Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Currently squirming with my first intentional hold in a week or so. Small leak when I poured a water. If I uncross my legs all the way I'll burst.

A little late night desperation from the other night. 

My husband was in the bathroom this morning and there was no way I was gonna make it.     PXL_20231126_153213758.TS.mp4

Posted Images

18 hours ago, peedmypants said:

Imagining I'm afraid. My ass is just massive lol. 

Took the trash to the curb. Didn't make it back inside. The doorbell camera caught the last few seconds of it but it's very anti-climactic, no dance or visual, just me saying "shit" and looking around to make sure no one saw. 

PXL_20240403_030429578.MP.jpg

PXL_20240403_023740995.MP.jpg

PXL_20240403_023750413.jpg

The way your ass looks ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, peedmypants said:

TLDR: I didn't make it inside but I did make it home.  

Desperation hit 20 minutes into an hour drive. I was grabbing my crotch by the time I exited the freeway and pressing as hard as I could at the final light. I started leaking and grabbed a towel from my back seat but as I turned i managed to stop it. I got to the driveway and a small spurt filled my hand. I got out of the car, towel pressed tight to my crotch, ran to the door, put in the code, and watched the red light flash three times indicating the battery was out. There was no point in reaching for my keys, I just ran to the grass while rapidly wetting myself and fully released everything. It felt amazing to finally let it go. The door unlocked, I stepped in the entryway and my husband asked why I hadn't immediately come in. I asked for a towel, he laughed at me and took my keys to go lock the car. Apparently I was peeing more than I thought getting out because he asked why I peed right by the car instead of getting in the grass. 

PXL_20240418_025021876.jpg

PXL_20240418_025032064.jpg

Brilliant - loved the description that we probably all can relate to. Those green shorts look fantastic, though hard to hide the accident.  I hope your husband enjoyed the aftermath, I know I would. 😁

As some may know, I am into moutain biking which is always enhanced by wetting whilst out riding. Concious that my MTB shorts have been washed many times, they were starting to become more obvious so I treated them with a water repellant fabric spray. I just tested today and must say that I am very impressed with the results. I will try to post the video of my experiement as soon as I have trimmed it back but here are a couple of after shots. I will remain in them for a now to see how they look after a while of sitting in them. But all in all, think I can enjoy wetting whilst out and no one else knowing 😁

20240418_110620.jpg

20240418_110640.jpg

9 hours ago, peedmypants said:

Desperation hit 20 minutes into an hour drive. I was grabbing my crotch by the time I exited the freeway and pressing as hard as I could at the final light. I started leaking and grabbed a towel from my back seat but as I turned i managed to stop it. I got to the driveway and a small spurt filled my hand. I got out of the car, towel pressed tight to my crotch, ran to the door, put in the code, and watched the red light flash three times indicating the battery was out. There was no point in reaching for my keys, I just ran to the grass while rapidly wetting myself and fully released everything. It felt amazing to finally let it go. The door unlocked, I stepped in the entryway and my husband asked why I hadn't immediately come in. I asked for a towel, he laughed at me and took my keys to go lock the car. Apparently I was peeing more than I thought getting out because he asked why I peed right by the car instead of getting in the grass. 

Your husband is a lucky man getting to see that beautiful soaking 

Had a minor incident driving this morning with the rain coming down I added some of my own to the seat. 

IMG_1735.jpeg

IMG_1738.jpeg

IMG_1734.jpeg

IMG_1736.jpeg

IMG_1737.jpeg

On 4/18/2024 at 1:44 AM, wetgarth said:

Brilliant - loved the description that we probably all can relate to. Those green shorts look fantastic, though hard to hide the accident.  I hope your husband enjoyed the aftermath, I know I would. 😁

Luckily it was dark and no one was out but yeah there's no hiding an accident in those shorts. He joined me in the shower after but we had company so no true fun was had. 

On 4/17/2024 at 11:11 PM, peedmypants said:

Love that sexy wet patch