Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, Ashlovesomo said:

Happy Easter everyone! Thought I'd post early whilst I'm still awake (it's 3am in the UK right now 😂). 

If you haven't already guessed, I decided to challenge myself this time! No hands and stopping midstream. I've always wanted to try more challenges and probably will do more in the future with you all. 

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy and if you want me to hear any suggestions, let me know! 💞

Loved the video.

I have a challenge for you .

First you have to fill your bladder as much as you can than you have to pee a little about 50 ml than you have to wear your panties again then go for a walk outside for 2minutes (Remember you need to be very desperate) and then  after coming back try to hold as long as you can like this one . 

If this one is too much for you then I have the 2nd one for you.

First make your bladder full than pee a little than do 10 squats slowly and waiting for 5 seconds each time you go down  remember your legs must have adequate distance between them even if you leak try holding it till the 10 squats are complete 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Tree Trimmer said:

Really liked this video. It's one of the best I've seen. I like how you seemed to clamp your pussy against the top of your thigh at the :09 and :10 second marks and several other times during the video. It that technique as effective as holding yourself with your fingers??

It actually was a tad 😂 I'm really glad to know you enjoyed that! More coming in the future!

14 hours ago, viossy said:

Loved the video.

I have a challenge for you .

First you have to fill your bladder as much as you can than you have to pee a little about 50 ml than you have to wear your panties again then go for a walk outside for 2minutes (Remember you need to be very desperate) and then  after coming back try to hold as long as you can like this one . 

If this one is too much for you then I have the 2nd one for you.

First make your bladder full than pee a little than do 10 squats slowly and waiting for 5 seconds each time you go down  remember your legs must have adequate distance between them even if you leak try holding it till the 10 squats are complete 

Definitely will try the second one! That sounds fun. I always love following those Try Not To Pee videos on YouTube and it kinda reminds me of them.

13 hours ago, Kuroz said:

You held so well! But do I loooove that gush at the end. Can't wait to maybe see some panties getting soaked.

I am deffo wanting a proper clothed wetting so may wet some underwear at some point! 

13 hours ago, Memento Mori said:

Belle vidéo, merci encore ☺️

Peux-tu pour la prochaine vidéo, uriner debout aux toilettes ? 

I LOVE the peeing standing up vids. Might incorporate it into a roleplay video as ive always wanted to do one! 

Edited by Ashlovesomo (see edit history)

First off what a nice video... Second is more like a suggestion.

I always have been curious about how it feels for a woman to do a hold as in how she is feeling what works as far as trying to hold out of curiosity alone so what iam trying to say is to maybe do one where you are more descriptive like how it feels how near are you from setting etc... 

Awesome content thanks 

20 hours ago, idonotknow said:

First off what a nice video... Second is more like a suggestion.

I always have been curious about how it feels for a woman to do a hold as in how she is feeling what works as far as trying to hold out of curiosity alone so what iam trying to say is to maybe do one where you are more descriptive like how it feels how near are you from setting etc... 

Awesome content thanks 

Hmmm, that's a cool idea! I don't like to show my face or use my voice as I try my best to be anonymous on this site! If you had any further info about it, I'll see what I can do in terms of videos! 

I'm getting to know what y'all want with some feedback so it's really appreciated! 💓

you should do a full holding session...like empty your bladder and then start drinking a lot...and film yourself getting more and more desperate, from empty state until you completely lose it...sure it can be a few hours long, but it would be fun to see your need increasing in real time 😉