female Desperate Against my Will in the Car

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Longest Wetting of My Life     Sorry just posted haha

Oh my god that was actually the longest goodbye of my life. I got a sudden hug and I genuinely thought I was going to lose it right then and there. I made it though! (Barely) Longest wetting I’ve ever

Hey guys! I know I usually post my planned out inevitable accident but today I’m writing up something different. Currently stuck in the backseat of a car. I didn’t think it would be this bad, but we h

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Seifer69 said:

Good luck

Hope you make it 

Aw thanks

1 minute ago, LilyBgirl said:

You'll be okay, how long are you expecting to need to hold?

About 50 minutes >.<

Every single bump on the road in making me feel like I’m going to burst. Like I’ll feel completely in control and then the car jumps the slightest bit and I have to hold myself it’s so embarrassing.

Will there be a rest stop on the way where you can stop? Where are you driving to? Are you on the way home? 

How many people are with you? Your family or are you out with friends?

I would love to see you wet your pants but to make it not so embarrassing for you I hope you make it home and can wet at home and so I keep my fingers crossed for you. ☺️

Just now, Maximum22 said:

Will there be a rest stop on the way where you can stop? Where are you driving to? Are you on the way home? 

How many people are with you? Your family or are you out with friends?

I would love to see you wet your pants but to make it not so embarrassing for you I hope you make it home and can wet at home and so I keep my fingers crossed for you. ☺️

So I know there’s rest stops on the way, but I’m really afraid of getting up and wetting myself in public. I’m on my way home, so my current plan is to just lay down and hold as long as possible so I can run inside. Also thanks for the good luck I’ll need it!

3 minutes ago, LilyBgirl said:

Hmm you'll just have to do whatever you can to help yourself then 🙂

See on a normal hold I’d play with myself a bit, let some go or something but I can’t do any of that. Actual desperation with nothing to distract me 🥲

1 minute ago, Maximum22 said:

Don't you think it is better to stop at a rest stop before you pee your pants in the car? If you pee yourself in public they will also recognize that but you will have a better chance not wetting yourself when you stop earlier. And it would just be people you don't know who will see it, too. 

I’m considering this not going to lie, but I’m not going to lie I am already way to embarrassed to ask to stop for a bathroom and I don’t think I would be able to handle peeing myself in front of a lot of people. I genuinely think I can make it if I keep laying down.

1 minute ago, LilyBgirl said:

What are you wearing? Maybe you can think of this as a challenge 

That’s what I’m doing haha, trying to keep my mind occupied. I’m wearing some straight leg jeans. Undid the belt on them already.

Just now, Maximum22 said:

Thanks for the picture. So you are lying across the back seat already. Now I understand what you meant with lying.

Nobody recognized you are in this big trouble?

It’s so of an SUV set up, so there’s three rows. I’m in the last one, so good thing is no one can see me but bad thing is I would need to wake my friend up and ask her to move if I want to get out.

8 minutes ago, salv18 said:

That’s what I’m doing haha, trying to keep my mind occupied. I’m wearing some straight leg jeans. Undid the belt on them already.

Great it's a challenge then 😉 feel free to bail and stop off somewhere though,.

But it you do decide to go for it, try to get home without any leaks 😉

How is it feeling?

Just now, LilyBgirl said:

Great it's a challenge then 😉 feel free to bail and stop off somewhere though,.

But it you do decide to go for it, try to get home without any leaks 😉

How is it feeling?

I honestly regret not asking to stop way earlier, but I’ve always had a problem with this sort of thing. I hate asking for bathrooms or even letting anyone know I need one. I’m going to make it back one way or another I’m determined. I feel somewhat better now that we’re not starting and stopping every five seconds but I still feel really anxious. Weird mix between feeling very turned on and scared I’m about to leak into my panties.

2 minutes ago, Maximum22 said:

So you can pretend you are sleeping and nobody will focus on you and you keep holding yourself. 

Will they drive you home first and let you out? Hope you make it that far. But have to say I would love to see your jeans wet at one point. 

Yep exactly! I’m going first, my house is on the way to their place thankfully haha. If I make it home though I might just take the opportunity to let go in my jeans as a reward for holding this long.