Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I’m sorry for the delay and hope that everyone enjoyed the last chapter, this one might be on the shorter side but I’ll get back into it and make them long and more often. 

Chapter 11:

Rebecca awoke and began to stretch and get out of bed when she felt wetness between her legs, she had peed her diaper in bed while asleep.

I haven’t wet the bed since I was like 5 or 6, I hope it didn’t leak through.” Rebecca pondered. 

As she got up she checked to see if it had leaked out and to her amazement it had held up under all her pee that she released and didn’t leak at all, she got her outfit for the day and started to go get breakfast started and just wait for Jade to get up to change her since she didn’t want to wake her up just for that when she didn’t have to get up for another 30 minutes. She made her way downstairs and into the kitchen where she got some waffle mix and some eggs out and began to make breakfast when she decided to check her calendar book and see what she had planned for the day, 

“8:30 am: Workout

10 am: get paperwork and take it to the office to get turned in and approved”

”Hmm, not that busy of a day” Rebecca muttered to herself. 

-Upstairs-

Jade began to wake up and start moving around, she sat up and got out of bed and was happy to feel her pullup wasn’t wet. She knew that she better go though because she felt it coming and knew she had to go pee, she got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind her before she realized she was wearing a onesie and it would prolong her release. 

Why did I have to wear this thing” Jade asked herself. 

She struggled to get it undone as bending over made her need to pee worse and she couldn’t see the snaps and was having trouble unsnapping them, she knew she had to hurry or she would soak her pullup right there and there was a chance her mom would see it or find it. She finally got them to snap and as she pulled down her pullup she felt her pee start to come out and yanked her pullup off and sat down real quick as a torrent of pee hit the bowl and echoed in the bathroom.

”Whew, that was too close” Jade said as she double checked the pullup to see that it had some pee in it and knew that she couldn’t cut it that close anymore. 

Jade wiped and took her pullup off and started the shower to get in before school when Rebecca hollered, “Breakfast is ready”. 

“Thanks mom, be down in a bit. Gonna shower first.” Jade replied. 

She jumped in the shower and then headed to her room to pick out an outfit, she was gonna try to impress this boy that she had a crush on and wanted to pick out the best outfit and curl her hair. She decided to go with a skirt and a cute tan top that held her boobs in the right way. She put all her clothes and and threw on a pair of pink panties to go under the skirt, she went and started doing her hair so she could leave on time and not be late for school. As she was doing her hair, Rebecca was starting to wonder when Jade would come down and change her diaper because it was cold and starting to become uncomfortable. She ate her waffle and some eggs as she waited and hoped that Jade would be done soon so she could get changed, as she waited she felt the need to pee and wondered if she should wait and try to go to the toilet if she could or just release it since she’s in a diaper already. 

Hmmm, I could just go and rewarm it. I’m not sure how long Jade is going to be and I don’t want to be stuck in this cold diaper for too long” Rebecca pondered for a bit before deciding to just pee in her diaper before she gets changed.  

Rebecca sat there and relaxed as her pee started to trickle out before becoming a steady stream, she sighed as her diaper warmed back up and wasn’t cold anymore  

“Wow mom, I didn’t expect to walk in here and find you wetting your diaper like a baby” Jade snarked.  

“I wouldn’t have had to do that if you would’ve come down sooner or let me use the toilet every once in a while” Rebecca retorted. 

As Jade grabbed her breakfast and was finishing her eggs she saw the time and panicked as it was almost time for school. 

“Bye mom, I love you. Gotta get to school on time or I’ll get detention.” Jade yelled as she ran out the door. 

“But Jade” her mom yelled after her, “What about my diaper?

Rebecca grabbed her phone and called Jade, “Hey honey, did you forget something when you left?”

“No, I got my lunch and my backpack. I think I got everything.” Jade replied

”How about my” Rebecca paused as she was embarrassed to even say it or that she had to say it “wet diaper” she whispered. 

“I’m sorry mom, can you repeat that? I didn’t hear what you said.” 

