Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Awesome story! I can totally attest to the excitement of trying on a new diaper for the first time too. This looked absolutely amazing. Sometimes the leaks are half the fun 🙂 I also bought some threaded armors last summer when I first delved into my cloth diaper kick. Which was very exciting I should add! I will say that if you’re looking for a really good ( and cute) cloth diaper to try I would totally recommend the Ecoables. They’re amazing, hold lots, and have super cute prints. Just make sure you get the snap button waterproof pocket diaper with the inner bamboo cloth diaper and two of the bamboo snap in inserts. It’s the perfect combo😊 One insert snaps into the outer pocket diaper and the other goes in the inner cloth diaper and they’re cozy!

@anyone11 - so beautifully captured, in words and photos! I find myself with a warm heart when I read such things. 

I’ve been in this game for a long time, but it never gets boring. Each and every time, just as special. The next best thing is reading other people’s experiences - something strangely exciting (and comforting) knowing there are other wonderful people out there who participate and enjoy it quite so much.