Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

5 minutes ago, bustin2pee said:

I hadn't really thought about that, I just found some X (Twitter) stuff I'd saved relating to shared/occupied toilets an decided to use my student characters for the scenarios. I don't always think that deeply about about the context tbh 🥺

I like your Drawing style and the stories you make With these characters, I can't wait to read more in the coming days when they get released. I really liked this one with the girl being into a garbage bin.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Third story in the ‘5 students 1 toilet’ series, featuring Chloe and her cat Oscar.
https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1608-bustin2pees-artwork/

Here’s a picture of Chloe’s pussy...

Chloe's pussy.jpg

Nice pictures! I have some suggestions for Kathryn, in which Krystina and Nisha (Kathryn is revealed to be the one who hogged up the bathroom in Nisha's story) get back to her and make her have an accident, and Abebi, where she is desperate during an online class or meeting.

5 hours ago, brown4182004 said:

Nice pictures! I have some suggestions for Kathryn, in which Krystina and Nisha (Kathryn is revealed to be the one who hogged up the bathroom in Nisha's story) get back to her and make her have an accident, and Abebi, where she is desperate during an online class or meeting.

Thank you, I like your ideas, particularly the one for Abebi, I haven't decided on the remaining stories yet, but I may use that one!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, bustin2pee said:

Drunken Kathryn comes home with a bursting bladder only to find the toilet occupied, she passes out on her bed without relief...

https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1608-bustin2pees-artwork/

Kathryn.jpg

I love how Krystina gets back at Kathryn by hogging up the bathroom! I'm curious about how the bedwetting situation is going to connect to Abebi's story...

• 1 month later...