Rebecca’s face was a bright shade of red at this point, “what about my predicament? You left without changing me. I can’t stay in this all day or I’ll be chaffed and have a rash.”

“I’m sorry mom, I guess you can change yourself this time if you want to so you can be in a fresh diaper and not get a rash.” Jade told her. 

“Ok, thanks Jade” Rebecca told her before hanging up to go change. 

Rebecca was surprised by Jade letting her change and not being there to monitor it but she didn’t think about waiting around to see if she would change her mind, she grabbed everything and set it out when she thought about not wearing a diaper since Jade wouldn’t find out and she could do her errands without one and come home to put a diaper on right before Jade got home. She liked the idea so much that she was smiling as she forgot about her being embarrassed asking about her wet diaper to her daughter. She got the wet diaper off and grabbed some workout clothes and made her way to the bathroom to get changed and cleaned up a bit before she headed down stairs in some leggings, panties, running shoes, and a workout tank top. She got in her car and headed towards the gym….

I’m sorry this chapter is short but I was on a time crunch, I will make sure to make the next one long again and be better. I hope everyone enjoys the chapter anyway and looks forward to the next one.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this story. 

The daughter should spank her for pooping her pull up, not only is she too old to be doing that, pull ups aren't meant for big accidents like that. I call that a failure at potty training. If I was her daughter she wouldn't be wearing pull ups, much less big girl panties for at least a week. Then she can try potty training again, till then, no big girl potty privileges. But that's just me. I'd also assume that since she came in her diaper the other day then she was probably going potty in her pants on purpose and say as much. Not much the mother can say to deny it after that diapered orgasm.

On 2/7/2024 at 7:26 PM, Guilend said:

I love this story. 

The daughter should spank her for pooping her pull up, not only is she too old to be doing that, pull ups aren't meant for big accidents like that. I call that a failure at potty training. If I was her daughter she wouldn't be wearing pull ups, much less big girl panties for at least a week. Then she can try potty training again, till then, no big girl potty privileges. But that's just me. I'd also assume that since she came in her diaper the other day then she was probably going potty in her pants on purpose and say as much. Not much the mother can say to deny it after that diapered orgasm.

I checked that I liked what you said, before I noticed it was you. lol. I didn’t know you on here too

• 1 month later...

I’m sorry for the long delay between these chapters but I got busy and just couldn’t think of stuff to write and make it good enough for all of you and I don’t want to put out anything that isn’t up to my standard, if any of you have any ideas then feel free to write them here or shoot me a message on here because I will try to implement them seeing as I am having writer’s block. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and look forward to the rest of the story and what Jade has in her box👀.

Chapter 13:

Rebecca made her way upstairs to try and get changed out of the pullup that she is wearing, she waddled down the hall to the bathroom where she saw the changing mat on the floor and stood next to it while waiting for Jade to come and change here. She was embarrassed by the fact that she was almost inside when she lost her battle and completely pooped her pullup on the front porch where the ring camera caught the whole thing, she hoped her daughter wouldn’t look at it and see the accident unfold. She began to grow nervous as Jade was taking longer than expected to come up to change her, “I wonder what she’s doing, I saw her grab the diaper and figured she would be right behind me” Rebecca thought to herself.

-Downstairs-

Jade grabbed a diaper and the lush from the box and began to make her way upstairs when she remembered what she had bought, she grabbed the spreader and put it in the box to use later when she wanted to humiliate her mother. She turned around and began to make her way upstairs when she saw her mom’s gym bag on the floor and picked it up to move it and felt something wet, she looked at the bag and there was a wet spot on the bottom of the bag so she opened it to make sure nothing would get ruined if her mom’s water bottle had spilled or something. Little did Jade know what she was about to find as she unzipped the bag and pulled out her mom’s workout clothes, she thought maybe her mom had a water bottle or something in the bag but when she pulled the clothes out she felt what made the wet spot on the bag. She looked at her mom’s pants and saw the wet patch going from her crotch to the seat of her pants as she began to get mad and took her mom’s panties and leggings to the bathroom with her, 

“What is this? How did this happen when you are padded?” Jade asked her mom knowing the answer to her question and hoping her mom tells her the truth. 

