Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why do you like omorashi? Sexual turn on? Psychological pleasure? Other?

Okay so coming from a psychological perspective I am sure I know where my pee fetish comes from. When I was young, about 10 or so, I saw a girl wet her pants for the first time in our school library. She promptly whipped her pants down and finished on the floor. That was the first time I had ever seen female genitalia, which I was fascinated by, as my sexual awakening, aka puberty, occurred at an extremely early age.

Another aspect was because I became sexually awake before I knew anything about sex, other than a man inserts his part into a woman's part and something comes out of the penis, and I had yet to ejaculate, I assumed the stuff was pee.

So from a very early age I associated pee with sex, which must have imprinted into my psychology. I don't currently enjoy wetting myself, but get hard as a rock from seeing a woman pee, openly or in her pants/panties.

On a side note I like being golden showered which is because I like dominatrix stuff which I assume in this case is a primitive aspect of my psyche associated with marking territory.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psychological pleasure. Honestly, the pissing isn't the turn on for me, it's the emotions and reactions around it.

I have a sexual fetish for most things urine, including the niche known as "omorashi."

I have different views for different genders on this topic. As a bisexual, I have sexual interests in both men and women, but they are different sexual interests depending on the gender. Girls for me

Because I love psychology, I'll give this a shot from the psychological perspective.

I never had especially good bladder control as a child, which is when the formative experiences often are. I wet the bed until 7-8 years old, had sporadic accidents until 5-6, and was toilet trained somewhere around four or five years old. Unlike many other people who like omo, I hated wetting myself. Accidents were the worst parts of my childhood. Nothing else even comes close. Which does make it somewhat counterintuitive that I now like omorashi, except that my omo-interest is (a) not about me (I still can't stand the thought of wetting myself) and ( B) slightly, for lack of a better word, sadistic- generally about humiliation, et cetera. For me omorashi is a way of imposing a kind of fairness: other people should, I subconsciously believe, experience the same humiliation that has shaped my sexuality and life (not just about wetting, also about other various control issues. You could call me anal-retentive. Or urethral-retentive).

It's been that way ever since I was a kid. I can clearly remember, at age eight, fantasizing about people I knew experiencing complete humiliation by pee. I was a strange little kid.

And then there's the whole weirdness about sex (as in gender) with omo and regular sex. I really can't get off on male wetting, but I'm mostly straight (I'm a woman) in non-pee sex, which I've never found a satisfactory explanation for.

I agree with most of what you said. I wet myself on the bus back in 2nd grade because my mean teacher held the class back for some reason or another and I would miss my ride home if I went to the bathroom, and after that I started thinking about other people going through the humiliation of wetting themselves. I have no interest in wetting myself, and it's less about the pee itself than the desperation, suffering, and humiliation, which is why I don't like material that is blatantly deliberate and has unsatisfactory amounts of desperation. I'm not sure about being a sadist though, activities like whipping a partner don't appeal to me. Edited by itzandrew (see edit history)

I majored in atmospheric science, not psychology, but due to my own proclivities and the many encounters I've had throughout my life with people suffering from a significant psychological disorder, I have become an amateur student of the discipline and find psychology sensationally interesting - particularly sexual psychology. I have come to the conclusion that the method we choose to get our rocks off is irrelevant and what really matters is the nature of our sexual motivations. I think the choice of fetish is luck of the draw for most - a situation occurs in your life or a person introduces you to the topic in some way that leads you to consider a behavior of setting sexual because it plugs into your primal psychological needs in some way and BOOM...you're on the branch of that fetish and the degree to which you explore that branch is the degree to which you get further out and away from the sexual behavior tree and increasingly exclusive in your fetish interest.

BUT...our primal needs are not luck...some people cannot be exposed randomly to an accidental wetting and ever find it sexy because the concept of loss of control does not appeal to them, humiliation doesn't appeal to them, the idea that sex might be messy doesn't appeal to them...etc. But for me...I want my sex and intimacy to be "total immersion" - so for me, sex should be messy, my partner should be expressing their whole body while being intimate with me, and they should be giving themselves over to a total loss of control. So it is natural that, once exposed to wetting or the idea of pee-play, I would find it attractive enough to be open to going down that branch.

Most of us haven't taken the time to think about what we need psychologically on that primary, core level and thus these fetishes seem random. But I've yet to meet a person expressing ANY fetish where the subject matter wasn't completely in keeping with that person's expressed core desires.

• 2 weeks later...

