Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Any better way to lock your pants up?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I lock my tight denim jeans, I wear a long blouse or T shirt that can cover the waistband area, so that the padlock is not visible. Wearing a metal chain around your waist to padlock may be

Another idea where you can lock the loop of the jeans and loop of the belt together 

I would love to hear more about this.  It seems like you could maybe put a small lock into your belt in such a way that you are stuck but i have never tried this.  You would of course need to use a ke

Posted Images

I would love to hear more about this.  It seems like you could maybe put a small lock into your belt in such a way that you are stuck but i have never tried this.  You would of course need to use a key lock and i have heard people talk of using a time lock safe as well so you cannot get to the key for say 12 hours or something.  I am so into this i honestly may invest into a setup like this at some point.  The idea of locking up my jeans for like the day really seems fun and yea if you locked them up over a body suit that would be an extra layer of difficulty as far as if you tried to get them off and to be fair i really do want it to be impenetrable, i feel that would add a layer of excitement and really honestly would be the point anyway.   For a guy you also need to account for the zipper so i have seen locks that have a thin metal cord that could work to prevent the zipper from being lowered.  Please more people chime in, this bondage desperation topic is such a big thing for me and i have always thought would be for many others also.

It doesn't fit me any more but an excellent solution was a women's 'body' - intended as a top but would be hidden by my shirt, a sort of leotard that pulled on over the head and fastened with a couple of hook and eye fasteners at the crotch.  I punched two small holes by the fasteners and reinforced them with glue so a small padlock could be used to prevent it being removed.  Cycle shorts, tights or leggings underneath prevented access to my penis and I'd usually have a nappy inside too.

My ex would often insist on me wearing this if I went for 'a couple of beers' with my mates so she knew I wouldn't be able to stay out too long.

5 hours ago, SergioUK said:

It doesn't fit me any more but an excellent solution was a women's 'body' - intended as a top but would be hidden by my shirt, a sort of leotard that pulled on over the head and fastened with a couple of hook and eye fasteners at the crotch.  I punched two small holes by the fasteners and reinforced them with glue so a small padlock could be used to prevent it being removed.  Cycle shorts, tights or leggings underneath prevented access to my penis and I'd usually have a nappy inside too.

My ex would often insist on me wearing this if I went for 'a couple of beers' with my mates so she knew I wouldn't be able to stay out too long.

That must have been fun - was it with or without nappy, when you went out for beers? Did you ever have any major mishaps?

5 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Putting a small padlock onto the button of tight jeans, so that you can't unbutton the jeans and pull down

Screenshot_20210311_101154_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210311_101418_com.android.chrome.jpg

This girl with her super slim waist and her flat belly is so absolutely sexy for me!!!

To see that little padlock and to imagine that she can’t pull down her jeans for a wee, not even when it is already very, very urgently, it is totally hot and arousing.

The imagination that she has to hold it no matter how bad it ever will get and to see her bladder crowing out of her thin abdomen is so very hot.

I think it must be great if a boy do that with his girl in a omorashi group, or in a sado maso group. 
He bring his girl with a padlock to a outing.

It is for everyone visible that she can’t pull her jeans down, everyone can see that she is not able to wee and everybody would know that she is not allowed to wee until she gets home.

I think there would be a lot of boys who would like to make her drink to see her getting desperate!!? 
To demonstrate so visibly that she is banned to pee would be great.

It would be great that a boy lock his girls  jeans for a day trip and leave the key at home.

She has no chance to wee no matter how bad she would need to go, she could not even ask for permission because he had no chance to let her go, because the key is at home.

No wee for her until at home late in the night!

It would be hot as well if a girl had to wear the padlock visible for to show everyone that she is banned to wee.

It could be a kind of punishment for her!?

11 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

It would be great that a boy lock his girls  jeans for a day trip and leave the key at home.

She has no chance to wee no matter how bad she would need to go, she could not even ask for permission because he had no chance to let her go, because the key is at home.

No wee for her until at home late in the night!

She can wee, she just can’t remove her jeans to do so 😉 

It's not a "lock" in the terms of mechanical pins and tumblers and other mechanisms that require a key to operate, but might I suggest high tensile strength fishing line?

Wind it around the waist multiple times through belt loops, making knots as needed or desired along the way, then wear a belt over that. It's harder to see even without the belt (unless the line all bunches up together which can happen) and restricts removal of pants in the same way that a locked button or a chain would. It is extremely hard to remove without tools (knife, scissors, multi-tool with wire cutter attachment in the pliers, etc) but is otherwise easy to do so in a genuine emergency.

Important safety precaution: This kind of line or filament should NEVER be used to wrap around unprotected skin or flesh because the risk of cutting off circulation - or cutting directly into the flesh and causing significant tissue damage - is much higher than any other means of restraint.

