Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

It’s certainly an interesting experience (or enjoyable depending on the person, I include myself in the latter) releasing your bowels in a pull up and feeling how full it gets. That and how heavy it is, those might be my personal favourite feelings when it happens. I’m far too scared for that to happen when I’m outside my apartment but Ive experimented alone and I was surprised at how much I liked it:)

Thank you for sharing another well-written post! I've struggled with stomach issues for the last 9 years and I also have very little warning when it's time to go. I started taking fiber supplements that not only triple the volume of poo, but I'm actually able to hold it long enough to find a toilet. Some days I'll add an extra spoonful of fiber powder to my morning smoothy and the ensuing mess is comically large. It's fun to play when it's on our terms, despite the embarrassment of public accidents that used to plague us.

Thank you for the love everyone 😅🫠 it's oddly embarrassing yet also fun in a way sharing of the adventures

It's just so relieving to go through with these type of games. The consequences can wait until later 😅

As a very brief follow up to the original post, it's been yet another three days since I've last done anything. I feel quite bloated and uncomfortable, so I write this post right as I go out to my secluded part of the forest for some guilty enjoyment. Packing a bag with some supplies just in case as I've had a lot of fibre and a small part of me is worried 😂🫠

9 hours ago, SuperKaylee said:

Thank you for the love everyone 😅🫠 it's oddly embarrassing yet also fun in a way sharing of the adventures

It's just so relieving to go through with these type of games. The consequences can wait until later 😅

As a very brief follow up to the original post, it's been yet another three days since I've last done anything. I feel quite bloated and uncomfortable, so I write this post right as I go out to my secluded part of the forest for some guilty enjoyment. Packing a bag with some supplies just in case as I've had a lot of fibre and a small part of me is worried 😂🫠

Hope this went well. 
I can understand why you love this feeling. 

I’m the same. 

having the possibility to let it go whenever you want is a must. 
It’s even better when you manage to hide it properly so people around don’t notice. 

It happened to me several times. Some time I was lucky, some time not.