Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What does a 'just made it' look like for guys?

On 2/27/2024 at 4:46 AM, Kat_ie said:

Really random thought but does it like spray if you're at a urinal if you start peeing as you like 'get in position'? Like for us we sometimes pee while we're sitting or something because we end up in a squat like pose for a brief second but all of that is like above a toilet bowl for most cases

For me, it's a weak slow stream. I am squeezing my muscles as well as I can which slows it. A small amount will sometimes fall on my feet or the floor before I can get a proper aim

On 2/27/2024 at 9:12 AM, BladderLad said:

Haha and what does almost made it look like? 😄

You know those cheesy IN2P or B2B videos where all of a sudden the model forgets how to unzip her jeans or the belt somehow catches? Somehow, the belt just decides it wants to be stubborn and I end up standing in the shower pissing against my will 

Just made it for me is I can feel the pee running down the length of my dick and threatening to escape the from the tip. Once I get to urinal the pee immediately spills out of me.

Almost made it has only happened once to me that I recall. I was a little drunk and very desperate. I remember making it to the bathroom and then during the walk from the door to the toilet time seemed to slow and it was like I was moving in slow motion. I could feel the pee leaking from my penis as I got closer and closer to the toilet. As I close in on the toilet the leak in my underwear becomes more of a stream. Finally I am close enough that I get my pants down and my pull my dick out from my pants as I am still pissing. The end result is my pants are quite wet. There is a reasonable wet spot on my jeans. And there is an arc of piss on the floor by the side of the toilet.

Urine comes out while I'm unzipping.  Sometimes I can stop it - sometimes not.  Goes every which way while I'm grabbing my penis.  Sometimes gets on my pants while I'm getting my aim.  For me just made it or almost made amounts to starting an accident into the urinal (and surroundings).  Urine will have been escaping for a few seconds before I intentionally release.  My underpants (now diaper) will have caught some dribbles or squirts.

Throwing everything aside and dashing to the toilet. Frantically fighting to unfasten my belt and feeling my pee starting to escape into my pants as I'm unfastening my jeans. Pee starts spurting out as I pull out of my pants to point at the toilet. The first part of the flow feeling restricted by the pressure. Then as the pressure eases the flow becomes more powerful and a sense of relief ensues as I stand there, thinking this is taking forever until the remaining amounts are squeezed out. PHEW !! that's the usual feeling after. 

For me it’s usually like a few involuntary spurts in my boxers as I potty dance my way into the bathroom if I’m super desperate. Probably already starting to go as I’m pulling it out and then the biggest sigh of relief as I go. It’s definitely much more of a forceful, gush of pee than if I hadn’t been about to piss my pants. I’ll go for a lot longer than usual too. I actually had something like this happen pretty recently although I wouldn’t exactly consider it a “just made it” sistuation it was definitely one worth writing about right after it happened. 

Edited by jboarder64L (see edit history)
On 2/27/2024 at 6:39 PM, Kat_ie said:

Is it like a spray from anatomy or from like whipping it out while its peeing?

For me it's both, because 1, I have already started peeing before I can aim, and 2, my foreskin can be all bunched up until the stream pushes it open, so for the first maybe 10 seconds it can spray in absolutely any direction. Once it settles it still sprays and dribbles, but I can usually aim most of it into a urinal or toilet bowl but the first random spray I just try to keep it off my clothes.