Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

8 hours ago, Ashlovesomo said:

Hmmm, that's a cool idea! I don't like to show my face or use my voice as I try my best to be anonymous on this site! If you had any further info about it, I'll see what I can do in terms of videos! 

I'm getting to know what y'all want with some feedback so it's really appreciated! 💓

Well since you want to stay anonymous and that is extra fair considering this is a public place you can maybe start to add a very descriptive story to go together with your video? ( I know from your posts you are good with those too) Maybe describing how you fell and what you did as in a desperation metter/how girls feel kind of way.

Maybe it's a idea you would like don't know 

Edited by idonotknow (see edit history)

Oh wow what skill and what an effort! That must have been tough to keep your hands by your side when so desperate and to stop and start on command is impressive! The crossing of legs is sexy as hell, I really loved it… though it would be an extra challenge to say try to hold with legs slightly open the whole time and try and stop with the muscles alone not crossing legs!!! That may be too evil of me to suggest though 😜

15 hours ago, idonotknow said:

Well since you want to stay anonymous and that is extra fair considering this is a public place you can maybe start to add a very descriptive story to go together with your video? ( I know from your posts you are good with those too) Maybe describing how you fell and what you did as in a desperation metter/how girls feel kind of way.

Maybe it's a idea you would like don't know 

That sounds like a cool idea! I'm deffo gonna try that! 

3 hours ago, DespAndHold said:

Oh wow what skill and what an effort! That must have been tough to keep your hands by your side when so desperate and to stop and start on command is impressive! The crossing of legs is sexy as hell, I really loved it… though it would be an extra challenge to say try to hold with legs slightly open the whole time and try and stop with the muscles alone not crossing legs!!! That may be too evil of me to suggest though 😜

Ooooo that would be a good challenge. I thought of doing that in first place but realised my pussy isn't THAT strong! Regardless, it still would make for a great video 😉

4 hours ago, Ashlovesomo said:

Ooooo that would be a good challenge. I thought of doing that in first place but realised my pussy isn't THAT strong! Regardless, it still would make for a great video 😉

Now that is exciting to even imagine you trying. It is a huge ask to do if desperate, I expect you’d need to try when not fully desperate first to confirm if muscles are yet strong enough or need more exercising to stop completely when in Full flow without squeezing legs shut. With practice I am sure you can get strong enough to do this even when at your limit and you should be so proud if you can…. But even when you can’t it will be such an incredible sight to watch the flow reduce but not stop as you try to clamp the muscles but keep legs open!!!

On a kind of related note, a video of a game show got shared and I found it was based off a UK TV show from nearly twenty years ago that had passed me by at the time called “distraction”. It is a hard watch (you can watch it on channel 4 streaming service) as not very good quality and the “humour” is wildly inappropriate and outdated… but it includes rounds where contestants have drank a lot of water and “buzz in” to answer questions by peeing a small amount into the toilet first. So they need to pee on command and be able to stop so they have enough left for other questions 😮 Looks like you’d have been great at that quiz show anyway 😂