Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

34 minutes ago, Dunkel said:

Maybe another Quiz? like Fiona (and you) have to help Samy studying for her Test, and Fiona, like beeing Fiona, makes something kinky out of it. Of course you have to answer the questions to make Samy squirm and avoid losing... cause, that would make Fiona lose and you know she hates this.

😈It's a cool idea, but I think it's a thread with Fiona's friend anyway, and she promised what she would do if we messed with her friends... Also, anything related to Anna and/or Samy would be like "I'm sorry Anna pissed, maybe we can do it again to make her feel better." What if... Daphne somehow made Fiona piss herself in front of her and her group? This greatly boosted Daphne's ego, but made Fiona want revenge. She asks us for help and... this is where the Author with the script comes in, of course 😉

Edited by Manowar (see edit history)
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Sorry for ending the chapter so quickly, i am really behind my working scedule and won't have time during the next days or weeks 😰] Of Course, you can not leave her alone, just like that. You st

Sorry Hyde, i looked up the possible endings i imagined. There are a few. So it's just a summary, okay? Possible endings at the Pub: (You didn't went to the Pub, cause you lifted her mood hi

Samy, who is sometimes heartwarming and caring, takes herself a heart and walks down to the whining peace of misery, former known as Fenna. She sits down next to her and pats her back. “S

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dunkel said:

Thanks for the feedback and the ideas! The gender is undefined because it should fit to readers of both gender. I know this is a bit strange, like it was for me to write, cause i tried to avoid being to onesided. But i realy hope it is not too annoying or distrubing.

The problem with the setting is, to get a setting that gives more opportunites to react or interact. The story should have multible possible endings. (You would have won against Fiona, when you had channeled your inner He-Man Pee-Man, by the way 😄  Or cursing her by the power of Aquaman. But this would have led to another ending!)

I was thinking about arrange a football match between Fionas friends(and you, the reader) against Daphnes Team. An 'Easy' roll the dice engine and Physical stats with several 'special powers', a bit like a roleplay game. But, this seem to be much of an expence. It would be 8 different models and a lot of preparation.

Maybe another Quiz? like Fiona (and you) have to help Samy studying for her Test, and Fiona, like beeing Fiona, makes something kinky out of it. Of course you have to answer the questions to make Samy squirm and avoid losing... cause, that would make Fiona lose and you know she hates this.

maybe could do a alternate ending to the last one just to see how play out?

To give you an alternate ending does not infect the search for another scene...

The Quiz would be the easiest one, i guess. But i am also thinking about the idea Manowar mentioned. Daphne playing a prank on Fiona or one of her friends, causing her to wet herself in public. A humiliation that can not be unanswered. Then Fiona and her friends going to get her revenge on Daphnes girlgang. You have several scenarios and the girls (+ you) have to do a special task... A bit like Occeans Eleven, except you only have 4 girls ... And you don't steal anything, but make some girls wet their pants.

Sorry Hyde,

i looked up the possible endings i imagined. There are a few. So it's just a summary, okay?

Possible endings at the Pub: (You didn't went to the Pub, cause you lifted her mood high enogh.)

- Fiona drinks too much in the Pub -> Will cause her to get sick and trow up at the toilet. Fiona calls Anna and her friends will get her home. You will be the bad one who tried to fill her up.

- You drink too much at the Pub -> Fiona pees her jeans in a crowded Pub, in front of everyone. Sadly, it's just your dream. You are too drunk and fell asleep at the pub. When you awake, Fiona is gone and everyone is laughing at you, cause you wet yourself while sleeping on the table.

- You both drink a lot and your bladders are filled up to the max. -> you hurry into a dark ally to pee. -> If your bladder is more filled up than hers, you will pee yourself in front of her, while she pops a squat behind a garbage can. You feel sick and she brings you home -> If both bladders are filled up to the max, you will both pee your pants. But you have to trow up behind the corner and Fiona is gone, when you come back.

Possible Endings at her place.

