Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Very hydrated hold until I wet myself :P

I'm currently under the weather with a cold, and been hydrating a lot as a result. All day, my bladder has been filling up insanely quickly. Like almost hourly I swear, my bladder is full and I'm peeing lots. Basically, I've kinda been doing a rapid desperation buildup phase all day unintentionally.

Earlier today, I had to stop at a rest stop 1 hour into a 1.5 hour drive, and woke up nearly wetting myself after a 1 hour nap. In other words, it shouldn't be hard to make me pee myself right now hehe! And my bladder's probably a bit weaker right now since I'm sick.

I'm planning to keep hydrating, but not allow myself to use the toilet for the next few hours, and let all that pee build up in my bladder until I'm desperate. If you're around and want to give me challenges I'd be down!

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics from yesterday’s hold! My sweatpants after completely soaking them, front and back, and my normally pretty flat stomach completely bursting with my bladder bulge 😝 hey twice in 2 hours

Finally flooded myself... sweet relief :D  Gotta finish some work now before bed but if I have a chance to share more details or pics at some point later I will! thanks everyone for participating

I'm currently under the weather with a cold, and been hydrating a lot as a result. All day, my bladder has been filling up insanely quickly. Like almost hourly I swear, my bladder is full and I'm peei

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I'm currently under the weather with a cold, and been hydrating a lot as a result. All day, my bladder has been filling up insanely quickly. Like almost hourly I swear, my bladder is full and I'm peeing lots. Basically, I've kinda been doing a rapid desperation buildup phase all day unintentionally.

Earlier today, I had to stop at a rest stop 1 hour into a 1.5 hour drive, and woke up nearly wetting myself after a 1 hour nap. In other words, it shouldn't be hard to make me pee myself right now hehe! And my bladder's probably a bit weaker right now since I'm sick.

I'm planning to keep hydrating, but not allow myself to use the toilet for the next few hours, and let all that pee build up in my bladder until I'm desperate. If you're around and want to give me challenges I'd be down!

I hope you get better!

That's awesome, rapid desperation is a lot of fun, I've just finished holding with someone and my kidneys are still going fast like yours haha.

I'll follow your hold until I fall asleep (or wet my chair haha), challenges? poke your bladder a little, how full is it?

11 minutes ago, Floof said:

I hope you get better!

That's awesome, rapid desperation is a lot of fun, I've just finished holding with someone and my kidneys are still going fast like yours haha.

I'll follow your hold until I fall asleep (or wet my chair haha), challenges? poke your bladder a little, how full is it?

that's always fun! Guess we'll see who wets first!

poked my bladder a little as instructed, I'd say I'm coming up on a 7/10 but its a very pleasant fulness (not too spasmy) probably because I'm so well hydrated. So it doesn't feel difficult yet. My water bottle's half full so I'm gonna drink about half of that (250ml~)

I've been holding about an hour, hour and a half now I think 

2 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

that's always fun! Guess we'll see who wets first!

poked my bladder a little as instructed, I'd say I'm coming up on a 7/10 but its a very pleasant fulness (not too spasmy) probably because I'm so well hydrated. So it doesn't feel difficult yet. My water bottle's half full so I'm gonna drink about half of that (250ml~)

I'm probably going to wet first, my bladder is 100% shot and my OAB already kicked in 🤣.

Let's wait till you fill a little bit more then, 7/10 feels nice, especially with no spasms, I'm at 7/10 too and drinking.

9 minutes ago, Floof said:

I'm probably going to wet first, my bladder is 100% shot and my OAB already kickedo in 🤣.

Let's wait till you fill a little bit more then, 7/10 feels nice, especially with no spasms, I'm at 7/10 too and drinking.

hehe, that's pretty fun that you're bladder's shot. That might be me later tonight... the OAB part sucks though 😕

do you want to challenge me a certain amount to drink?

feeling like. a 7.5/10 now, squirming pretty much constantly and its hard to stay distracted! My bladder's filling pretty fast 

1 minute ago, Wetlifter37 said:

hehe, that's pretty fun that you're bladder's shot. That might be me later tonight... the OAB part sucks though 😕

do you want to challenge me a certain amount to drink?

If you've finished that 250ml glass, drink another one, wait 20 min then another 250.

Spoke too soon btw, just got a couple of spasms.

25 minutes ago, Floof said:

If you've finished that 250ml glass, drink another one, wait 20 min then another 250.

Spoke too soon btw, just got a couple of spasms.

Oh goodness that's quite the challenge! I just had my first leak😬 Up to an 8/10 now and pelvic floor feeling fluttery. My bladder is definitely bulging

Oh goodness that's quite the challenge! I just had my first leak😬 Up to an 8/10 now and pelvic floor feeling fluttery. My bladder is definitely bulging

oof, must be filling fast!

You can try standing up with your legs spread 30s, no hands, start holding only after 2 leaks.

Or just hold it as long as you can, I'm not sure you can last another 30 minutes 🤭.

(I already wet myself lol, my bladder doesn't want to hold anymore).

Just now, Wetlifter37 said:

well I did as the challenge stated, diligently allowing myself just 2 little leaks. I have to go SO MUCH WORSE after that ughhh

My bladder is bulging a lot and the crotch and butt of my pants is quite wet which is making it harder to hold!

Oh no!

Try keeping it in, you don't want to lose it this early right? 🤭

Just now, Floof said:

Oh no!

Try keeping it in, you don't want to lose it this early right? 🤭

No... although I did start the hold already almost desperate, and my bladder's probably weak because I'm sick. Maybe if I lost control soon it wouldn't be SO bad...

1 minute ago, Floof said:

100ml

that's nothing! no problem. I was thinking about finishing out my water bottle actually which is another 250 

No... although I did start the hold already almost desperate, and my bladder's probably weak because I'm sick. Maybe if I lost control soon it wouldn't be SO bad...

that's nothing! no problem. I was thinking about finishing out my water bottle actually which is another 250 

I know but drinking too much at once can cause nausea/bloating, I was a little worried because you have a cold.

Losing it is tempting right? Your bladder will probably grant you that wish soon.

1 minute ago, talks2much said:

Great job @Wetlifter37 doing awesome! I bet that wet patch in your pants feels great too! 

Have you still got your peed pants on @Floof

I'm holding naked haha, can't wet all my clothes lol (doing lots of holds recently).

And filling back up again, 5/10 atm.

9 minutes ago, Floof said:

I know but drinking too much at once can cause nausea/bloating, I was a little worried because you have a cold.

Losing it is tempting right? Your bladder will probably grant you that wish soon.

I'm holding naked haha, can't wet all my clothes lol (doing lots of holds recently).

And filling back up again, 5/10 atm.

ahh thanks that's considerate 🙂 

I'm glad to hear you're filling up again!! I just had 2 more spurts but I'm determined not to lose control yet! 

Just now, Wetlifter37 said:

ahh thanks that's considerate 🙂 

I'm glad to hear you're filling up again!! I just had 2 more spurts but I'm determined not to lose control yet! 

Thanks haha, I'm still drinking and up to 8/10 again, my bladder wants no more 🤣, I'll wet myself again very soon.

Stay strong, don't let your bladder win without putting up a fight 😆.

Too bad the site only allows one reply every 5 minutes, It's no fun haha, that's why I usually use the omo discord when holding with other people, it's so much better.