Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does the rank serve for something?

Hello everyone, I have a question and lately I have been uploading some questions and interacting to increase my ranking here but now I wonder, what's the point? And I mean if there is any reward or any benefit to moving up in the ranking

Your reputation points determine your current rank and your current rank determines such things as; how many files you can download per day, how many photos you can add to an album, amount of reactions you can give per day, what you have access to, and I also believe it determines download speed. Here is a link to the page that has the info. If you don’t want to use the link just go to the top of the site, go to the help section, and go to membership tier list post. I hope this helps. 😊

Edited by LoveWetUndies (see edit history)
1 hour ago, IsaSan said:

Thanks, I didn't know that all those kinds of things can be done with the ranking

No problem. I forgot to mention that if you get a paid subscription you unlock all benefits and have unrestricted access to download as much as you want, even whole albums, and the fastest download speed. There are a few other things it gets you but mileage varies person to person and I personally think it’s worth it if you download a lot of stuff off the site.