Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A different type of college drinking game, the 4x4-Hour challenge!

“Did you hear that you’re meant to drink like 4l of water per day?”, said Emily on the walk to the station after college.

“Jeez, is it really that much? 2.5l I can understand, but 4?”, replied Jaqueline, her childhood friend turned college classmate.

“Yeah, it seems that way. It seems like a lot, but it would make sense for summer, maybe it goes down in the winter since you don’t sweat as much?”

“Well, do you wanna try and do it together?”

“What, drink more water?”

“Yeah, we can make a routine out of it. If we both agree to drink a litre of water every 4 hours, we can work together and make sure we’re both on top of it.”

“That sounds like a good idea, do you wanna make it into a challenge?”

“Eh…? What do you mean by a challenge?”

“If we both agree to drink that much, but we only use the bathroom as often as we usually do. That would be a real challenge, more than just increasing my water intake.”

“That does sound like quite the challenge, but I also don’t know if being uncomfortable all day at college is a good idea. How often do you even go on a normal day?”, asked Jaqueline, used to her friend having a stronger bladder than her. Sometimes it almost seemed like she *wanted* to be desperate, with how often she put off bathroom breaks.

“I always go when I wake up, then once at lunchtime, and when I finish classes, then I usually go before bed, but that’s about it. Sometimes if it’s really bad, I’ll go again in an emergency, but usually that’s only when I have too much tea.”

“Wow… you’ve got a strong bladder, I usually go nearly double the amount of times. But I don’t usually hold it until I’m frantic like you do sometimes. But if you really wanna try it, I’ll accept your challenge.”

“Oh goodie, I think a competitor will make it fun! Let’s start next Monday, alright? Make sure you’ve got a big water bottle by then~”

——————————————————————————————————————————

3 days later, Monday had arrived. Jaqueline awoke to a full bladder, as usual, and remembered it was the start of their challenge. It was a cool spring day, and they both had a lot of classes ahead of them, they’d be starting at 9am and not finishing until 5. She felt her bladder complaining, but she didn’t rush to the toilet just yet, she only had 4 or 5 bathroom breaks allowed today so she knew she had to make them count. Instead, she walked to her wardrobe and chose her clothes.

Bladder Gauge: 70% (max:120%)

What should Jaqueline wear? Choose one of each of the 3 categories.

Panties:
A. Her favourite panties, she loves them but they’re tight! She’s had them for a long time, but they’re getting dangerously close to being too small now. (Effect: it’s harder to hold it, and she gets desperate faster due to the extra pressure.)

B. White panties, they’re white so they’ll stain if she leaks. (Effect: She’ll try to hold it harder, and can usually last a bit longer, but she won’t consider peeing outside in case they get wet.)

C. Naughty panties, with these, she’s more likely to feel like doing naughty things. (Effect: more lewd things happen, and she’s more likely to get into naughty scenarios with the other characters.)

Clothes:

A. Tight jeans and a long sleeved shirt, they’re stylish and professional looking, but they’re tight especially with a belt! (Effect: Same as the tight panties, but the impact stacks, and if both are worn she might struggle to get them off if she’s in a rush to pee.)

B. Loose skirt and short t-shirt, they’re easy on the bladder and it’s easier to take a leak outside like this. (Effect: Easier to hold it once her bladder is full, as it’s not so tight, and the skirt makes it easier to relieve yourself away from a toilet.)

C. School uniform, it isn’t required at her college, so only those who diligently follow rules would wear it. (Effect: less likely to break rules, won’t pee during class time, or consider relieving herself outside.)

Once she’s dressed, how should Jaqueline handle her bladder?

A. Relieve herself normally and continue her day.

B. Hold it in, and try to go to college without going, and save your first bathroom break for when you’re more desperate.

C. Try to relieve herself, but be unable to before college:
Ci: She doesn’t get to pee before her first class. Cii: She can’t pee at home, but she gets to go before class.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Emily wakes up half an hour later, feeling comfortable even though she wants to pee, but she’s a lot thirstier than she expected and doesn’t have a huge amount of time. Her first port of call is to drink a glass of water, and take a shower, but she doesn’t use the bathroom straight away, the slight pressure feels kinda good, and it’ll feel even better when she’s desperate. After showering, she goes to get dressed, before getting ready for college quickly and eating her breakfast. She only has a few minutes before she needs to rush to the train station, what should she do?

