Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When did you stop with bedwetting? Me at age of 6 (accidental wettings) but i keept peed myself on purpose and quit at 8. I never told it to my mom, she always cleaned all of the peed clothes and bedsheets. She always said that kids pee themselves and i did that too. I feel so bad about it. Now i'm back in purposefull peeings and i enjoy that so much. It reminds me of my childhood bedwettings so much ❤️

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i'm 20 and I still wet the bed somewhat consistently. For me its how long will my dry streaks last, now I am at 3 weeks of not wetting the bed. 

Lol never really stopped. There have definitely been times in life where it's been less on average, but I never reliably stopped.

Ah… stopping…. That’s a thing, isn’t it? 😉 (I’m another who enjoys my involuntary accidents)

Involuntarily, at about 7 years old, and I still fantasize about that because I haven't been able to lose control while asleep ever since. I really want to someday but, as of right now, it is not an option but in a couple of months I might try doing something for me to lose control while sleeping.

I have thought about some things I could do to try and wet my bed involuntarily. My best guess, which is the one I'm gonna try when I'm able to, is to pull an all-nighter on friday while practicing rapid desperation but not actually peeing myself, just holding and releasing, and go on like that through the whole saturday. Then I would be tired enough to just fall asleep saturday night and hopefully wake up in a wet bed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2024 at 1:52 PM, BriefsBeSoaked said:

Involuntarily, at about 7 years old, and I still fantasize about that because I haven't been able to lose control while asleep ever since. I really want to someday but, as of right now, it is not an option but in a couple of months I might try doing something for me to lose control while sleeping.

I have thought about some things I could do to try and wet my bed involuntarily. My best guess, which is the one I'm gonna try when I'm able to, is to pull an all-nighter on friday while practicing rapid desperation but not actually peeing myself, just holding and releasing, and go on like that through the whole saturday. Then I would be tired enough to just fall asleep saturday night and hopefully wake up in a wet bed.

Good luck. Have you thought about alcohol?? If I have a couple of bottles and go straight to bed I'm 99% guaranteed to wet my bed. 

Edited by An0n (see edit history)

I wet my bed everynight well into my late teens. I'd have the random dry night. My dad always praised me for these. But also moaned about my bedwetting. He did eventually stop moaning and just accepted it was something I did. I remember one night I told him I promised to try and wet myself but he just said that it's fine if I did. 

Admittedly, done nights I would be awake and pee in bed. Just loved the feeling, even if I was already wet. And would quite often go to bed on a full bladder. 

I tried nappies and pull ups but this wasn't really enforced that I wore them so often just went to bed in my pjs. When I wet them I loved the way they would stick to me sometimes I'd even get out of bed to pee myself in my wet pjs. 

These days, I can set myself up to wet on 'purpose' when I'm asleep by having a few beers before bed. But I can only do that when my son is sleeping at my mums or one of his friends or wherever. 

14 hours ago, An0n said:

I wet my bed everynight well into my late teens. I'd have the random dry night. My dad always praised me for these. But also moaned about my bedwetting. He did eventually stop moaning and just accepted it was something I did. I remember one night I told him I promised to try and wet myself but he just said that it's fine if I did. 

Admittedly, done nights I would be awake and pee in bed. Just loved the feeling, even if I was already wet. And would quite often go to bed on a full bladder. 

I tried nappies and pull ups but this wasn't really enforced that I wore them so often just went to bed in my pjs. When I wet them I loved the way they would stick to me sometimes I'd even get out of bed to pee myself in my wet pjs. 

These days, I can set myself up to wet on 'purpose' when I'm asleep by having a few beers before bed. But I can only do that when my son is sleeping at my mums or one of his friends or wherever. 

I also love those wet sticky peed pajama pants, it reminds me of my childhood so much. I'm imagining having a breakfast with my peed pajamas. I should try that soon

17 hours ago, An0n said:

Good luck. Have you thought about alcohol?? If I have a couple of bottles and go straight to bed I'm 99% guaranteed to wet my bed. 

Second your alcohol suggestion and more.  Like you, after considerable experimentation I settled on a couple beers before bed to induce sleep wetting with minimal next day pain.  I did it over and over.  Then out of the blue I wet the bed without alcohol, and again, and again.  Rest is history, I now wet in my sleep virtually every night with nary a drop of alcohol.  It’s a dream come true!!!

1 hour ago, WBxx said:

Second your alcohol suggestion and more.  Like you, after considerable experimentation I settled on a couple beers before bed to induce sleep wetting with minimal next day pain.  I did it over and over.  Then out of the blue I wet the bed without alcohol, and again, and again.  Rest is history, I now wet in my sleep virtually every night with nary a drop of alcohol.  It’s a dream come true!!!

I wanna try it. Seems like a dream 

I'm one of those who never really stopped having to deal with bedwetting issues.  Growing up I was wetting my bed just about every night through elementary school.  then In middle school is was more like 3-4 nights a week still.  In high school I was still peeing in my bed on accident 1-3 nights a week with it closer to the three nights week early on and 1 or less nights a week by senior year.  

Now I still do have for real bedwetting accidents and pee my bed a few times a month with last night being one of them. 😬.  Last time before last night I had bedwetted was Feb 12th.  

I stopped normally at 7.

At 12 something traumatic happened to me and I started wetting 1-2 times a month for the next two years. Was dry throughout high school. 

As an adult I am able to have an accident I am extremely stressed or tired AND fall asleep with a full bladder. I discovered this while working in kitchens where I would drink 3+ liters of water per shift, get home exhausted and usually shower/use the bathroom immediately. One day I couldn't even get to the shower, fell asleep in my work clothes and soaked the bed. Since then I've had both planned and unplanned accidents.

I never really stopped either. I wet the bed every night until I was 14 or so. It slowed down after that but never stopped. I still have bedwetting accidents in my sleep to this day. Sometimes it'll just be one night and sometimes it will be a streak of wet nights in a row. There's no rhyme or reason when I have accidents. I'm going to post my bedwetting accident chart on here soon for February. The chart also shows daytime accidents if they happen too.