As I've mentioned in another post of mine, I'm not a big fan of actively getting desperate and or peeing myself. I had a girl who wanted me to pee on her but it wasn't something I was particularly into, though I indulged in it since it was pleasing to her and I'm not about to be selfish in the bedroom when someone is willing to indulge me in my specific kink.

Personally, I find myself aroused by female desperation and wetting though just watching a girl pee can also be pleasing - no voyeur though, spying on someone doesn't do anything for me. To me, I think it comes from the enjoyment of having control over someone and if they're willing to wet, the naughtiness of that eventuality is incredibly erotic to me. I don't find myself turned on by the idea of humiliation (seems to spark the desire to comfort rather than arousal) but then again it depends on the reaction. If she starts crying, I'm not exactly aroused but if she laughs it off, I find myself in a bit of an awkward spot as I'm not really sure if I'm turned on or not. I tend to prefer intentional to intentional accidents (as in trying to hold as long as possible and eventual giving up...not the terribly acted "OMG" things I've seen). The sighs of relief and the decision not to use the bathroom seems to be the center of my turn on.

Both.

Although every time I wet myself or concoct a fantasy about someone else having an accident or peeing on me during sex or whatever the case may be, I end up bringing myself off, I do not necessarily always engage in W/S related activities for the express purpose of getting off. There are many a day where I just feel stressed and it reaches some critical level and I just...need to wet myself to relax. The good feelings then lead to being relaxed enough to think about sexual pleasure.

I get a sexual thrill most of the time, but I also use it to ease my psyche...just FWIW.

For me, the primary cause is psychological, not sexual.  However, I can't think of a single time since a certain point in my life where I didn't get sexual thrill from it, or worked it into sexual arousal.  The ONLY way I know the root cause is psychological, is because I've been fascinated by wetting since age 10 at the very latest, probably before even then, before my first experiences of sexual arousal.

You can't ask someone "Why do you like this? Or that?". Likes are part of our mind, our personality. Think about it ¿Can you describe why do you like anything without talking about yourself? Just try.

I admit...I'm confused...

Just because our likes and dislikes are in our minds doesn't mean, at least to me, that we can't come to some understanding as to why they exist.  Knowledge of self is, IMHO, an underrated and very important skill...things aren't just the way they are at complete random...most of us have reasons for everything we think, feel, desire and do and those reasons are usually rational within the universe that is our brain.  Understanding the laws of that universe is pretty important to getting the most out of ones life...or at least, it's been important to me. :)

Why do I like Omorashi?  Obviously it comes through the filter of my brain, but that doesn't mean I can't figure out what it is about it that affects me and why that might be.

Interesting thought though...made me think (always a good thing)!

I have different views for different genders on this topic. As a bisexual, I have sexual interests in both men and women, but they are different sexual interests depending on the gender.

Girls for me are a very simple attraction. I find women incredibly sexy, and have fantasized about sexual acts with them. I don't have as much of a psychological fascination with women, perhaps because I AM one and there is less mystery about how their minds work. Likewise, I've found that my omorashi-loving for women is almost purely sexual/physical. It's about the movements, the little noises, and of course, THE CUTENESS! :D

However, I find men and the way their minds work endlessly fascinating. I am intrigued by the concept of masculinity. I often find myself fantasizing about ways that I can make a man squirm, or act "un-manly". And this includes omorashi (and other things, tickling being one of them). So omorashi with men is more about what's going on in their head, and their attempt to remain in control. :3

One thing that spans both genders however is the desperation leading up to the actual wetting. This is my favorite part, regardless of the sex of the person. Pee itself holds less fascination for me, but it's the O the girl's mouth makes when it starts squirting out, or the thoughts I imagine racing through the man's head at the moment he loses control that really does it for me. ^_^

As someone who enjoys psychological evaluations and similar such escapades, I'll attempt an answer. I personally interpret omorashi as a way of release and escapism. Sexuality did not play a part in my omorashi until a few years ago when I turned 14-15(?). Even so, it is only secondary... almost by-product of attaining sexual maturity. I have been interested in omorashi for as long as I can remember. When my first baby sister was born, diapers became a normal part of my life again. I saw that because she was a baby, she got the attention that used to be mine and I attributed it to her being a baby but not the diapers.

By the time my second sister was born (2 years after the first), diapers were again a part of my life. I didn't wear them at either point, mind you but my brain noticed it. Being a baby and wearing diapers equaled attention. When my great grandfather started wearing diapers as well around this period, it showed me you didn't have to be a baby BUT DIAPERS granted attention. It was in that moment. That click turned me into a full on omorashist and diaper lover. My wetting desires developed as a result.

