers imo.

ABU also sells a lot of diapers I really like. Once again, another ABDL diaper company...you can probably tell at this point I'm a big fan of the cute graphic printed diapers lol. But they offer a large range of sizes and good quality diapers that would be able to fit you well. Relative to the other diapers I mentioned so far, ABU diapers tend to have a relatively trimmer, smaller, more snug fit/sizing. Especially their Peekabus. Although their new Tiny Tails seem to not be sized smaller like a lot of their other diapers are.

And "by sized smaller" I don't mean that they're teeny tiny little things that'll barely fit regardless of what their sizing says. I just mean that if you're in between sizes on them, the larger size is more likely to fit better and that the waist of their diapers tend to not rise up as high as some other diapers.

All these companies I mentioned offer size LG to XL that'd probably work well for you (North Shore mediums might even be a good fit for you given how large they're sized...I really love that about them) and all the diapers these companies sell are really good quality and should have noticeably better capacity and quality compared to any pull-up and store bought diapers you can find.

Edited by LittleOtterPup (see edit history)

I decided to try on a pair of these Goodnights XL.  They are a little snug around my legs, but not too bad.  They do not cover my butt though, lol.  Then again, I'm not looking to mess them.  Just looking to try to pee in them.  I currently am wearing the Goodnights with a depend pull up over top in case the likely event that the Goodnights tears.  I actually bought a 9 pack of these from Big Lots for just over $10.

I might not be in the right ballpark here, but I was hoping not to spend $4-$5 per diaper.  I might be a little too broke to expect to stay padded and dry.  I guess I can add this to my current life goals.  LOL.

Glad to hear it sounds like they're at least partially working! All the diapers I suggested are pretty hecking $$$, especially the ABDL ones. The MegaMaxxes might be a little bit more affordable, but the North Shore site is down atm so I can't check the price of them right now 😧

I forgot to mention Crinklz! They have sizing that should work well for you and they're a lot more affordable while also being good quality. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of their tapes, but that aside, they're probably the best quality you can get at the best price. Plus their graphics are sooooo cuuuuute 😍

However, you can get their non-ABDL plain white no graphic diapers for even cheaper. All the diapers they sell are the same except for the shell graphics so you get the same quality and sizing regardless of which ones you get. You should totes check them out!

Crinklz

I will have to see what is for sale nearby.  Again, I don't trust my family to not open my packages and I do NOT let them know about what I'm into.  If I can buy something and maybe store them in my car, that might work best.  I suppose that if I really want to get invested for this, I can probably get a PO Box or something.  Ideally, if I could find something at a medical supply place, that might work too.

On 4/2/2024 at 11:03 PM, ilikeadultvids said:

I will have to see what is for sale nearby.  Again, I don't trust my family to not open my packages and I do NOT let them know about what I'm into.  If I can buy something and maybe store them in my car, that might work best.  I suppose that if I really want to get invested for this, I can probably get a PO Box or something.  Ideally, if I could find something at a medical supply place, that might work too.

You could order them from Amazon and have them shipped to a Amazon drop box so that your family can't open your package.