Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Appearance affects arousing feelings?

I'm so bad at giving a good title that makes sense.

What I mean pretty much is: If you see a person wet themselves (Or do something related to your fetish), will their appearance (Religion, hair colour, size, just to name a few examples) affect how aroused you feel (Or just how you feel in general)? And if so, what characteristic affects your feeling the most and in what way (More aroused, uncomfortable, ...)? To give an example, I dislike seeing Black and Asians wetting because I feel uncomfortably racist somehow... not sure how to explain in other words, sorry.

Leave your thoughts and reasons! (I seem to overuse text between parentheses)

will their appearance (Religion, hair colour, size, just to name a few examples)

I wasn't aware a person's religion was discernable from their physical appearance.

My arousal seeing someone wet themselves is directly proportional to how attractive I would find them normally.

In other words, a person doesn't magically become more attractive in my eyes just because they wet their pants, I would have to have been attracted to them already, and then the wetting is just the icing on the cake.

I think more or less this should happen, not to be racist or be stereotyping certain groups of people... I am an Asian, I don't like African Americans either and I find watching other Asians more arousing than watching whites. Everyone has his/her own worldviews on who/what is more pretty than others.

For me, they have to be already attractive for me to watch..otherwise, well, onto the next video i guess. but then again, that's just my opinion on it.

but in real life i guess? it doesn't matter to me too much, depending on who it is.

Edited by Omorashi1 (see edit history)

I wasn't aware a person's religion was discernable from their physical appearance.

Blah! I totally screwed up my English there. I hope everyone else knows what I meant and doesn't get offended <.<

Otherwise I'll just edit it out, if I can't properly explain :/

What I mean pretty much is: If you see a person wet themselves (Or do something related to your fetish), will their appearance (Religion, hair colour, size, just to name a few examples) affect how aroused you feel (Or just how you feel in general)? And if so, what characteristic affects your feeling the most and in what way (More aroused, uncomfortable, ...)?

Yes, definitely. I personally dislike looking at fat lards in videos. Hair that's on the body aside from the head and face is one hell of a turn off. Swearing is a turn off. I also dislike it when there's a cameraman / camerawoman that talks off-screen. It ruins whatever intimacy there was in a solo video.

I also tend to prefer hispanics wetting. That's rare, though.

Race or ethnicity doesn't matter too much for me, though I'm into Asians, Whites, and Hispanics more than others as its more of who I've been around with more in person all my life and much more comfortable with female wise. (Not my fault, Blacks seem to go with their own in schools and my college seems to be more White and Hispanic dominant.)

Religion does it matter? Yet a fully covered muslim/islamic girl wouldn't really have much to see/show and I doubt we'd be caught dead with one since Islam and omorashi don't mix (I don't think) and we'd might be asked to be handed over to be stoned/burned/or beheaded.

Its more based on appearance for me and not so much ethnicity as certain body types features do it and having the wetting as a bonus.

Body hair aside from hair on the head is a no no. No chest (iron boards) is also not appealing and has to be more round or tear shaped. Very elongated breasts are not pretty. Fatness is a turn off for me as you're not healthy so is extreme skinniness as if you look sickly it is a problem too. I like curves (and wide hips), but not do to excessive fat if that's clear. I prefer girls a bit shorter or equal to my height. I'm 5'7", so 5'4" is about as short as I can stand.

You don't have to be prefect, but... at least look appealing.

yeah to a degree, even if there an attractive and wear ugly clothing is a turn off for me. say natalia or faye from whp both very attractive but in some they wear the ugliest panties and it turns me off

My arousal seeing someone wet themselves is directly proportional to how attractive I would find them normally.

In other words, a person doesn't magically become more attractive in my eyes just because they wet their pants, I would have to have been attracted to them already, and then the wetting is just the icing on the cake.

Well I could see how come people might find it more arousing to see the member of a certain religious group (a co-religionist or not) wet themselves. And Um you really can often tell someones religion from how they dress. I can think of numerous ostentatious religious things such as huge crusifixes, head scarves (or more coverings), turbans, piercings...