Bladder Gauge: 50% (max:150%)
Hydration since last bathroom break: 250ml

You need to choose her panties and clothes (same choices as Jaqueline), and one of the following:
A. Relieve herself quickly, then go to college. 
B. Relieve herself quickly, and drink a couple of glasses of water before leaving for college.
C. Hold it in, and drink some more before college.
D. Hold it in but don’t drink any more, and wait to make better use of her bathroom break at college.

[It’s been a long time since I released a story I wrote, and after reading a lot of interactive recently I was inspired to try and create my own. I have a rough idea of where it’s going to go, but depending on your choices it’ll change what happens. The two girls are 19 and 20 respectively. (J, then E) I look forward to writing the next part with your choices!] - Author’s note

Edited by MisakaBestGirl
Autocorrect changed a colon after a letter into a face when I didn’t want that. (see edit history)
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bx7. Ax6 Bx6, Ax3, Dx2, Cx2 Cx10, Bx2, Ax1 Thank you for all the votes everyone, I’ve been really busy with college and my family for the last few days so I’m really tired, but I’ll try my best

You all got lucky, I got inspired to write some more tonight~ Jaqueline slipped on her favourite panties, feeling the tightness on her unusually full bladder. She knew they were getting to small

The time went by slowly. Emily was constantly squirming in her seat, and with every minute she felt the heavy load of tea filling her bladder. In hindsight, she was definitely a little overzealous, ge

Jacqueline will wear her favorite panties and tight jeans and long sleeved shirts. She will choose B. Hold it in as long as she can and save her first bathroom break for more desperate times. 

Emily on the other hand will choose C. Hold it in and drink more before college. Let's see how much stronger her bladder is compared to Jacqueline's. 

Thank you for the responses everyone! I’m glad it’s getting some traction. I was intending to write a second part sooner, but I’ve been so busy and I’m always so tired these days, so I haven’t had a chance, but tomorrow I’ll get some time to try and write. I’ll try to continue it every few days after that, but it may end up being a bit less frequent if I’m really busy with college. 

The current vote totals are:

Jacqueline Panties: Ax3, Bx2, Cx2

Jacqueline Clothes: Bx4, Cx2, Ax1

Jacqueline Choice: Bx4, Ciix2, C?x1

Emily Panties: Cx5, Ax2

Emily Clothes: Ax6, Bx1

Emily Choice: Cx7

It’s good that we’ve got a clear majority for each category, the first interaction is quite complex with lots of options to choose from, so I wasn’t sure it would be so clear. It’s cute how everyone unanimously wanted Emily to hold it; that’s what I was hoping for too.

Posted (edited)

You all got lucky, I got inspired to write some more tonight~

Jaqueline slipped on her favourite panties, feeling the tightness on her unusually full bladder. She knew they were getting to small for her, but since she hadn’t relieved herself before putting them on she really felt the squeeze. (+20% bladder) Her skirt thankfully was nice and loose, it looked good and wasn’t hanging off or anything, but it felt comfortable compared to her panties. (+10% max capacity)

With her clothes on, she squirmed around in place, trying to manage the pressure on her bladder. After a few seconds, she felt a little more in control, and she packed up her school bag, took her phone off the desk and set off downstairs. In the kitchen, she picked up the 1L water bottle she’d prepared for this occasion, filled it with water, and placed it into her bag, while preparing breakfast for herself. She constantly was reminded of her bladder, and she wanted to wiggle around the whole time, but she controlled the urge by squeezing her legs and letting herself squirm once in a while.

Since she had some time, she made herself waffles with streaky bacon, a tasty meal to start her day. She sat down to eat, crossing her legs over to reduce the pressure and rocking back and forth, when she received a text from Emily.

“Got ready, gonna take the 8:15. If you get to the station by half-past, we can meet up. 3rd carriage as usual, see you there! Don’t forget your water bottle~”

“Thanks Em, gonna head out once I finish breakfast. Will try to make it!”, she replied, before trying to focus on eating. She still had 25 minutes before she had to leave, which was enough time for her to finish eating, have a few mouthfuls of water, (+100ml) and get her shoes and coat on. She also put her headphones over her ears, and hit play on her mixtape. Her bladder was full and begging for relief, and the bathroom was calling her name, but she decided to wait until she was at college. If the train was on time, she would be in a rush to make it after a toilet break, and it made sense to hold onto her bathroom breaks for as long as possible, she just hoped she would be able to manage waiting another half hour.