4 minutes ago, DrBorderline said:

It's not a "lock" in the terms of mechanical pins and tumblers and other mechanisms that require a key to operate, but might I suggest high tensile strength fishing line?

Wind it around the waist multiple times through belt loops, making knots as needed or desired along the way, then wear a belt over that. It's harder to see even without the belt (unless the line all bunches up together which can happen) and restricts removal of pants in the same way that a locked button or a chain would. It is extremely hard to remove without tools (knife, scissors, multi-tool with wire cutter attachment in the pliers, etc) but is otherwise easy to do so in a genuine emergency.

Important safety precaution: This kind of line or filament should NEVER be used to wrap around unprotected skin or flesh because the risk of cutting off circulation - or cutting directly into the flesh and causing significant tissue damage - is much higher than any other means of restraint.

Guess for male wetters it would also be easy to attach to a zip…

I say I agree with a one piece body suit like a leotard under your pants.  You can also wear suspenders to hold up the pants and a shirt over top of that preventing the suspenders from being pulled off your shoulder to be remove them.  The trick I think could be to wear something that makes something else more difficult to remove.

On 3/28/2024 at 3:26 AM, Poseidon57 said:

I would love to hear more about this.  It seems like you could maybe put a small lock into your belt in such a way that you are stuck but i have never tried this.  You would of course need to use a key lock and i have heard people talk of using a time lock safe as well so you cannot get to the key for say 12 hours or something.  I am so into this i honestly may invest into a setup like this at some point.  The idea of locking up my jeans for like the day really seems fun and yea if you locked them up over a body suit that would be an extra layer of difficulty as far as if you tried to get them off and to be fair i really do want it to be impenetrable, i feel that would add a layer of excitement and really honestly would be the point anyway.   For a guy you also need to account for the zipper so i have seen locks that have a thin metal cord that could work to prevent the zipper from being lowered.  Please more people chime in, this bondage desperation topic is such a big thing for me and i have always thought would be for many others also.

For guys, it's easy, the leotard with leggings or something underneath.  The leggings make it so that you cannot just pull your penis through your fly without risk of wetting some fabric.  The leotard will prevent a guy from being able to pull down the top of the leggings and pee over it.  Only way is to hold it or wet yourself.

6 hours ago, Singletlover said:

A wrestling singlet will not let you get to the little guy.  You have to strip all your clothes off to remove the singlet.

Definitely sounds like it.  I also like the kinky naughtiness of a guy on the verge of wetting himself in part because he's wearing women's clothes.  I also like leggings under a lady's one piece bathing suit.

Ok, so a few years ago, I had a favourite pair of Chino type trousers. One night when out in a local pub, the puller to the zipper came off.  As zippers have lock mechanism built it to stop the zip working open in normal use, this made very difficult to undo. To a point that by the end of the evening my thumb was bleeding under the nail from trying to lift and push down the zipper mechanism. I skipped my last pee when I left to go home as couldn't be bothered with there hassle. When I got through the door at home, very despirate.  I just let go in my pants. But it brings me nicely to my point. Remove the zipper puller. No one will notice, very discrete but it becomes very difficult to get the zip down to remove your jeans etc. 

I really like just putting multiple belts on through the belt loops of some tight jeans, often backwards as that makes them harder to get off.

I like it as it's technically possible to get to the toilet and get them off in time. But if you wait so long that you're absolutely frantic and can't wait any longer...then you get to right in front of the toilet, potty dancing and the belt gets stuck while you hastily fumble behind your back to get it loose...then a spurt starts and you have to stop and hold, and you know that if you let go to try and do the belt you'll lose another...and then you're stuck between trying to get the belts off, and trying to stop the growing wet patch on your jeans...

And then eventually you get the last belt off, rip down your already soaked jeans, and manage to avoid creating a huge puddle but you've still absolutely wet yourself and know everyone would see it. Oh man, that's a good time. 

16 hours ago, wetgarth said:

Ok, so a few years ago, I had a favourite pair of Chino type trousers. One night when out in a local pub, the puller to the zipper came off.  As zippers have lock mechanism built it to stop the zip working open in normal use, this made very difficult to undo. To a point that by the end of the evening my thumb was bleeding under the nail from trying to lift and push down the zipper mechanism. I skipped my last pee when I left to go home as couldn't be bothered with there hassle. When I got through the door at home, very despirate.  I just let go in my pants. But it brings me nicely to my point. Remove the zipper puller. No one will notice, very discrete but it becomes very difficult to get the zip down to remove your jeans etc. 

That is a clever idea! Not sure if it would work with all zips but seems a great way to lock a pair of trousers, including flies for those of us with male anatomy, without any additional accessories even being necessary.