Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Holding on an extremely weakened bladder. ​😖(+videos).

Hiii, I'm planning to start a hold in the next 30-60 minutes.

It's going to be my third hold in the last 3 days (yay), so my muscles are basically nonexistent and my bladder is quite irritated, I almost wet myself twice today.

I need to pick the right outfit (possible video incoming?) and drinking pace, feel free to give me some challenges once I get desperate.

I'm not confident at all though.

Edited by Mr.Floof (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Mr.Floof said:

Hiii, I'm planning to start a hold in the next 30-60 minutes.

It's going to be my third hold in the last 3 days (yay), so my muscles are basically nonexistent and my bladder is quite irritated, I almost wet myself twice today.

I need to pick the right outfit (possible video incoming?) and drinking pace, feel free to give me some challenges once I get desperate.

I'm not confident at all though.

that sounds like a great setup for ending up very wet! looking forward to seeing the rest of this 

60% capacity, 100% irritation, my whole body is shaking lmao.

I'll probably get up once I get back up to 10/10 and keep recording.

I'm at 9/10 atm, it's coming in waves.

Just now, Wetlifter37 said:

that sounds like a great setup for ending up very wet! looking forward to seeing the rest of this 

My legs are already quite wet, I've leaked a lot, It's ok though, I want to keep holding.

Ok, 10/10 again, I don't think I can hold it.

5 minutes ago, Mr.Floof said:

60% capacity, 100% irritation, my whole body is shaking lmao.

I'll probably get up once I get back up to 10/10 and keep recording.

I'm at 9/10 atm, it's coming in waves.

My legs are already quite wet, I've leaked a lot, It's ok though, I want to keep holding.

Ok, 10/10 again, I don't think I can hold it.

Let's see the leaks!;

3 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

very hot! sounds like a succesful hold and wetting to me!

oh wow! don't push it too far if your bladder feels irritated, feel free to lose control!

My bladder just brutally released niagara falls, I tried countering the spasm as hard as I could but my sphincter said NOPE.

It's ok, when my bladder irritated I can't really hold it lol, my muscles are also at 0% strength from my previous holds, I'm going to take a looong break after this one.

I'm still shaking/twitching so bad 😖, I'll be back after cleaning and upload some pics/videos.

2 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Let's see the leaks!;

Leaks? too late lmao, I caved.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Floof said:

My bladder just brutally released niagara falls, I tried countering the spasm as hard as I could but my sphincter said NOPE.

It's ok, when my bladder irritated I can't really hold it lol, my muscles are also at 0% strength from my previous holds, I'm going to take a looong break after this one.

I'm still shaking/twitching so bad 😖, I'll be back after cleaning and upload some pics/videos.

Leaks? too late lmao, I caved.

Let's see the wet briefs then! 😉

• Mr.Floof changed the title to Holding on an extremely weakened bladder. ​😖(+videos).