—————

As Jacqueline texted back, Emily was busy downing 3 glasses of water (+600ml) to fill her bladder before leaving, and unlike her friend this wasn’t coming out of her water bottle. She only had 10 minutes to catch her train, and she was gonna use them all. Her bladder felt heavier than in the morning, the tight trousers she’d chosen were constricting it’s ability to grow, especially with the belt over the top, (+25% bladder) and she was dancing around as the water ran. Every sip caused a protest from her bladder, but it felt great, and made her even more excited for what was to come.

Once the glasses were downed, she grabbed two empty 500ml water bottles from the cupboard and filled them with fresh water, torturing her filling bladder even more. The splashing noise was loud, and she had one hand buried between her legs by the time the bottles were done, but she swiftly shoved them in her bag, slipped on her shoes, and ran out the door without even giving the bathroom another look, despite her bladder quietly longing for relief.

She lived close to the station, close enough to hear the trains coming in some nights. She was only about 200 metres away, which was good since she’s spent 3 of her precious minutes drinking. She might’ve been able to visit the toilet, but even if she had time she would’ve skipped it, Emily couldn’t resist a chance to get more desperate, especially with the naughty panties she had chosen in the morning, they always made her feel like doing something lewd.

After a short walk, Emily rushed up the stairs to the platforms, trying not to be dragged by the crowds of commuters. She made it to the platform just in time for the announcement that her train was approaching, and realised she made it with only two minute to spare. The steel wheels squealed as the green metro train came to a stop, and she hopped into the 3rd carriage as usual and took a seat. Things usually start to get really busy by the time the train reached Jacqueline’s station, but for now getting a seat wasn’t completely unheard of.

Emily felt the pressure on her bladder grow by the minute as the extra water slowly made it’s way through her, she couldn’t let herself fidget in such an exposed environment, but she did cross her legs over to put some pressure on her outlet, which helped somewhat. Standing up would make it much harder to hold, so she was grateful for the seat she got. After another 30 seconds, the beeping warning sound rang out, and the doors came to a close, before the train pulled away from the station, zooming down the viaduct while the catenary sparked overhead.

—————
Jacqueline then began her walk to the station, she lived further away, so she’d left herself 15 minutes to walk, which proved to be exactly the amount she needed, as she walked slower in her desperate state. The weight in her bladder was very strong, and she was regretting not stopping by her bathroom, every time she stopped at a traffic light she took the opportunity to squeeze her legs tight and bend over to take some pressure off, her panties were getting really uncomfortable now, but it did feel strangely good. The cold was not helping her bladder though, and every minute outside seemed to make her desperation intensify.

As she reached the station, she quickly rushed through the corridors to her platform and tapped her travelcard on the turnstiles to make it to the tracks, just in time for the 8:15 to arrive in front of her. She was extra tempted by the station bathrooms, but they were always an extra charge, and the train was already here, so she shook her head and tried not to think about toilets until she was in the woman’s room at college, but no amount of focusing could fully distract her from her desperation.

The station wasn’t too busy, but as the doors opened she realised the train sure was, presumably because of the stop at the bus hub between Emily and Jacqueline’s stations. She gave herself a quick squeeze, fighting the urge to tightly grab herself with both hands, before trying to get onto the 3rd carriage, just about working her way over to the back in time for the beeper to begin and the doors to close. By this point, the carriage was standing room only, and it was tight, but at least they both made it to the same train, with unusually full bladders.

Jacquline Stats:
Bladder Gauge: 100% (max: 130%)
Liquids to process: 100ml
(+20% bladder when above 30% due to tight panties, +10% max from her loose skirt.)

Emily Stats:
Bladder Gauge: 90% (max: 150%)
Liquids to process: 600ml
(+25% bladder when above 50% due to tight jeans, +Lewd from naughty panties.)

(No choice this time, since there isn’t really a good opportunity yet, but I wanted to continue the story a bit. Next time they’ll make it to college, and then there’ll be more choices for you all. Hopefully you enjoyed seeing what happened next though, and having all your choices happen. I’m looking forward to the next part, but for now I need to take a very well earned bathroom break, I’ve been desperate the whole time I was writing and I’m more frantic then Jacqueline.) -Author’s Note

Edited by MisakaBestGirl
Refinement and adding a missing word (see edit history)

Jacqueline carefully walked through the carriage as the train began to move, the sudden vibration almost caused her to leak but she stayed in control. She had to carefully move through the crowds, as she didn’t want to hit anyone, but eventually she made her way to Emily.

“Hey, good to see you Jacks! I see you’ve decided to save your first break for later~? I actually did the same, it’s good thinking.”