Even seeing a girl wet herself isn't initially sexual for me. It is about power. Seeing her wet herself grants me the power and role of daddy. It (omorashi and diapers) CAN however transfer to sexual stimulation but for me it isn't initially a sexual response as much as it is escapism from the real world and responsibilities. Going back to a time where I can be taken care of. That, mind you, is when I feel submissive. When I feel dominant, I become the daddy. Assuming all responsibility.

• 7 years later...

i dont know why , but i can remember since i was a little girl and playing with dolls i loved making them wet themselves. Now i know i got turned on by it, as i recognised the feeling when i got older. i wanted to try wetting myself and used the real daipers i had for my dolls to do so, but quickly figured out that it was too hard to keep doing. luckily i had a best friend who, for some reason wanted to do pee stuff with me. we crafted female peeing tubes from toilet rolls and we peed in cups to see who's bladder was more full. it certainly turned me on to see her pee, but i never mentioned anything about it being sexual to me. i also often find myself enjoying the embarrassment of the situation when i watch women wet themselves in front of the bathroom or just before they get to the toilet. Their complete panic before losing slightly control, followed by the embarrassment and then complete release of their bladder, just gets me. but i have no idea if its specifically pee or if its release and pleasure in itself, as i enjoy watching men cum as well. 

Good question! Looking at the answers so far, I seem to be a special case here: for me it is mainly about self-discipline, control of your own body, training and ultimately being rewarded.

Self-discipline in terms of: do I give in to the slightest urge and pee - or can I hold for some more minutes or for some more hours, coping with that feeling of unease? Till it reaches the point where my body is fighting to release, but I remain in control of when and how much to release. By applying that control, I can train my bladder to hold more and go longer and that progress can be measured quantatively (which I do measure). And ultimately, the rewarding feeling of releasing.

I do not care about wetting - in fact it is the opposite of that control that I search for in Omorashi. Though. I do enjoy others that willingly (!) hold their pee, I enjoy seeing them release at an urinal next to me, hearing them sigh quietly while hours worth of pee hit the toilet bowls. But I do not get enjoyment when the action of holding is forced upon that person without enjoyment (which is the case for a lot of desperation stories I am coming across...)

I'm really not 100% sure, and there's still a big part of me that's quite guilty about this whole thing. I have guesses, but nothing concrete.

I guess like everything there's some weird event that happened and made me associate pee with sexual stuff. Maybe because of the simple fact I didn't really learn much about women until later, like later middle school, and so I was always kinda curious about how they pee, but I also felt that was kinda a 'wrong' thing to be curious about.

There's also the fact that when I was younger my parents let me pee outside fairly often. My mother even kept a bottle in the car for peeing and maybe once I outgrew that there was still some curiosity unexplored.

Another likely one is because i was so isolated I thought I wet the bed for awhile, because even in high school I would occasionally wake up to wet underwear, and I thought it was pee, but I found out later that it was primarily wet dreams, so maybe there was some association there.

Regardless, idk if it's something that's going away, so I guess I have to learn to accept it.

I think it's just because a lot of my formative experiences were with desperation. When I was younger I always had a small bladder and I just had constant situations where I was desperate, particularly desperate when boys were able to go to the bathroom and I wasn't, which is why that is one of my major fixations. There's something about the frustration of knowing that guys are getting to go to the bathroom while I have to hold it that makes it even more infuriating, but also exciting. Something about the unfairness of the situation is what makes it frustrating but also exciting because there is sort of a power imbalance. This is despite the fact that I am a lesbian.

With me I was just in like a perfect storm of unfair desperate situations. In my family my mom and her sisters let my boy cousins pee wherever they wanted no matter where we were while I had to hold it. Then in elementary school there was an unfair bathroom pass system that negatively impacted the girls but not so much the boys.

I think that the really formative experience though was in high school where during the last two years of high school they found drugs and alcohol in the girls bathroom, so they locked pretty much all of the girls bathrooms except for one, while keeping all the boys bathrooms opening. Meaning that most of the female population of the school rarely got a chance to go to the bathroom, so I was bursting through much of the day, and that is when I started realizing a lot about things such as potty parity and realizing just how unfair the situation was.

That and just a lifetime of situations where I was often the only girl in a group of male friends where they were able to go to the bathroom quickly without wait and where I either had to wait in incredibly long lines or didn't get to go at all. Strangely enough though I never really developed an interest in male desperation, which again I guess is because I am a lesbian. For me when a guy gets to go to the bathroom he is basically flaunting his privilege to be able to relieve himself and that just frustrates me more and drives me completely crazy, but also is exciting.

