Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Using a Flowerpot

I think about this sometimes, a scenario where two people are bursting for a wee. In desperate need, they together reach one of their homes, but there is only one toilet. 

On of them races into the bathroom, the other one is pee-dancing in front of the Door. Hearing the peeing inside the toilet it's to much. To not wet the pants, they use a Flowerpot in the hallway and pee into the dirt. 

It's probably only the idea of a fetish mind, but has someone ever done something like this?

11 minutes ago, Wet-Robert said:

I think about this sometimes, a scenario where two people are bursting for a wee. In desperate need, they together reach one of their homes, but there is only one toilet. 

On of them races into the bathroom, the other one is pee-dancing in front of the Door. Hearing the peeing inside the toilet it's to much. To not wet the pants, they use a Flowerpot in the hallway and pee into the dirt. 

It's probably only the idea of a fetish mind, but has someone ever done something like this?

Personally , i've never done anything like that , but I feel like if they're like a couple or something , they've probably seen each other parts more than once , so I feel like one could use the toilet and say like the guy ,pees in the sink

2 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Personally , i've never done anything like that , but I feel like if they're like a couple or something , they've probably seen each other parts more than once , so I feel like one could use the toilet and say like the guy ,pees in the sink

That would be more of a standard situation, more often than not written about.

Maybe the one in the bathroom didn't think about it and closed the door or its a couple that just started dating 

You can absolutely do this! Pee is a great fertilizer for plants. However, with a flower pot, you run the risk of adding too many nutrients too quickly, I'm guessing this would be a 1-2 time a year situation if you don't want to hurt the plant. If you wanted to use your pee as nutrients, most people recommend peeing into your compost pile, or mixing water and pee in a 1-5 ratio before watering your garden with it.

Seeing someone peeing into a flower pot would be pretty sexy!

4 minutes ago, Skinny Twink said:

You can absolutely do this! Pee is a great fertilizer for plants. However, with a flower pot, you run the risk of adding too many nutrients too quickly, I'm guessing this would be a 1-2 time a year situation if you don't want to hurt the plant. If you wanted to use your pee as nutrients, most people recommend peeing into your compost pile, or mixing water and pee in a 1-5 ratio before watering your garden with it.

Seeing someone peeing into a flower pot would be pretty sexy!

It's more of the Sexy-Side of things that came to my mind. Seeing a woman with a flower pot between her legs, peeing full force while moaning from the relief is such a hot idea on my mind.

For the fertilizer side of things, back in the day when my grandparents still had there garden it was common for the guys to pee on the the compost behind a little garden house 

1 hour ago, Wet-Robert said:

A friend did years ago..he had been out for a few beers and came home busting to piss..he lived on the top floor of an apartment building and got as far as the 3rd floor and new he couldn't hold it a second longer, so pissed in a plant pot on the landing! 😂

1 minute ago, BladderLad said:

A friend did years ago..he had been out for a few beers and came home busting to piss..he lived on the top floor of an apartment building and got as far as the 3rd floor and new he couldn't hold it a second longer, so pissed in a plant pot on the landing! 😂

Did he stop half way or did he release his full bladder? It has to be a quite be pot, to not risk a flooding 

It's more of the Sexy-Side of things that came to my mind. Seeing a woman with a flower pot between her legs, peeing full force while moaning from the relief is such a hot idea on my mind.

For the fertilizer side of things, back in the day when my grandparents still had there garden it was common for the guys to pee on the the compost behind a little garden house 

Now that you mention it I would want to see a Beautiful adults woman getting some desperate relief in a flower pot not caring about the nutrients to plant needs And hearing her moans of relief

On a semi-related note, I like to think of a scenario where someone decides to pee in a plant pot, hoping that the soil will soak up the liquid, so that no one catches on that the person couldn't keep holding their bladder.

They pee, but they realize (either during the release or after it) that the pee isn't being soaked up at all... so they touch the plant's leaves...

It is plastic. All of it, including the dirt. So no subtle peeing for this person, whoops. 😆

1 hour ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Now that you mention it I would want to see a Beautiful adults woman getting some desperate relief in a flower pot not caring about the nutrients to plant needs And hearing her moans of relief

I have to think about Gothes Babysitter Story even though it was a bucket and not a flowerpot.

But on that note, I have to think about another scenario. I went to IKEA to get some nice plants. Back at my house I get into the elevator and in the last minute the hot Neighbour from the over side of the floor rushes in as well. You can see that she is bursting for a wee and as the luck is not in her favour the lift gets stuck. After a long time she finally pisses into my newly bought plant 

1 hour ago, DesperateFarm said:

On a semi-related note, I like to think of a scenario where someone decides to pee in a plant pot, hoping that the soil will soak up the liquid, so that no one catches on that the person couldn't keep holding their bladder.

They pee, but they realize (either during the release or after it) that the pee isn't being soaked up at all... so they touch the plant's leaves...

It is plastic. All of it, including the dirt. So no subtle peeing for this person, whoops. 😆

Okay that would be funny, seeing and hearing the moment of realisation, when she just say "fuck!".

Just like rushing into a bathroom with a full bladder and not lifting the Toilet seat before and realising it, when it's to late

2 minutes ago, Wet-Robert said:

I have to think about Gothes Babysitter Story even though it was a bucket and not a flowerpot.

But on that note, I have to think about another scenario. I went to IKEA to get some nice plants. Back at my house I get into the elevator and in the last minute the hot Neighbour from the over side of the floor rushes in as well. You can see that she is bursting for a wee and as the luck is not in her favour the lift gets stuck. After a long time she finally pisses into my newly bought plant 

That's a good Scenario

7 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

An english is the only  language I speak but I am not good at writing stories

I would say that I'm pretty good at writing stories, but only in German 😅

I have to add it's a big part of my job to write stories and texts everyday, but of course not Omo related 

1 minute ago, bustin2pee said:

How about a comic? I could imagine one based on your girl stuck in an elavator idea - that would work.

It definitely would, could be a great one indeed!

Maybe I try to write something, patching up the mistakes afterwards and adding a comic by someone else could be an option. Because writing something in english is probably possible for me, but drawings is definitely out of my scope.

Okay that would be funny, seeing and hearing the moment of realisation, when she just say "fuck!".

Just like rushing into a bathroom with a full bladder and not lifting the Toilet seat before and realising it, when it's to late

Oh, that's a good one! Personally I liked to imagine the character gets stuck for a moment just trying to think of what to do now haha. They probably try to stop peeing, but they can't, because they were too full, so they just wait for their bladder to empty and pray that no one sees them. Or maybe they don't try to stop, because the damage is done.

24 minutes ago, bustin2pee said:

Thank you, glad you like my artwork. I have enough information from your outline story to make a comic, if you are willing to allow me to use your idea.

Would love to see it, so yes you can use this idea. 

I would also try to write a story around this idea, but I think that this wouldn't be a problem. So please go a ahead and create some awesome!