Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In memory of @Zhannapeed623

Hello everyone. My name is Reid, and I was Hanna's oldest and best friend. I know a lot of you on here may remember @Zhannapeed623. She was a firey girl with a lot to share, and she was a menace here for a little while. I wanted to a page to talk a little bit about her, and share any memories you guys have about her. Something funny or what not, those classic Hanna moments we all loved. I don't want to go too deep into detail, as it's still too hard to talk about it.  Hanna committed suicide on January 28th. She had a life long struggle with mental health. She fought long and hard with her Bipolar Disorder, but I can't begin to talk about what happened to her, not yet. She loved her time on this website, and it was, at least for a while, a source of daily joy for her. Please, if you have anything about her you want to share, feel free to post it here. And please, remember to be respectful. I know more than anybody how beautiful she was, inside and out. Please don't post anything too inappropriate abut her. I know it's a fetish website, and she was very much an avid lifelong wetter, but I think it's possible to talk about that with out being so lewd. Anyway... please share any memories of her you may have. They don't have to be just happy or funny. Or, if you just want to pay your respects, that's fine too. 

This one's for Hanna 🍺

Edited by Type92
Spelling (see edit history)
11 minutes ago, OldWetGuy said:

I am very sorry for your loss. Losing someone to suicide is probably the hardest one to process❤️

Yeah, Hanna was with us, me and my wife, that same night. She'd stayed the night before. So much if her stuff is still at the house, even her car got brought back here... this is the hardest thing I've ever experienced. It's like she's gonna walk back in the door any minute. But she's gone.