Seeing other women desperate is just fun to watch though because it's fun seeing them in a position that I can relate to, the damsel in distress situation which I find to be extremely attractive and fun to see. It can bring out the sadist in me.

Consequently I have no interest in wetting myself or others wetting themselves and that might be because I had a bad experience with that when I was younger and it didn't translate into anything sexual.

On 10/17/2012 at 3:42 PM, Lips said:

Honestly..i wonder why i like omorashi myself..there's something about it i guess because of desperation and i imagine myself being in some of the situations.

and about the pleasure..i think it is sometimes sexual pleasure but its like..after i get done doing omo stuff..i dont masturbate or do much of anything o.o so maybe it's some kind of other pleasure i get. *shrugs*

Couldn't have said it better. I get off to Omo all the time. But after I finish cleaning up my own pee accident, i don't masturbate till later and sometimes even forget to. Holding pee takes alot of energy out of me to bear the uncomfortable waves of desperation, and its too hard to focus on anything else but the need to pee. But once I finally let go, the warm liquid gushing through my jeans gives me such an intense sensation of pleasure that no words can ever describe

To me my fetishes are the only source of sexual pleasure, and wetting - either seeing a female wetting or doing it myself - is at the top of that list.

It did originate as a "dirtier" branch of an interest in wam, where anything other than wetting, messing, or soap/washing remains platonic.

And the thought of wetting, as long as it's not overridden by humiliation in real life or heavier scenarios, gives me something of a naughty pleasure, which could be the basis of the fetish itself. To either do something so "dirty" or see a beautiful girl doing it. (But of course I can't take pleasure in any real life instances they don't enjoy, unless they want us to anyway)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

For me, it began early in life. Believe it or not, my parents were into it, and though they tried to conceal their little mutual fetish from "the kid," they didn't try that hard.

So it was really at the beginning of puberty and sexual consciousness, around 13, that I realized I was just like my dad and that I enjoyed seeing girls (and eventually women) wet their pants. I just think it looks cute and incredibly sexy. I am not into desperation or humiliation -- I want the woman to enjoy it, to have just as much fun doing it as I have in watching her do it. I want laughter, not tears.

I am an old guy and I have had three omorashi relationships in my life. Two of them said they liked it for psychological reasons -- feeling like a naughty girl, breaking social taboos, and just the incredible feeling of total surrender at a very basic level (I should mention that both of these women were somewhat sexually submissive and enjoyed being spanked, so "surrender" was a magic word for them). The third woman actually likes the sensation of warm liquid flowing through her underwear.

So my main area of interest is written word about desperation. Let's start with the obvious. I would say that I do get turned on by stories with descriptions or situational details that I really like. But I'm not attracted to the character/narrator in the sense that I would be turned on by them doing anything other than being in distress because they need to pee (and I'm not really attracted to fictional characters in the first place, in the case of fanfic). A character that I like makes it resonate better, but I think my enjoyment comes from being able to sympathize with the situation, not any desire to act on the narrator. That's not to say I don't care who the protagonist is at all. I can put down a story because of an offputting one. I also hate pee stories about children/elderly, that gives me a disgust as strong as hearing your parents have sex.

I don't think I would want to involve holding in a sexual situation in real life, either myself or someone else, because the controlled and intentional aspect would take away any intrigue (I don't even like stories where the POV character is holding on purpose and getting off on it in-story.) But I really don't want my partner to accidentally get into a desperate situation, because I don't like it when they're anxious or uncomfortable.

Finally, I am definitely not turned on when I need to pee badly in front of my friends in real life. Even if I have a weird compulsion telling me that it might be entertaining to let myself get into that situation (or at least not try hard to avoid it), and that I should do it so I can imagine a fictional character of my choice in my place later, I just feel embarrassed and regret it in the moment. Furthermore, my circular logic is just strange. Part of me thinks that holding in real life is just "reference" for imagining it happening to someone else, while another part of me thinks that I look for situations in fiction to imagine myself in them.

The only conclusion I have from this is oh fucking well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

New here and poking my way around and this seemed like good first place to comment.

I am a late 40's trans woman and I have sort of always been interested in pee play in some form or fashion. I have experimented around with lots of different pee play scenarios over the years but seemed to have landed on jeans wetting as my real go to. I just love it so much. There is definitely a sexual turn on component to it. Somewhat in the taboo nature but also I just have always found girls wetting their jeans to be super hot.

It was only very recently a friend of mine made me aware of what omarashi was. I had never even heard the term. She encouraged me to find a forum to share some of my stories and some pics. So here I am. Lets see how this goes...