Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

stayhydrated's art

1 hour ago, stayhydrated said:

so i've mustered up the courage to post my own omo art now. i just hope no one recognizes my style outside of this site.

gonna start this thread off with shiori novella from hololive, a big tiddy goth girl simp's wet dream.

shiori.thumb.png.57220d097d62b18ae3ed93e8f4d8c5a4.png

looks like someone's running late for their "idol meeting"...

Did she make it?

• 1 month later...

hey everyone, sorry no art this time but lately i've been compiling a list of characters i want to make omo art of; some of which are ocs of fellow forum members here, very excited to draw them. oc omo art is the best.

though i have something rather awkward to ask as i don't feel comfortable asking anywhere else tbh.

what do you guys think of omo art based off a person's virtual persona? i'm talking about like png-tubers, storytime animators, and vtubers that freely show their real life selves.

do you guys think this is okay? i'm personally not keen on making omo art of real people, but there is one flesh/vtuber in particular with a very cool design that kind of drives me into to making an exception.

however the person in question has stated that they aren't cool with lewd art of themselves, but they know they can't control that stuff (or so i've heard anyway).

i know r34 is a thing and many other lewd artists do it anyway, but i prefer making omo art that doesn't spark mixed reactions more than it already does.

On 3/25/2024 at 11:06 AM, DesperateFarm said:

Well, if the person who owns that VTuber avatar has stated they don't like lewd art of themself, then I think your answer is right there...

Sure, many people will not care about respecting the content creator's wishes, but just because others act in such a way doesn't necessarily mean that we can just go and do the same y'know? 

alright they're completely off the cards then. real life personalities have always been a no-go for me, so i guess it should extend to any virtual representations of themselves too.

i appreciate the postive comment as well, thank you very much 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/9/2024 at 7:42 PM, stayhydrated said:

so it's time to introduce an oc of mine and hopefully she'll be my main oc moving forward.

meet ollie, an urban explorer who runs a blog documenting abandoned places with strange mysteries tied to them.

fairly decent bladder capacity, but she has a habit of holding off the urge to pee until it is too late; especially when she finds herself lost in an vast abandoned complex in the middle of the night with a dead flashlight. this has happened to her more often than she would like to admit, though at least she can simply cut out her accident from the video recording.

oc_ollie.png

I love omo centered OCs! I’d love to see more of her (and if you’re up for it it would be fun to rp or just make her an OC of mine she could be friends with or something :3 )

12 hours ago, Poizen said:

I love omo centered OCs! I’d love to see more of her (and if you’re up for it it would be fun to rp or just make her an OC of mine she could be friends with or something :3 )

hey poizen, love your characters as well. you're one of the folks that inspired me to have my own omo-focused characters. i'd definitely be down to making art with ollie interacting with some of them yeah, might give her more situations to piss her cargo pants in 😛

roleplaying as ollie is something i never considered doing before, though i might give it a shot. how would we be getting around to doing this?