Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why do you like omorashi? Sexual turn on? Psychological pleasure? Other?

For me, it is both a sexual turn on and a psychological pleasure. When I was very young, I had a friend in kindergarten through 2nd grade. She and I were at first mortal enemies lol, but then we grew close, all close as someone can at that age. She had a weak bladder, and I can still remember the first time I saw her pee in her pants. We were outside on the playground together, she just stood up and soaked her pink pants. Watching the color change on the fabric was fascinating, and with her, I was fascinated with how she peed. I didn't know what girls had down there. I also think I made a connection with wetting and attention. Every time she or someone else would wet their pants, they would be the center of attention and be coddled and cared for by the adults. I think as a very young boy, the typical scrawny small redhead that nobody pays attention to, I craved the attention from others. I think psychologically I made the connection between wetting and feeling cared for and noticed. That and my experiences with my friend I'm sure drove me to where I am now. She and I made a little pact together, she was curious about boys and vice versa. That definitely set the sexual aspect for me. We would sneak off to a quiet corner of the playground and pee in our pants for each other, and then we would allow eachother to play with our underwear and why was inside. We grew apart after one particularly embarrassing wetting for her. In 2nd grade she peed in her school uniform khaki pants for me, but we didn't know how bad the stains would be. The rest of the children were very  brutal with the teasing after we came back from recess. After her humiliation she didn't talk to me for a long time. Those experiences are for sure why I'm interested in omo today. I enjoy peeing in my pants, the warmth and the feel of liquid trickling. But, I most enjoy watching women pee in pants, jeans and khaki in particular, while standing up. Watching the color change spread on there crotch, and down their legs, it's the ultimate turn on. I don't like to see them embarrassed, I like the intamacy of a woman trusting me enough to let go in front of me, the subtle body language when they start to lose control, lip biting, shakey breathing. It I suppose is many things for me. Intimacy, psychological connections, and my first sexual experiences. I've been very lucky to have all of my past girlfriends agree to partake, and now my soon to be wife, while not into omo really, actually enjoys the feeling of warmth in her crotch, and likes feeling it run down her legs.

This was a great question, helps you dig deep into your personality traits. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psychological pleasure. Honestly, the pissing isn't the turn on for me, it's the emotions and reactions around it.

I have a sexual fetish for most things urine, including the niche known as "omorashi."

I have different views for different genders on this topic. As a bisexual, I have sexual interests in both men and women, but they are different sexual interests depending on the gender. Girls for me

4 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Interesting topic. I have no clue why I was into it as a child, but I was definitely very tuned into others signs of desperation, and loved loved loved peeing in naughty places. 

As an adult, I love it for the sensual feeling of building need followed by delicious release, warm wetness running down my legs, all the tension and need flowing out. It’s very linked to sexual pleasure for me, the feeling of fullness, the squirming and leg crossing, the eventual holding and rubbing. So by the point I finally let go, it’s usually inevitable that i get off right after, or even at the same time.  So I guess in that sense it’s the physical aspect I enjoy, rather than the emotional. 

That said, I totally wish I had someone who would indulge me once in a rare while in a little bit of sexy dd/lg dynamic along with the holding and wetting.... there’s definitely some psychological appeal to that for me that I’ve never really explored.  

For those of us less familiar with the lingo among us ... dd/lg? 

I can't seem to come up with a reason.  All I know is that when I was little I was always looking for signs of desperation (in both boys and girls) and was always aware of their needs.  I also liked peeing in my pants (for some reason that wasn't sexual at that age).  As I got into my teens and realized it aroused me it became sexual.  I've had this fetish since I was a little boy

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy desperation/wetting and diapers.

I've had this interest since I was really young. I had a fair number of accidents through my elementary school years because I would try to hold it when I was busy playing. Neither being desperate to go nor the wet pants ever really bothered me and I sometimes did it intentionally just because I liked it. I had a friend who had the same habit as I did, if anything he was even worse than I was about it when we were busy playing and I became fascinated with others having to pee or wetting because of him. Of course, there was nothing sexual about it at that time, I just knew I really liked it.

As I got older, I eventually outgrew this habit but I kept the enjoyment of holding my pee and wetting my pants. At some point during puberty the purely physical pleasure became sexual as well and I've had that part of it ever since too.

So I think for me there's a psychological pleasure in desperation and wetting that is rooted in my childhood experiences. And then there's a physical and sexual pleasure in the sensations of desperation and wetting or watching others do the same.

As to the actual "why" of those things being pleasant I really can't say. But the fact that they are pleasant has been there just about as long as I can remember.

Edited by wetaccident
spelling (see edit history)

It's a good question which I've given a lot of thought to over the years. Desperation is my main fetish. I like outdoor peeing but only because I project a desperation fetish onto it - outdoor peeing without desperation is not sexy. I'm not into being desperate myself, but I can understand the appeal it might have to others, and I've known a lot of women who are directly turned on by having a full bladder. Not convinced that male anatomy works the same way but there is definite sub/dom 'naughtiness' involved.

I think the sexual pleasure derives directly from the psychological closeness that is created from the situation. There is a very intimate bond created when you are with someone who is desperate. A lot of that intimacy is physical of course - a woman who is desperate draws attention to her genitals by leg-crossing, clenching, perhaps even squeezing with a hand, and then there is potential for nudity. All of that is sexy as hell.

But there is a huge psychological element too. Being with a woman who is desperate arouses massive feelings of sympathy, comfort and chivalry. Perhaps some part of me is getting off on that. A lot of Weasel's excellent stories were built on these concepts without being particularly physical at all. Unlike Weasel, I like playing games without consent. Sure, I'm not a monster, and consent is important, but there is something about pushing comfort zones that is an important part of the fetish too. I believe this is an important part of Japanese omirashi which seems to frequently feature women in some discomfort. That's a difficult area to broach when it's also a turn-on, which is why a pro-consent stage is important.

• 2 weeks later...

I like while making love when she tells you that she has to go pee and I continued making love as she gets more desperate squirming around telling me he really needs to go I like that feeling when she can't hold it any longer while fucking and she releases with such Force while inside of her also like going down on her when she is desperate to having her squirt into my mouth

• 1 year later...

Wetting has several aspects for me

The sexual - I was in my early teens when I first started to fantasise about girls wetting themselves.  I don't know what triggered it but for some reason that I didn't understand I found the idea incredibl erotic. I couldn't imagine then that anyone else could possibly have such strange fantasies.  After all these years I still do find the thought of a  woman in her early 20s wetting herself just about the arousing thing I can think of. Why? Who knows. Does it matter?

MY gender fluidity - wetting myself was one of the first ways in which I started to explore my gender fluidity. I was so aroused by the thought of a girl wetting herself that I started to wet myself pretending that I was a girl. Over time I came to understand that my girl/woman self was rather more than just pretence. These days, when I wet myself it almost always in womens clothes in my alternate identity as a woman.

The sensual - wetting my women's panties (or sometimes a diaper) just feels so good! Feeling the panties getting warm and wet as I pee in them. Walking around in a warm wet diaper

Comfort - Sometimes if i feel tense or depressed then wetting myself can make me feel better. I discovered that quite early on it my wetting activities. I'm not sure why (again - does it matter?). It just did. It still does. It's some sort of release

Rebellion against rules or convention - There might be something there that dates back to childhood though, as a child, I never wet myself. Usually I didn't break any rules. Maybe I wanted to!