“I don’t know, I guess my pullup overflowed and leaked into my leggings” Rebecca said hoping Jade would buy it. 

“So you didn’t go without a pullup today right?” Jade asked giving her mother one last chance to tell the truth. 

“No, I had a pullup on all day while out and about and doing my errands” Rebeca answered. 

Jade was not happy as she knew her mother was lying, she dropped the clothes and said, “Come with me” as Rebecca waddled out of the bathroom following her daughter. They walked into Rebecca’s room where Jade sat on the bed and told her mom,” Lay across my lap, you are getting punished for lying to me.”

Rebecca felt her heart sink as she knew Jade was mad about her accident and lying about it, “I’m sorry sweetheart, I just didn’t want to wear a diaper while working out” Rebecca tried to reason with her but Jade was just fed up with it and pointed at her lap. Rebecca waddled over and went lay down when she asked, “Can you take the pullup off first, it’s really messy and uncomfortable”. 

Jade grabbed her mom’s arm and laid her across her lap and began to raise her hand to spank her mom’s butt, she decided to take the pullup off and not make a mess. She laid her mother on the ground and took her pullup off and wiped her butt and around her vagina as she had filled her pullup, he mother twitched as she touched her vagina. She was a bit wet from the excitement of almost being caught outside and just not being able to orgasm, she knew her daughter saw that and hoped that she wouldn’t get punished for being turned on. Jade wiped her clean and then stood up and sat back down on the bed and motioned Rebecca to come back up, Rebecca was nervous about this because she knew spanking was a turn on for her and was already a bit heated when she felt the wet diaper running her and her daughter rubbing against her clit as she cleaned it. She knew she better do something though or Jade will be even more mad and she doesn’t know what is in the box. Rebecca laid down and got ready for her spanking as Jade administered the first few, smack*smack*smack. She winced as it stung and then as she got to around 10 seats each cheek, she began to grow wet and get turned on. Jade continued to spank her mothers until her butt was red and warm to the touch, Rebecca was so close to orgasming by the time they stopped that she was kinda sad that it stopped. They stood up and walked to the bathroom to put her diaper back on her, “since you lied to me and went without your pullup today, you have to wear diapers tomorrow and not have the choice.” Rebecca was sad that she had to wear a diaper and was worried other people would see it as she had client meetings the next day and didn’t want anyone else to see it or know she was diapered. Jade got her in a new diaper and they went back to the living room where Jade said, “I got this out to put in your diaper to make you have a good time but since you want to lie to me and not follow the rules then you won’t get to orgasm tonight”.  Rebecca didn’t want her daughter to know about her orgasming or anything to do with her private life but she kinda wished that she could’ve gotten the lush and was able to orgasm after the spanking. Jade walked over to put the toy back in the box when she remembered her spreader she had just bought, “I have a better idea, you won’t like it but it’ll teach you not to disobey me or lie to me” she said as she pulled the spreader out and began to assemble it. She set it up and wrapped it around Rebecca’s leg and then told her” Open them” as she set the spreader up to adjust it to her mothers size, she got it positioned right and wrapped the other strap around her other leg and smiled as she saw Rebecca sitting there with her legs spread open and knowing it makes her not be able to control her bodily functions as well since she can’t close her legs. 