Jacqueline blushed, and tried her best to stop squirming since her friend had noticed so obviously, but she was getting into the danger zone and couldn’t keep still anymore. Her legs were crossed over each other and she was bent over slightly, and constantly shifting her weight around.

“Y-yeah, I didn’t go yet, but I kinda regret it already. I *need* to go before my first class….”

“I’m tempted to do the same, but I might wait until my next break, it’s not too bad yet.”, said Emily, as she pulled out her water bottle and had a few mouthfuls. (+125ml)

“I don’t know how you can hold it so easily, you always seem to be able to wait longer no matter what happens.”, asked Jacqueline, squirming around as the sound of the water teases her bladder.

“Well, I guess it’s just experience, and maybe some luck. But going back to elementary school, I always held it all day since I hated the bathrooms, I suspect that trained me a lot. Maybe this challenge will train you up a bit?”, replied Emily with a chuckle.

“M-maybe, but right now all it’s doing is making me realise *why* I use the bathroom as often as I do, even getting my clothes on was difficult with so much pressure.*

“I guess you picked something tight? Yeah, that’s always a problem, I think on second thought these jeans were a mistake too.”

Emily secretly loved the tightness and the pressure, but she wasn’t ready to admit that just yet, so she acted normal for now. Her bladder was getting seriously full though as all the fluid flowed into it, and the train shaking and moving around as it rattled down the viaducts weren’t helping. She tried to adjust her position to out more pressure on her outlet and cross her legs tighter, but it wasn’t that much better. She knew when she stood up she’d be hard pressed not to grab herself, like Jacqueline was doing every time the train suddenly shook as it went round a corner.

“U-uhh, yeah, I did. I didn’t expect it to have such an impact, but they’re not exactly something I can do anything to help with, at least you can take your belt off and unbutton your jeans…”

It’s her panties, then. I guess she’s still got her old favourites from high school, that’s so cute of her.”, thought Emily to herself, before replying. “That’s true, I can always take the belt off, but I think in the spirit of the challenge I should keep my jeans as tight as possible, that way we both have a handicap.”

“I guess that’s fair... but I’m a little worried about this challenge, Emily.”

“Oh, don’t worry, it’ll be fine~ if you’re really desperate you can always forfeit, but I’ll give you a reward if you can last until the end.”

“Thanks for giving me an escape plan, I feel a little better. I just really hope I don’t have an accident in class, if I don’t get to go before my first class I may end up having one before our first break…”

“Don’t worry~ if you have to hold it, I’ll hold it with you in solidarity. It’ll be fine, I’m sure.”

“Thanks, Emily. I hope it’ll be alright, it’s just hard not to worry when my bladder is this full already.”

Emily gave Jacqueline a quick look, she really did seem desperate, dangerously so. She was constantly squirming and bent over, and grabbing herself occasionally. She should be able to make it to college, but she probably couldn’t last the whole class.

Over the next half hour, the train continued, stopping every 8 or so minutes. Halfway through, it dropped down from the viaducts and down into tunnels, becoming a subway under the city centre. Once they were passed Metro Central, it was only a couple of stops until their one. 

“Hey, Jackie, we’re nearly there. After the next station we leave the subway, and then we’re at college. You can hold on just a bit longer, right?” 

Jacqueline looked back at Emily anxiously, now even more desperate from the wait. She didn’t seem convinced, so Emily gave her best smile and patted her back.

“Ah, I-I’m trying to wait, but it’s so bad! I really should’ve gone before getting on the train… this is so embarrassing.”

Emily was squirming in her seat by now too, and trying not to grab herself, but Jackie was doing everything she could to hold it, squirming lots and keeping her hands down there. Thankfully, the train then rose up out of the tunnels, and shortly after arrived at their station.

Welcome to University Exchange, please transfer here for the Gold line and local buses. This is the Blue line, the next stop is Sakura Junction.

“Come on Jacks, you can do it~”

Carefully, the two girls stepped out of the train, both were very desperate now so even walking was getting difficult, especially for Jacqueline who was constantly crossing and uncrossing her legs whenever she had to sit still. The pressure hit Emily quite hard when she stood up, and she had to bend over and squeeze herself tight, but she got herself under control and was able to hide the desperation much better than her friend.

They walked down the corridors of the station building, crossing over the other platforms, until they found their way to the main concourse that lead out of the station, where Emily saw the station’s quick-service cafe.

