Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Halloween Promises

After a bit of struggling, I'd finally pulled them on. Not since bikini season had my bubble butt been hugged so tightly by a piece of clothing. Of course, bikinis weren't nearly as comfy to wear as this.

"Sis, you ready yet?" Anita called, knocking on my bedroom's door thrice.

"In a minute!" I called back, adjusting my tight, pink Barbie shirt, which was surprisingly hard to pull on, despite my small chest. I examined myself in the mirror. The ridiculous ensemble was almost complete... only a young-girl's hairdo was needed to complete it.

"Alright, all done. Need your help with my hair, though," I said, unlocking my door. Soon after, my little sister Anita walked in, and instantly burst into laughter at the sight of my Halloween costume.

"I-I can't..." she struggled to say through laughter, "I can't believe you actually fit in a diaper! You look so silly!"

"Not as ridiculous as you," I said, pointing at the blonde Anita's oversized, way-too-adult-for-a-9-year-old white business suit. We were going as big sister and little sister, reversed. For one night, I'd be the baby of the family.

"Psht, I'm mature for my age! You're the sixteen year old in a pullup!" she teased, snickering.

"You're just jealous of my amazing figure," I said, turning around to examine my diapered butt. It was surprisingly sexy. "Besides, didn't you wear these until just a few months ago?"

Anita instantly turned red. "S-stupid Emily... mommy said it was normal!"

"'Mommy'?" I taunted. "Maybe you should be the one to go as a baby, after all!"

"B-but... you said I could go as a big girl, and you're the baby..." Anita pouted. Her puppy-dog eyes sent an arrow of guilt through my chest, and I instantly regretted taunting her. I pulled her into my bosom for a hug.

"I know, I'm sorry," I comforted, "Anita's a big girl in a big girl's suit! And she doesn't need diapers anymore, because she hasn't wet the bed in a whole month." She looked up at me, her pout replaced with a childish grin of pride. I smiled back. "Now, be a good girl and put sis's hair in a pony so we can go get candy!"

"Un!" Anita uttered in agreement, then quickly tied my hair into a messy side-tail. Shortly after, we grabbed our empty candy buckets and were on our way.

"Do you have to go potty before we go, sis?" I asked Anita, though I had to go a quite a bit myself, too.

"Nuh-uh, let's just go! Candy, candy!" She shouted, sounding more childish than her age. I shrugged and decided to hold it... we'd only be out for an hour or so, anyway.

"Alright, let's go, then!" I said with partially exaggerated enthusiasm, taking Anita's hand and leading her to our neighbor's house. My baby costume attracted some confused looks on the street, but I wasn't bothered. I looked great in these too-tight baby clothes, after all!

An hour passed quickly as we made our way through the neighboring blocks. Our candy buckets were full to the brim, so heavy that I was forced to carry Anita's for her. Worse, my urge to pee had increased massively as my exhaustion set in. Thankfully, though, we'd be home soon.

"Haunted house, haunted house!!" Anita suddenly squealed, tugging at my wrist and almost spilling a bucket of candy.

"Whoa there, girly, turn it down a bit," I said, then looked to where she was pointing. A rather upscale house stood at the end of the block, decorated top to bottom with high-end Halloween decorations.

"Can we go in?" Anita asked, looking up at me hopefully. She'd never shown interest in this sort of thing before; in fact, her severe bedwetting problem was caused by horror nightmares. But that look... how could I resist that look? Ignoring common sense and my steadily filling bladder, I relented and began to walk toward the house.

"Alright, we can go, but you have to promise you won't tell mom, and that you won't wet the bed tonight!" I commanded, fearing my mother's wrath.

"I won't, promise! I'm a big girl, let's go already!" she whined, tugging me faster toward the house. It was certainly a spectacle to behold -- flashing lights, eerie music, even a smoke machine! As we approached the entrance, I glanced down at Anita to see if she was having any second thoughts. Expecting fear on her face, I instead saw a girlish grin of anticipation. Oh, to be young again...

With a squeeze of Anita's hand, I knocked on the large wooden doors. A cold silence hung over us, filled only by the echo of my knocking. Finally, the door creaked open, though I'm rather sure the creaking was a just a recording. We were instantly met with a tangled mass of fake spiderwebs, and giggled as we swatted them from our faces.

