Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding again!

Thinking of having some holding fun today, its been quite a while since the last time I did a hold! I just recently peed about 15 minutes ago and think I may start filling up my bladder slowly but surely and ban myself from the toilet. Got any ideas for me or anyone wish to join?

(I'm also quite tired and may end up taking a nap soon and coming back to this, if I disappear for a few hours that's why, I'll be back.)

Thinking about a small but steady amount of water every 30 min- to an hour for the next several hours, slowly build up the urge...

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thinking of having some holding fun today, its been quite a while since the last time I did a hold! I just recently peed about 15 minutes ago and think I may start filling up my bladder slowly but sur

I just peed for SOOOO LONG. Ah the relief FEELS SO GOOD! My goodness I was super desperate. Only let go about half my bladder though, still at about a 6.5/10. Thought I might be cheeky and fill back u

That was awesome though. And as with a good mattress protector its still all warm under me😍

I have a fun idea for you.  But you need to wait till your about 7/10  or 8/10 to start,I think? I did this once and it was fun but I can't remember all the specifics.  Regardless,  the idea is that you can't use the bathroom if you leak before 30 min. It gets fun in the end because you realize you won't be able to make it 30 minutes anymore

On 2/11/2024 at 4:08 PM, Wwtmyselfagain said:

I have a fun idea for you.  But you need to wait till your about 7/10  or 8/10 to start,I think? I did this once and it was fun but I can't remember all the specifics.  Regardless,  the idea is that you can't use the bathroom if you leak before 30 min. It gets fun in the end because you realize you won't be able to make it 30 minutes anymore

can you explain this more? If you leak before 30 minutes of what?

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)

Take 2 for my holding plans!

Excited to say I'm about to cut off my access to the toilet for the next several hours and fill my bladder up nice and big☺️ Looking forward to being squirmy very soon!

My last pee was 2 hours ago, I have a very mild urge if I press on my bladder so time to have lots of fluids.

Any suggestions for how much for my first drink or how often to drink after that?

Sounds like I've got here at a good time!

26 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

can you explain this more? If you leak before 30 minutes of what?

I think it means 30 minutes of holding, once you're at a 'nearly bursting' level. The idea being a perpetual loop of 'i need to make it 30 minutes' but you cant so you leak, resetting the timer until you just wet

2 minutes ago, Venom2104 said:

Sounds like I've got here at a good time!

I think it means 30 minutes of holding, once you're at a 'nearly bursting' level. The idea being a perpetual loop of 'i need to make it 30 minutes' but you cant so you leak, resetting the timer until you just wet

oooooh. That's really good I like that!

open to suggestions for how much and when to have my next drink!

1 minute ago, Wetlifter37 said:

oooooh. That's really good I like that!

Yeah that is essentially it.  I don't have any technical amount to do.  But once you feel like 'you might have an accident' you have to wait 30 min. Before your allowed to use the toilet.  If that was too easy... let a little leak out... even just a drop so technically the timer starts over and the hope is that eventually you CANNOT make it on time!

1 minute ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Do you mind if I casually hold with you? I'm empty.  Just drank a glass of water and am in pull up underwear🤭🤫

sure go for it 🙂 

1 minute ago, Venom2104 said:

What have you drank so far and how desperate out of 10 are you?

I'm not desperate yet, just started filling up. My last pee was 2h 15min ago, I've had 500ml so far which I finished almost 10 min ago

I'm thinking I'll have another drink again in 20-30 min 

But I'd be open to suggestions, its fun to feel like I'm giving up control of what goes into my bladder 

Do you have any juice?

Oh what are you wearing if you don't mind me asking? And do you plan on leaving the house?

3 minutes ago, Venom2104 said:

Hmm, do you happen to have any form of tea? Like iced tea or regular tea or anything like that? I would say whatever you would consider a normal amount of that, so iced tea like 500ml or regular tea like a large mug full

I say normal amount of tea or juice next.  

6 minutes ago, Venom2104 said:

Hmm, do you happen to have any form of tea? Like iced tea or regular tea or anything like that? I would say whatever you would consider a normal amount of that, so iced tea like 500ml or regular tea like a large mug full

I do have tea, I was just gonna drink water cuz I'm lazy haha but I could make some