Sign In

Holding again!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thinking of having some holding fun today, its been quite a while since the last time I did a hold! I just recently peed about 15 minutes ago and think I may start filling up my bladder slowly but sur

I just peed for SOOOO LONG. Ah the relief FEELS SO GOOD! My goodness I was super desperate. Only let go about half my bladder though, still at about a 6.5/10. Thought I might be cheeky and fill back u

That was awesome though. And as with a good mattress protector its still all warm under me😍

1 minute ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I just peed for SOOOO LONG. Ah the relief FEELS SO GOOD! My goodness I was super desperate. Only let go about half my bladder though, still at about a 6.5/10. Thought I might be cheeky and fill back up... haven't totally decided yet

Ooh sounds so nice. I'd love you to get desperate with me. This time I have a head start haha.

I think my bladder is empty now. ...... honestly.  The pull up BARELY leaked into my pjs after 1 BIG pee and two moderate pees and squeezing it! This was my first time with this... hope that's ok with you! I apologize if not!

5 minutes ago, brown4182004 said:

Continue the challenge you are currently on?

Good idea.  Still can't use the bathroom for 30 minutes now!

9 minutes ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

I think my bladder is empty now. ...... honestly.  The pull up BARELY leaked into my pjs after 1 BIG pee and two moderate pees and squeezing it! This was my first time with this... hope that's ok with you! I apologize if not!

Good idea.  Still can't use the bathroom for 30 minutes now!

You're good! That's impressive, sounds like you found a good pull up brand then to hold all that pee!

4 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

Well crap, I’ve missed out of the fun. Darn work. 

aw sorry to hear. There's still the thread to read it all!

6 minutes ago, brown4182004 said:

Fill it up with the same amount you drank

Think I'll be calling it quits for the night 🙂 that was very fun though thanks everyone who messaged with me here!