The inside of the house just as extravagant as the outside. Pools of liquid dotted the tile flooring, and disembodied heads were posted at every door. I felt Anita squeeze my hand a bit more tightly.

"Are you okay, sis?" I asked, concerned for both her and myself, since I'd be in big trouble if my mom were to find out I scared her. However, Anita instantly shook her head and gave me a confident smile.

"I'm brave! Let's go!" she cheered, taking small, cautious steps forward with my hand gripped tightly. Red strobe lights flashed under a door as we walked down the entrance hallway. Curious, I pushed open the door to find the source.

Inside was a sickening, but artfully constructed scene of violence. Red liquid stained what was apparently a bathroom, and a shrieking skeleton sat in the mud-filled tub. Another skeleton laid slumped over the toilet, which also had muddy liquid spilling over the top.

"S-scary..." Anita stammered, peeking into the door. I smiled down to her reassuringly.

"Mm, but remember that it's all fake... everything you see was bought at a store!" My words seemed to reassure her, and she stepped into the bathroom for a closer look. While she marveled at the sinkful of fake blood, I could only look longingly at the defiled toilet... I really, really had to pee!

"Let's keep going, sis," I urged Anita, grabbing her by her white suit's sleeve. She stumbled along after me, and we quickly reached the end of the hallway. A large, prop-covered TV room stood ahead of us, though the TV itself was frozen on a particularly graphic still-frame of a corpse. Anita whimpered and huddled closer to me, averting her eyes from the screen and other over-the-top props.

"I-I'm ready to go now, sissy... no more..." she whined. She only ever called me sissy when she was truly scared. We had to turn back, now.

"Alright, honey, let's go," I cooed, happy for the opportunity to go home and relieve my bladder. The two of us turned around, only a hallway's length away from being outside, and began walking toward the entrance.

Suddenly, however, a figure in a mummy costume burst from a closet behind Anita and screamed. The mummy reached for and grabbed her shoulder, causing her face to go pale. She and I both shrieked loudly, and began a mad dash for the door. Just before we could make it, however, Anita tripped, fell to her knees, and began to sob loudly.

"E-Emily... sissy..." she cried, her whole body shaking, "I-I... I think... I'm gonna have an accident!"

I quickly ran to my little sister's side and hugged her. I saw no sign of the mummy, now. "Can you hold it, girly?" I asked softly, trying not to sound panicked. Anita only responded with a tearful shake of her head.

That's when I heard it. Above the eerie music echoing the hall, a sharp hiss. Anita was peeing, a lot. I gave her a comforting squeeze and looked down at her pants, which were spewing urine in an small arc behind her butt. Her white, fancy slacks were being dyed yellow down the butt and inner thighs, and liquid began to pool at her knees. Anita sobbed fiercely and I pet her, trying to silence her cries. It was then I realized that my bladder, too, had spasmed from the shock. Doing my best to not show it, I clamped my thighs together and held on for dear life. However, a red hot squirt managed to surge through, but I somehow managed to hold back the rest. Thank God for the diaper!

After almost a minute of Anita peeing, the hissing and dripping ceased. Anita was sobbing dryly, looking down at her crotch to examine the damage.

"I-I... I'm so sorry..." she hiccuped, looking at me with a miserable expression, "I was scared..."

I hugged her tightly, my knees coming into contact with her warm pool of urine. "It's alright, sweetie," I comforted, "even big girls have accidents when they're scared." I looked around again for the person in the mummy costume, but saw only the lifeless props. Such idiots, frightening small children... and their teenage sisters.

"Here, let's go home. I'll clean you up, mommy and daddy won't ever know." I took Anita's hand and helped her up, her yellowed pants still dripping a few tiny drops onto the floor below. I quickly led her to the exit and stepped into the twilit night, ignoring the burning pain in my pelvis.

We began making our way toward home, with me leading a depressed Anita as quickly as possible through the neighborhood. Most of the trick-or-treaters had dispersed, but a few older kids still prowled the dusken streets. Every step toward home was a step toward salvation, but also another pounding hit to my failing bladder. Uncontrollably, another jet of hot urine spilled out, spreading in a quarter-sized pool in my diaper.

