Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i'm 20 and I still wet the bed somewhat consistently. For me its how long will my dry streaks last, now I am at 3 weeks of not wetting the bed. 

Lol never really stopped. There have definitely been times in life where it's been less on average, but I never reliably stopped.

Ah… stopping…. That’s a thing, isn’t it? 😉 (I’m another who enjoys my involuntary accidents)

9 hours ago, Ausguy said:

Thats very cool.. Did your cousin ever have any accidents after that? I did have  a few! Does your cousin know you still wet?

Not that I know of.  Probable just giving how thing work but I never knew of any other accidents him having after 9th grade stared.

He does not know I still bedwet and about mid 9th grade I started to use GoodNites for our sleepovers decreetly so him and Auntie thought I had gotten dry like him. 

9 hours ago, j2319 said:

Not that I know of.  Probable just giving how thing work but I never knew of any other accidents him having after 9th grade stared.

He does not know I still bedwet and about mid 9th grade I started to use GoodNites for our sleepovers decreetly so him and Auntie thought I had gotten dry like him. 

You know?  Conceivably, you two may have just started wearing at the same time and he may have continued.

14 hours ago, j2319 said:

Maybe he was also hiding it like you did!

Thats so cool you still did sleepovers! Did you also do sleepovers at your friends houses?

@ilikeadultvids & @Ausguy

Humm,  good points.  I doubt that he was still peeing his bed and just being discreet with the GoodNites like I was.  I only say this because he would sleep in just his boxers and a T, usually a beater type T.  He'd get ready for bed and then hang out in his boxers and T till bed and in the morning do the same usually like through breakfast.  I think hiding GoodNites under just boxers and a beater type T wold be hard.  So I am pretty sure he was not still wetting.  

He might have had the occasional accident that I did not know of.  It was like towards the ned of 10th grade that I noticed that his bed did not have the crinkly white plastic cover on it anymore.  

Other than at my cousins house I never did sleep overs till HS with friends. 

14 hours ago, j2319 said:

@ilikeadultvids & @Ausguy

Humm,  good points.  I doubt that he was still peeing his bed and just being discreet with the GoodNites like I was.  I only say this because he would sleep in just his boxers and a T, usually a beater type T.  He'd get ready for bed and then hang out in his boxers and T till bed and in the morning do the same usually like through breakfast.  I think hiding GoodNites under just boxers and a beater type T wold be hard.  So I am pretty sure he was not still wetting.  

He might have had the occasional accident that I did not know of.  It was like towards the ned of 10th grade that I noticed that his bed did not have the crinkly white plastic cover on it anymore.  

Other than at my cousins house I never did sleep overs till HS with friends. 

Yes true that would not have been easy to hide! DId you ever ask him if he knew that you were still wetting the bed then? How were the sleep overs in HS?

Growing up I never thought of myself as a bed wetter. Never had to wear pullups either, although my mom insisted on keeping a mattress protector on my bed.

Now that I think about it I've always wet the bed at least once a year. So while I'm not a chronic bed wetter it's always been a possibility. There's always been a good chance I'll wet If I'm stressed or drink too much before bed.

Although these past 4 years or so I've been wearing pullups or diapers to bed nearly every night and deliberately drinking extra water. Since about the last 3 years I haven't gone more than 2 weeks between accidents and now wet most nights. That makes it hard to tell whether I would have wet if I was less hydrated and not padded.

8 hours ago, Ausguy said:

Yes true that would not have been easy to hide! DId you ever ask him if he knew that you were still wetting the bed then? How were the sleep overs in HS?

I never asked him later on if he knew I was still wetting.  I figured if he and Auntie thought I was dry that was good enough for me.  

The HS sleepovers went about the same as my work trips now.  Decreetly put my GoodNites on before bed and as far as I know no one ever knew. 

8 hours ago, Ausguy said:

I never asked him later on if he knew I was still wetting.  I figured if he and Auntie thought I was dry that was good enough for me.  

The HS sleepovers went about the same as my work trips now.  Decreetly put my GoodNites on before bed and as far as I know no one ever knew. 

@TinklePants  Awwwz,  Even with once a year bedwetting, I thihk it is okay foryou tl claim that you were a bedwetter and also safe to claim that you were not a bedwetter growing up since it was so infrequent. Kinda your choice of what to claim.  Though smart move on your moms part in keeping the mattress protector on.  

It would be interesting to see of not over hydrating and not wearing a pull-ups to bed would decrease your current wetting pattern.