“Hey, the cafe is open! Do you wanna get a drink? I could do with a cup of tea or something to give me some energy.”, asked Emily excitedly.

“A-ah… a drink, now? Is this a good idea? I just wanna get to college so I can… you know.”

“I understand, I can just order one for myself if you like. I think we should still have time to make it to college either way, so don’t worry,”

Emily went up to the counter, while Jacqueline looked around the room, trying to hold the growing pressure within her. Her eyes were irresistibly drawn to the station bathrooms, they looked so tempting in the distance, and she could feel her bladder growing excited by their proximity. She had to cross her legs even tighter and hold with all her might to keep things under control while she was standing still.

What drinks should Emily buy?
A. Large teas for the two of them. (+400ml and +1 diuretic.)
B. Large soda for the two of them. (+800ml)
C. Cider for the two of them. (+250ml +1 drunkenness.)
D. Large smoothie for the two of them. (+350ml)
Extra: Add ‘e’ to the end of your vote if you want it to be just for Emily, e.g. Ae would be a large tea just for Emily.

Meanwhile, should Jacqueline give in and use the station bathroom, or try to wait until college?
A. Yes.
B. Yes, but there’s a line, so she has to give up.
C. No, she can wait.

Jacquline Stats:
Bladder Gauge: 120% (max: 130%) [Danger!]
Liquids to process: 0ml
(+20% bladder when above 30% due to tight panties, +10% max from her loose skirt.)

Emily Stats:
Bladder Gauge: 125% (max: 150%)
Liquids to process: 225ml
(+25% bladder when above 50% due to tight jeans, +Lewd from naughty panties.)

(Sorry it wasn’t published sooner, time seems to fly so fast these days. But here’s the next part, I’m quite excited for where it’s going. It’s fun writing choices and seeing what people want to happen, and imagining all the different outcomes, especially when the girls really need to go. I usually hold it so I’m desperate while I write so I know how they feel, haha.) -Author’s Note

Emily walked up to the kiosk and joined the line, deciding on a cup of tea. While she was tempted to give her friend more liquids, she knew she’d struggle enough with the water bottle, and didn’t want to force her fetish on anyone. So she would simply order one drink, but first she had to reach the end of the line. She felt herself drawn to the station toilets, and tried to ignore the pressure in her bladder, but the more she stared the stronger the pressure seemed to get, until she forced herself to look away and cross her legs tight. She wasn’t in danger yet, but she wouldn’t be able to keep her composure for much longer.

Meanwhile, distracted by her own bladder, Jacqueline was seriously struggling. While waiting for Emily, she was bending over and squirming frantically, unable to keep still. She hadn’t had much to drink but her morning pee really wanted to be let out, as she wasn’t used to holding it this long first thing. After a minute, she felt like she couldn’t wait, and decided to use the station bathroom. There didn’t seem be a line out the door, and University Exchange was one of the few stations with free public restrooms, and Emily would be in line for a while longer… so there wasn’t anything to lose, and she didn’t have time to waste deliberating! She waddled towards Emily, and said quickly, “I’m gonna use the bathrooms, I can’t wait!”, before trying to rush off as quickly as she could.

Upon reaching the bathroom sign she saw, still struggling to walk from desperation, she realised the sign only lead into a small corridor, filled with other girls, some of which were noticeably desperate too. Exactly what she didn’t need, there was a line. And it was just short enough that she could faintly hear the running water of the sinks, and the flushing of each cubicle. It seemed like there were only about 5 girls in front, which with 3 cubicles would mean a relatively short wait, but it would be a very frustrating one, and she wasn’t sure if her bladder could even last that long.

While Jacqueline begrudgingly started to wait, Emily had reached the counter, and ordered her drink. She was still struggling, but crossing her legs earlier was helping her a little, but the sound of the water while the drinks were poured did a number on her and she felt her body involuntarily squirm around. She stayed in control though, and the cafe owner didn’t seem to realise anything was up, but wanting to hide her desperation gave her the motivation to not give in and grab herself.

Jacqueline was slowly making her way through the line, she was grateful she wasn’t the only desperate girl as she could freely squirm around as much as she wanted, so naturally she was doing a frantic pee dance the whole time. The sound of flushing and running water was constantly keeping her on edge, and occasionally she’d hear someone relieving themselves when one of the desperate girls made it inside, each time she felt her bladder spasm and had to grab herself tightly.

