Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Finally back on vk

After being banned from vk years ago I was finally able to sign up again today. 
I had a video that was in my favorites that violated tos but they wouldn’t tell me which one after multiple notices. 

it seems it has changed a lot. I am having trouble finding groups and people. Hopefully can get going on vk again but asking for this communities help to get me connected again. 

Interest are female wetting, peeing, leaky diapers, desperation, real accidents , and voyeur. 

any help would be appreciated and I can share my account in needed 

thank you 

13 hours ago, wetpantsboy said:

To be honest, my experience on VK has only gotten worse as time goes on. People that used to upload quality content are now no longer active and new ones are quickly blocked. I'd be interested in hearing if others have better success. Nowadays, twitter and thisvid are my primary sources for that type of content.

I have built up a decent account on thisvid but to the point really nothing new or good being posted and the accounts I come across with new or good stuff I can’t get them to accept request. Unfortunately with only having access to a cell phone my collection is very small and nothing to upload. 

VK did a big NSFW purge a few years ago wiping out most of the NSFW content and banning most of the accounts that posted it, because this platform got saturated with underage users and they tried to make it more family friendly just like Tumblr did a while ago. They still sometimes ban accounts that upload 18+ videos, just not as actively, so some manage to sneak in of nobody reports them. So tbh there's not very many active omo groups or users left nowadays. Many of them moved to the Telegram groups and chats where 18+ and copyrights censorship doesn't seem to be as big as on VK.