Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, mm0976 said:

Depending how bold you are feeling, and depending how much it's raining, you can have a great time doing this in cycling lycra without the waterproofs on top! Love doing this on warm summer evenings 😛

As I am a mountain biker, I wear black shorts over my pants but have wet these on many occasions whilst out in the quieter areas as they dry quickly and less noticable when back in populated areas 

6 hours ago, wetgarth said:

So as the tittle describes,  just been for a 23 mile bike ride.

First chance I have had to get out for ages as it's been very windy & stormy for what seems for ever.

However the weather here UK today is what can only be decribed as a dull, wet, misty and grey day. There were stroms during the night so the roads very wet and flooded in some places (it's all back roads and farm tracks that I tend to ride mostly) . So the occasion called for my waterproof over trousers. Couldn't be more happy as I was able to set off on my ride with a totally full bladder and release into my pants and cycling leggings as I rode round. No one could see or tell what I was doing but felt wonderful being able to deliberately let spurts out here and there.

I even sat on a park bench opposite some cottages and realeased a massive flood of warm pee into my pants emptying my still full bladder, which pooled round my bum in the waterproof over trousers and no-one any the wiser. As I stood up the collected warm pee worked it's way down and out of the bottom of my legs onto the already wet ground so again no one could tell. 

Cycled all the way through the town's high street with a grin on my face and warm wet pants. The padded cycle legging squishing nicely and felt so nice. I get such a high from simply knowing what I have done but no one else knows, it felt wonderful.

Sometimes this time of year has it's benefits. 😁

Sounds like a great time.  I like to wear my waterproof over trousers to work on days it is raining.  I love to leave work with a full bladder and arrive home with an empty one.  Such a thrill walking around in public with soaking writ pants underneath and no one is the wiser.

5 hours ago, BladderLad said:

Thought might try when it was raining? Low risk lol 

Raining is perfect, but warm summer evening are good too, ususally not too many people around, you dry off a bit before getting home. Comes down to what you're wearing and how obvious it should be I think.

Though rain is good for the whole plausible deniability thing 😎

6 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Is it hard to let go when running tho?

Umm depends a bit on the circumstances, but generally I find it easier when not actually running, unless I'm suuper desparate. 

On the bike it's similar, easier when standing up on the pedals, but sitting down can be done too, just easier when you're not actively pedalling 😃

34 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Is it hard to let go when running tho?

No - I learned to wet while running before I was able to do it while walking.

27 minutes ago, mm0976 said:

Umm depends a bit on the circumstances, but generally I find it easier when not actually running, unless I'm suuper desparate. 

On the bike it's similar, easier when standing up on the pedals, but sitting down can be done too, just easier when you're not actively pedalling 😃

Your right about standing on the pedals, but I find that if I want go badly enough I can do it easily while seated, even while pedalling.

On 2/9/2024 at 10:01 AM, mm0976 said:

Depending how bold you are feeling, and depending how much it's raining, you can have a great time doing this in cycling lycra without the waterproofs on top! Love doing this on warm summer evenings 😛

What a great idea!  With the added pressure of the bike seat on the perineum, balls and cock this sounds like something I will surely try. 

Well - another wet bike ride for me this morning - decided to give my pants another wetting when I got back after cleaning the bike - I video'd this and will post up on the downloads but here are the screen shots. It felt really nice on my ride to have wet pants but the re-wetting was fun as well

Video here if anyone interested 

After bike ride 1.jpg

After bike ride 3.jpg

After bike ride 4.jpg

Edited by wetgarth (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, gymsweatr said:

20201015_135805.thumb.jpg.f2af6e58a2c6b88c1fe3865ade442d9d.jpgGreat post!  The thought of all you cyclist letting go while riding puts a smile on my face.  The black spandex bibs are great for doing this.  I love doing it on a hot day, shorts dry fast and no one really notices, unless you are wearing a different color, which I sometimes do if I feel daring.  I basically wet my gear every time I ride alone. 20201016_120339.thumb.jpg.e4e498e4e29a5af57dc8902c843b59f9.jpg

afterfocus_1613166893226.jpg

Glad that someone else enjoys the experience too. If I am honest, some days I am not always up for a bike ride but the thought of being able to wet myself and enjoy it whilst I'm out riding is often what motivates me to get out on my bike 😂