Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I genuinely wet the bed (in diaper)

Hey!

So I've been trying to wet my diaper while asleep for.... many years.
I had it happen just once in my adult life, which wasn't too long ago. Probably last year after smoking a lot of weed the night before.
Though last night I didn't smoke weed...

I I did last night was drinking a glass of water and a bit of milk for the first time right before sleep.
I went to bed, watched an episode of The Office and felt right asleep.

I just woke up this morning and checked my diaper.
It felt a bit bulkier, but it didn't smell strong undearneath the blankets so I turned the lights on and yep... the wetness indicator was blue and I apparently peed my diaper during my sleep.
It wasn't a huge flood, but just a normal decent amount of pee, and it also didn't smell very strong, so I guess I peed it quite early in the night, because I also had to pee some when I woke up in the morning.

So... apparently being very sleepy and drinking some milk does the trick?
I have to try that again sometime!

Edited by blackdiaper (see edit history)
6 hours ago, blackdiaper said:

Tried it again last night. Same thing. 
Drank a little water and a glass of milk right before bed. 
This time I didn’t pee while asleep, I woke up bursting for a pee and gave the diaper a good soak and fell back to sleep. 

Not sure why it didn’t work this time. I was pretty tired and went to bed at a later time too. 

Don’t know when you woke, but I’m most likely to wet the bed when my bladder fills early in the night, like an hour or so after falling asleep when sleep is the deepest.  To accomplish such I’ve adjusted timing and volume of fluid intake before going to bed.

Also, as an avid exerciser I’ve found being physically tired increases odds of success.

Keep trying, you’ll get there.

13 hours ago, pansyperks25 said:

So glad you had success the first time! I wonder if you had to pee during a different part of your sleep cycle the second time so instead of ignoring it your body noticed the sensation and woke you up like it’s been trained to?

Probably. I didn't look at the time but I was asleep for quite some hours already, and it was a much bigger pee than the first time I peed the bed (without waking up).

7 hours ago, WBxx said:

Don’t know when you woke, but I’m most likely to wet the bed when my bladder fills early in the night, like an hour or so after falling asleep when sleep is the deepest.  To accomplish such I’ve adjusted timing and volume of fluid intake before going to bed.

Also, as an avid exerciser I’ve found being physically tired increases odds of success.

Keep trying, you’ll get there.

Me neither exactly.
But I woke up quite some hours after falling asleep.

I am also exercising 6 times a week.
I didn't exercise the day before the first time I peed the bed without waking up.
The second time I did exercise... so yea...

• 3 months later...

Soo, this weekend, in the night of Saturday to Sunday I peed the bed again, this time without a diaper.

I had my last two glass of water around 11PM, peed in between and went to bed around 1:45AM.
At around 03:20AM I woke up mid stream... I was full on peeing the bed...

Since I wasn't wearing any protection I stopped the stream immediately but I already peed quite some...
I rushed out of bed, got some towels to clean it up a bit and went to pee in a bottle I have next to my bed (since the restroom is downstairs).
I peed around 450ml.

I am not sure how this could have happened.
I drank my last water more than 2 hours before bedtime, and I was sober.
Though I was very tired and did a very big hold on Friday night, but I was able to sleep without a diaper that night and didn't pee the bed...

Last night I went to bed without protection again and didn't pee the bed, I even woke up just to pee later that night.

I think @WBxx might be right about that it is more likely to pee the bed when your bladder fills up early in the night.
This must have happened... Maybe the two glasses of water just didn't went through my body fast enough (Usually I pee it out like an hour after drinking), and then it hit my bladder when I was just asleep...