This is very uncomfortable, I wonder how long I’ll have to stay in this” Rebecca thought. She hoped it wouldn’t be long as she knew that she would have to pee soon and didn’t want it to be on display for her daughter to see. She grew nervous as she figured out that she couldn’t stand or anything in them and knew that she was stuck there until Jade wanted her to move, that is unless she wanted to crawl around or roll around but she didn’t want to embarrass herself like that. She cringed as she saw Jade go back to the box to get something, Jade knew her mom would be embarrassed as she turned around and had a pacifier in her hand. Rebecca shook her head and said, “please no Jade, I don’t want a pacifier and it’s embarrassing.” Jade didn’t care as she walked up and pinned it on her shirt and stuck it in her mouth, Rebecca hesitated at first as she contemplated spitting it out but knew she would get in trouble for that and just sat there with it in. She didn’t notice it but she had begun sucking on it and was actually becoming relaxed, that is until she realized she was sucking the pacifier and felt embarrassed that she was acting so childish and looked like a baby. She was on the couch with her legs spread, a pacifier in her mouth, and a onesie that Jade had gotten for her. She knew she looked ridiculous, but she didn’t care as her need to pee grew and she began to wiggle around a bit. Jade saw it and began to chuckle a little as she knew what was going to happen, she  grabbed her phone and got ready to snap a picture when it did happen. Jade sat eagerly waiting for it to happen but Rebecca was fighting it off as much as she could, she didn’t want to pee her diaper or have it be known that easily from being in the spreader. She began to rock back and forth as her need grew stronger, she knew she couldn’t hold it forever and figured Jade had to know by now what was going on. She sat there trying to watch the show Jade had put on but couldn’t focus on it, Jade lost focus and interest on the show when she saw her mom rocking to hold her pee in, Jade got an idea and went and got her mom some apple juice for her to drink. She came back with a sippy cup and handed it to her mom who didn’t want to take it, she then put it to her mouth and said, “drink up or you’ll get in more trouble”. Rebecca unwillingly sat there and drank the apple juice that Jade had in her mouth, she knew why Jade did that and dreaded when she would lose control as Jade would be able to see it all. Rebecca finished the juice and felt her need grow extremely fast, she knew it wouldn’t be long before she lost control. Jade went and rinsed the bottle and returned to her mother who was now holding her diaper and trying to find a comfortable position but wasn’t having any luck. Rebecca began to feel some leak out and tried not to make a face for Jade to see, she tried her best to just calm down and not let on that she was losing control. She tried to sit up but couldn’t as the spreader made it difficult and the pressure on her abdomen was almost the end of it but she relaxed back and was able to regain control, she didn’t quite have the strength she normally does since she has been holding it so much the last few days but she was hoping she could hold out a bit longer. Jade see it in her face and immediately knew what was happening, her mom wasn’t the best and a poker face and she could tell her mom was losing the battle with her bladder. She got her phone back out and got ready to take a picture when it happened, she wanted to be able to make sure her mom would obey her and follow the rules from now on if she had the picture. Rebecca felt some more leak out as she felt the apple juice enter her bladder, she almost felt like just letting go but knew how embarrassing that would be. She just wished that Jade would let her go to the toilet and use it like she was supposed to be doing, that thought was quickly shot out of her brain as all focus was needed on her bladder to hold it in. Jade grabbed the pacifier and stuck it back in her mouth and snapped a pic of her before the accident and planned on another after or during or both, the pacifier made Rebecca start to lose focus and relax some as her need to pee was not the forethought anymore and without knowing it, Rebecca started to pee a bit before she caught herself and stopped it to only find out she couldn’t and began to lose full control of her bladder. Jade took a picture while she was fully peeing her diaper and knew she bette ever another one right after. Rebecca just let it happen as she didn’t have the pelvic strength to stop it and knew it would hurt if she did manage to stop it. Jade snapped another picture when she was done and began to take the spreader off, she changed her mom and then they both decided to go to bed as it was getting late. Rebecca went straight to sleep when she laid down but Jade changed into a different outfit when she went to her room.  She grabbed a pullup that had Elsa on it and put it on before putting her onesie on indeed her pajama pants, Jade hated that she enjoyed pull-ups so much but she felt so good wearing one. She began to doze off to sleep as she felt the need to pee start to arise, she was too tired to get up and just drifted off to sleep with a growing bladder…

I hope everyone enjoyed this and I’m sorry if any of it felt rushed but I was on a time restraint and didn’t realize I was as close as I was to running out of time. Please give me feedback if you want something added to the story and I’ll do my best to fit it in. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for all the feedback I’ve gotten on it, I hope everyone looks forward to the continuation of it.