"S-sis?" Anita sniffed.

"What is it, Ani?" I said, desperately trying to ignore my bladder.

"Y-your diaper... it's a little yellow. Some of the flowers are gone, too... D-did you...?" she trailed off as her eyes widened. My cheeks instantly flushed red, but I knew I had to be the responsible big sister here. I nodded.

"I accidentally peed a little when you did. I still have to go potty... really really badly. So... can we hurry home, girly?" I asked, no longer masking the urgency in my voice.

"Why don't you just go in the pullup?" Anita asked, as if it were the most common sense thing to do.

"I won't, I'm not a ba--..." I stopped myself before saying "baby". Anita did, after all, just have a huge accident herself. I could even see the details of her heart-dotted panties through her urine-soaked bottom. I sighed.

"Mm... good idea! Let's go do it in those trees!" I said, my bladder quivering with anticipation. I was a bit disgusted with myself, but strangely excited too.

"Ehehe, sis really is a big baby!" Anita cheered, sounding less depressed by the minute. This would be worth it. We quickly walked to the small patch of trees as I checked for any passers-by and tried to discreetly hold myself. I had to pee so badly... would this child's diaper even hold it all?

By the time we made it behind a tree, my bladder had already let another few drops leak out. My crotch was growing warmer with each jet, though the diaper let me still feel comfortably dry.

"A-alright, Anita. Please don't tell mom, or... I'll tell her about your accident!" I threatened, scared to death of anyone finding out what I was about to do. Anita mimed zipping her lips, which I knew meant the secret was eternally safe.

Steeling myself, I spread my legs. The diaper hugged my thighs even more tightly, stretching almost to its limit and pressing even harder on my critical-mass bladder. I took in a deep breath and focused on the aching, the throbbing. Pee! Just pee! But nothing happened. The last time I wet myself was years ago, in a pool at a relative's house, and even then it was just a squirt from laughing. I had trained myself so well that even in this painful state, my body just would not let me go. At that moment, however, I noticed Anita gazing with an innocent curiosity at the crotch of my diaper, and I saw her soaked white pants clinging to her little legs. It was the last kick I needed... I knew I had to be supportive. The stream started.

This wasn't the first time I'd peed this hard. Oftentimes I'd only just barely make it to a toilet after school, and always heard the sound of a waterfall as I relieved myself. This, however, sounded nothing like a waterfall. As my forceful stream plowed into the damp cotton material, and a sharp, wet hiss could be heard. But the relief! The broken inhibitions! The naughtiness! My relief was so great that I just couldn't help but moan, even though I was standing right in front of my young sister. Urine surged across my crotch and began to soak the diaper all the way up to my butt. The warmth of my pee hugging my large, round butt was enough to drive me absolutely wild!

Anita watched with amazement as I just kept going and going, the diaper turning yellow all the way around. Even though I could feel it reaching capacity, I still kept on going, full-force wetting myself without a care in the world. It felt so good, so warm, so wet! I moaned again as a shiver ran up my spine, and right at that moment, two streams of pee spilled out of either end of the diaper, streaking down my legs like water from a hot shower, though feeling more fantastic than any shower I'd ever taken. Anita cautiously stepped back to avoid being splashed, though her gaze remained transfixed on my thighs.

Finally, after squeezing out a few last drops, I had finished. I blinked, astounded and somehow pleased at what I'd just done. The diaper was heavy on my waist, and continued to drip liquid down my legs even after I finished.

"I... I think I'm done." I sighed, my voice cracking from embarrassment. Anita remained speechless. I smiled and patted her head. "I told you, sweetie. Big girls have accidents too! Let's go home and clean up before mom and dad get back, alright? Sissy will do all the laundry while you take a bath, then we can eat candy!"

"Alright..." she said, trailing off, "um..."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I think I'll need to wear those to bed for a few nights... s-since I'm scared. Please don't tell mommy?"

I smiled and patted her head. My diaper sloshed, feeling amazing. "I won't ever. Promise."