Sign In

Holding again!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thinking of having some holding fun today, its been quite a while since the last time I did a hold! I just recently peed about 15 minutes ago and think I may start filling up my bladder slowly but sur

I just peed for SOOOO LONG. Ah the relief FEELS SO GOOD! My goodness I was super desperate. Only let go about half my bladder though, still at about a 6.5/10. Thought I might be cheeky and fill back u

That was awesome though. And as with a good mattress protector its still all warm under me😍

I'd like to try and stay desperate like this for a while if I can before I give in. It's sooo intense right now and I just want release but I know I can hold on longer than I think 

Just now, Gordonox said:

Ooh nice. I'm starting to squirm a little. I better drink quick.

Yay squirming!

any challenges for me? bladder is rock hard and bulging quite a lot now 

1 minute ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I leaked a little bit again. Just had a suuuuper intense wave of desperation that was insane! I'm doing milovana "omorashi desperation challenge" now

Just got another can of cherry coke zero.

1 minute ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I leaked a little bit again. Just had a suuuuper intense wave of desperation that was insane! I'm doing milovana "omorashi desperation challenge" now

I held on so hard waiting for you on Sunday. Most desperate I've been in a long time.

2 minutes ago, Gordonox said:

Just got another can of cherry coke zero.

I held on so hard waiting for you on Sunday. Most desperate I've been in a long time.

sorry about that, I wasn't feeling great.

SO FREAKING DESPERATE. I just let out 3 little one second spurts on purpose because the pressure is getting too much to bear! Except it feels like it didn't do anything lol!