My number one turn on is certainly a persons political and philosophical beliefs, but this doesn't really come into play with wetting if you see a stranger. I suppose if I was feeling mean and sadistic I'd rather see someone I agree with less on things wet themselves...*images of American Republicans standing around in pissed jeans....*

Religion, political preferences or anything like this doesn't matter for me at all. But physical appearance matters a lot and if I don't find person attractive for me, I will not be resally interested in seeing them desperate to pee or having an accident.

Absolutely. I don't get turned on when a 75-year-old woman wets the bed at the hospital. My ideal wetting victim is the same as my ideal partner - a young, beautiful and preferably (though not compulsorily) Asian girl. AKA, Kimiko. Or her friend Kana.

My first reaction is ... well ... of course it matters.

Because for most of us, an interest in peeing is *part* of who we are, but only *part*.

For me, it's additive: if I'm already attracted to someone, it's very arousing. If I was not especially attracted to someone before, hearing them talk about desperation or peeing would certainly get my attention.

I think talking about body type, race and so on is kind of missing the point. Everyone has their preferences, to be sure, but the way I see it, so much of these things have to do with personality, so many of them are psychological rather than physical, that the person outside is much less important than the person inside. Which sounds like an aphorism of some sort, but in this case, in my case, it's really true.

In a way I'd sooner see someone I didn't like/love have a public accident, since I wouldn't feel bad about becoming aroused from it, like I used to with Kimiko's accidents. For me, loving the person would make me less likely to enjoy her having a humiliating accident. When it comes to consensual wetting at home, though, then my love for Kimiko's lively personality does influence my performance.

Well I could see how come people might find it more arousing to see the member of a certain religious group (a co-religionist or not) wet themselves. And Um you really can often tell someones religion from how they dress. I can think of numerous ostentatious religious things such as huge crusifixes, head scarves (or more coverings), turbans, piercings...

My number one turn on is certainly a persons political and philosophical beliefs, but this doesn't really come into play with wetting if you see a stranger. I suppose if I was feeling mean and sadistic I'd rather see someone I agree with less on things wet themselves...*images of American Republicans standing around in pissed jeans....*

Agreed, I fantasize about people like Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin wetting themselves.

I could never be with someone who dosen't like the idea of gay marriage.

On the above comments, basically I think its the difference between consensual and non-consuality of the act itself. And well the revenge part. I agree on the gay marriage issue but there are oh so many more, I'd rather someone who wasn't necessarily hot but who had good values and beliefs than looks. I mean I would never, ever sleep with a Tory. I would chain them to a wall and whip them senseless though this would not really be a sexual act...

On the above comments, basically I think its the difference between consensual and non-consuality of the act itself. And well the revenge part. I agree on the gay marriage issue but there are oh so many more, I'd rather someone who wasn't necessarily hot but who had good values and beliefs than looks. I mean I would never, ever sleep with a Tory. I would chain them to a wall and whip them senseless though this would not really be a sexual act...

What's a Tory?

I think more or less this should happen, not to be racist or be stereotyping certain groups of people... I am an Asian, I don't like African Americans either and I find watching other Asians more arousing than watching whites. Everyone has his/her own worldviews on who/what is more pretty than others.

I agree with absolutely everything said here, and this is exactly how I feel on the subject. Im glad someone else said this, because im sure I would have sounded like a total asshole if I tried to explain it on my own lol.

Well I suppose even my answer depends on the situation. Accidental wetting, but not at an age where it's generally accepted that it's going to happen.

As for physical appearance, not really. I mean, I can watch asian, black or white, and depending on the situation, it's not going to be any less of a turn on.

What's a Tory?

"Tory" is a term for a member of the British Conservative Party. Don't be mistaken by the name - they're a lot milder than most US conservatives. But, like most parties elected in the midst of a recession, they're not very popular.

Erm yeah we have Tories in Canada too, they are Conservatives, baddies, call them what you will they are bad news. As someone pointed out, not as bad US republicans but then what is :) But generally...yucky!