As Jacqueline approached the end of the line, Emily’s drink was ready. She steeled herself to maintain her composure, and turned towards the kiosk, collecting her tea and thanking the bespectacled waitress. “Umm, the bathrooms are just over there, ma’am. You might want to go before catching your train, since this is one of the only stations that don’t charge you.”, she said with a smile, pointing to their location, causing Emily to blush noticeably and lose her composure a bit.

“T-thank you, I actually took the train here, but I’ll go if I have time before college.”, Emily replied, before walking away and fidgeting around on the spot while she worked out what to do. Jacqueline wasn’t back yet, and college started soon, so presumably there was a line. Emily wanted a wee too, but with so little time left there’d be no time for her to queue up too, so she just leant up against the wall to wait, with her legs crossed over and subtly as she could.

Meanwhile, Jacqueline finally passed the corner in the corridor, hoping to see an open cubicle right in front of her, but instead she saw another line of even more desperate girls, 16 of them now, and at the end of the corridor a bunch of sinks and a mere 2 cubicles that weren’t out of order. She was nearly there, but the sound of water was dangerously loud and with every drip she heard she felt her bladder spasm harder. If she didn’t get to pee soon, she’d lose control. She tried to focus her mind on controlling her bladder, when she heard Emily calling down the corridor from outside.

“Jacks, class starts in like 15 minutes, are you done yet?”

Realising the urgency, Jaqueline held her outlet tightly in her hands trying to get some control back, then prepared herself for staying desperate a bit longer, and walked away from the bathroom towards her friend. Each step made the intense pressure more noticeable, and her panties were straining her bladder.

“Oh good, are you feeling better~?”, asked Emily teasingly, as she saw her friend waddle out of the bathroom with one hand between her legs.

“N-no! The line is ridiculous, I don’t have time to wait until all 16 girls have gone, let’s just hurry to college, I need to pee before class or I’m gonna lose control!”

“Maybe it wasn’t quite so wise to miss your morning pee at home after all, huh?”, asked Emily with a chuckle as she started to walk towards the exit, tea in hand.

Jaqueline tried to follow, but she couldn’t move very quickly, and she had to stop and hold herself tight and cross her legs after every few steps. She felt like she was trying to contain an ocean in a paddling pool, but she focused her mind on making it to college. “Just a little longer, just a little longer, I need to pee, I need to make it!”, she kept thinking to herself as she followed her friend.

Thankfully, the college (and it’s bathroom) was only a block away, and this area was quite peaceful. Away from the skyscrapers and glass windows of downtown, this area had lots of small buildings and walkup apartments, and the street was nice and tree lined, with the gold line’s double decker trams running down the centre. Emily tried to block out the pressure in her bladder and enjoy the scenery, but she was finding it harder and harder to distract herself, and the endless pee dancing of Jacqueline was making it hard not to get aroused, something the panties she chose weren’t helping with. 

They made it to the college’s main entrance, with 10 minutes to go until they were expected in class. That should be enough time, just, but if there was a line they’d be in trouble. Emily came to a stop in the foyer, and turned towards Jacqueline, who was frantically pee dancing in place and rubbing her crotch desperately, evidently so close to bursting that she didn’t care of anyone saw.

“You’d better head to the bathroom, you look like you wouldn’t even make it to the classroom at this rate.”, said Emily, trying to hide the obvious excitement in her voice, before drinking some of her tea.

“A-are you coming too? You’ve still… ah! St-still gotta g-go, right?”, whimpered Jacqueline, gasping with desperation as she struggled to keep a lid on her bladder, she felt like a pan full of water that was starting to boil over.

1. Who goes to the bathroom?
A. Both of them
B. Just Jacqueline

2. At the bathroom, what do they find?
A. No line, yay!
B. A short line
C. A much longer line
D. They’re out of order!

3. What’s the first class about?
A. English
B. Geography
C. Physics
D. Your choice, name something else.

Jacquline Stats:
Bladder Gauge: 130% (max: 130%) [At her limit!]
Liquids to process: 0ml

Emily Stats:
Bladder Gauge: 135% (max: 150%) [Desperate]
Liquids to process: 50ml
(+25% bladder when above 50% due to tight jeans, +Lewd from naughty panties. Bladder impacts from fluids are doubled, because she has +Diuretic from the tea.)

[I may have gotten a little overexcited and written the whole next chapter~ 4 votes is a little low so in future I’ll try and wait for a few more votes before continuing, but I felt like writing and we had a bit of a trend showing already. I figured you guys wouldn’t mind more content, as you can always vote on something else later. I hope you enjoy~] -Author’s Note