Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Getting into omo/other fetishes

This has probably been asked a hundred times by a hundred different people, how did you guys get into omo and of other fetishes linked to omo. 

it’s such a weird niech of fetish, but it’s also one of the biggest. I personally got into it through being into diapers, I know I did it the other way round than most. Started with needing diapers, than not needing them, than wanting them, then discovering that others wanted them and that those others liked omo. I almost wish I hadn’t had gotten into these things as now normal sexual related things don’t do it for me, except the occasional time. 

Yes, this question has been asked a lot. I guess I also answered already about 3 times or so. 
It may be worth to look for the other entries since there are already a lot of answers and some are interesting.

When I was about 11 or 12 I often visited the electro market, they had consoles there everyone can use. And many children were there wanting to play. 
When one person leaves the console, its basically over for the day, the others will play. And so one day I needed to pee, but ignored it, since I wanted to keep playing (no console at home). I thought to myself I want to play until I really have no other choice than to go. At one point, the need suddenly seemed to have vanished. I was like "great, I can play more." and relaxed a bit. About 5 minutes more and- the preasure didn't really come back, instead, I suddenly felt like I was trying to pee full force, although I obviously didn't. It was like I tried to pee and to hold back at the same time, until I just started peeing. Well - that experience in itself was very embarressing and wasn't great at all. But something must have clicked back there. Because later on, when my mom thought it would be good for my growth to read youth magacines, they had a chapter where they collect embarressing stories. And I remember reading about a girl loosing control at her confirmation and was suddenly incredible turned on.
With access to the internet I then tried to find stories, and also websites with pictures or even videos. My omo fetish only grew in time, but after all this time, I still mostly prefer to watch women wet themselves. Wetting myself kind of seems like a replacement for that, I do it when watching videos. And sometimes I am interested to recreate (in private) what I was experiencing back then, the total loss of control with no other choice but to pee...

There are also topics about the psychological reasons. Also interesting. To me it must have been my asperger syndrome, and wanting to fit into society and social norms. But I didn't understand them in a natural way and sometimes it was so exhausting, like always monitoring myself if I am doing right, constantly overthinking, controlling myself. Sometimes I just want to.... let go. Relieve the pressure. And well, maybe that is why I do it in that way. Since I can't just relax and let go my worries and anxiety.

To your second question. I think there are also some lists somehwere. I found a lot of videos, playlists even on the russian social network vk, youtube was also interesting, but sadly there is so much clickbait content etc that it is hard to see really interesting videos. Then there are paid sites like "wetting her panties" - but that is kind of old. "Wet and pissy" includes omorashi sometimes, but has its focus on pee. Actually, the biggest collection of omorashi content is nowhere else than here. Omorashi.org has so many videos, games, comics, everything to download and people are always uploading. For stories, of course there also a lot here. And suprisingly, on quora, where people ask for stories and others deliver.

8 minutes ago, Espor said:

Yes, this question has been asked a lot. I guess I also answered already about 3 times or so. 
It may be worth to look for the other entries since there are already a lot of answers and some are interesting.

When I was about 11 or 12 I often visited the electro market, they had consoles there everyone can use. And many children were there wanting to play. 
When one person leaves the console, its basically over for the day, the others will play. And so one day I needed to pee, but ignored it, since I wanted to keep playing (no console at home). I thought to myself I want to play until I really have no other choice than to go. At one point, the need suddenly seemed to have vanished. I was like "great, I can play more." and relaxed a bit. About 5 minutes more and- the preasure didn't really come back, instead, I suddenly felt like I was trying to pee full force, although I obviously didn't. It was like I tried to pee and to hold back at the same time, until I just started peeing. Well - that experience in itself was very embarressing and wasn't great at all. But something must have clicked back there. Because later on, when my mom thought it would be good for my growth to read youth magacines, they had a chapter where they collect embarressing stories. And I remember reading about a girl loosing control at her confirmation and was suddenly incredible turned on.
With access to the internet I then tried to find stories, and also websites with pictures or even videos. My omo fetish only grew in time, but after all this time, I still mostly prefer to watch women wet themselves. Wetting myself kind of seems like a replacement for that, I do it when watching videos. And sometimes I am interested to recreate (in private) what I was experiencing back then, the total loss of control with no other choice but to pee...

There are also topics about the psychological reasons. Also interesting. To me it must have been my asperger syndrome, and wanting to fit into society and social norms. But I didn't understand them in a natural way and sometimes it was so exhausting, like always monitoring myself if I am doing right, constantly overthinking, controlling myself. Sometimes I just want to.... let go. Relieve the pressure. And well, maybe that is why I do it in that way. Since I can't just relax and let go my worries and anxiety.

To your second question. I think there are also some lists somehwere. I found a lot of videos, playlists even on the russian social network vk, youtube was also interesting, but sadly there is so much clickbait content etc that it is hard to see really interesting videos. Then there are paid sites like "wetting her panties" - but that is kind of old. "Wet and pissy" includes omorashi sometimes, but has its focus on pee. Actually, the biggest collection of omorashi content is nowhere else than here. Omorashi.org has so many videos, games, comics, everything to download and people are always uploading. For stories, of course there also a lot here. And suprisingly, on quora, where people ask for stories and others deliver.

Didn’t think to search up other posts acc, most likely won’t get posts on here for a bit cuz a major audience will be Americans and I think there asleep as I post this?

Ok, so for me it started with a pantyhose fetish. I started in the bathroom wearing a pair of my mothers that were laying about. This got me in to cumming in my underpants as I wore these over the pantyhose. 

To achieve this it needed moisture so I started to leak a bit in to my underpants through the hose, and the rest they say is history. I found that wetting my underpants lead to wetting my trousers and I bloody loved it. 

For me, one leads to the other now, the wetting first, then well, you know. I just need to have the house to myself ha ha!

Yeah, this was asked a number of times.  The time I first remember feeling a fascination with this was actually when I was in early grade school.  A family friend who was a girl would ride the same van with me home from school.  Our families were friends, so we knew one another and she was just a couple years younger than I was.  Well, I found out that she sometimes would have accidents and she would go to school with a change of clothes and at home she would wear a diaper to bed.  I remember that she claimed that she didn't wet her pants at school and that some boy put them on and wet them.  She handed me the bag for me to look into one day and I don't remember seeing the clothes, but I caught the smell of the peed in clothes.  It was a smell I found incredible and will never forget.  One day, I asked her if she would bring me a diaper and she did.  She showed it to me and told me that I could have it only if I needed it.  This was my first experience intentionally trying to make a wet spot in the front of my pants so that she would give me her diaper.  I was long since fascinated with this fetish well before it was ever about sex for me.