Crying just make you lose all of your self respekt, no change in the plot. Thinking what badman would do, only leads to a bladder spasm and you would wet yourself - no change in the plot.

Channeling your inner He-Man would raise your Bladder up to +10. This would give you the chance to make her leak and even cry about it. But she would use her riding crop in the end to win - she is an evil cheater, but not a big change of plot.

Calling her a bitch and curse her by the power of Aquaman would make you win the contest. But she is really offended and angry with you. She mocks you for thinking stupid Aquaman - the biggest sucker in the Superhero-Universe- would help you. She has to laugh and - maybe its the curse of Aquaman- she totally pees herself.  She throws you out of her flat, still with your hands chained together. You have to possible endings then. A) You ask a neigbor. But the elderly woman thinks you are a pervert and hits you with a stick. You stumble and fell. You piss yourself lying on the  sidewalk and get arrested from the police. B) You make it to Buddy Bas, who will let you use the Bathroom if you give him two of your best Magic Cards. The Toilet is a disgrace but you get out of this without wetting yourself.

Sorry 😟

Some Pub Impressions i made ...

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-09-06195933.jpg.2d0bf4608c189cc900634ae71d50b7ee.jpg Screenshot2023-09-06200026.thumb.jpg.d22304a59d6dd71ad411d7b1fb402533.jpg

Edited by Dunkel (see edit history)

* Pictures will be added later (Had no time right now.. Sorry!)

Fiona’s Four – Your team

Screenshot2023-09-07213041.jpg.b3d5d8ec9e3995ae610b13787e43d1cb.jpg

Anna van den Berg – The Atlete

Abilities: Anna is a Sport-Allrounder. She is extremely fit and strong. Her abilities give her an advantage in every situation that needs physical power. She is fast, strong and persistent. Her knowledge of martial arts, like wrestling and boxing, are very useful if it comes to a brawl. Her physical power can intimidate her enemies.

Special Feature: Call in the Cavalry!  -> If even Anna can’t beat an enemy, there is one who will: Her Boyfriend Johnny. Anna can call Johnny and he will lay devastation on everyone and everything that stands in Annas way. If you enemies have Ivan Drago or even an army of Terminators, you better call Johnny. He also can help you with questions of Philosophy or History – but why should you need this?

One time use only!

Screenshot2023-09-07212716.jpg.a7b185bed981aafda19a016ba15247e7.jpg

Samantha Verdonk – The Caribbean Beauty

Abilities: Samy is a master of disguise. She has attempted to several drama-curses and is a semi-professional actress. She can easily slip into different roles. She also is sporty. If you ever need someone who can professionally dance or give an aerobics lesson, Samy should be your first choice. Her nearly perfect body control enable her to move noiseless. Samy also is a party girl, she can drink a larger amount of alcohol and has a very good bladder control. As a biology student, she knows a lot about flora and fauna.

Special Feature: Large family tree.

Samy has a huuuuuge family. In nearly every bar, club, hospital or whatever, she knows a cousin or aunty who works there. This can be helpful in several situations.

Screenshot2023-09-07212851.jpg.a27d3190618af787710aec2b2b026b8f.jpg

Fiona Martens(-Holdenberg) – The master of puppets.

Abilities: Fiona is a professional horse riding girl. But you are not here for horse riding, right? Anna can persuade people and manipulate them. She also can be very annoying or dearest – what ever is needed in the situation.  She is an expert of interrogation …. Because .. well.. um.. You can imagine. She may look cute, but she can be a very creepy psycho. She is great in preparing things and always on top of the plot.

Special Feature: Psycho Smile.

Fiona can be a real psycho. Make your enemies know that and they will piss themselves in fear. Fiona can use her ability to scare enemies by her smile – and her eyes! That horrifying look in her eyes! Thinking about it gives you goosebumps.

Puddles –  Well … who are you!?

Choose your abilities:

Whats your subject at the university?

A)     Math     B) Biology   c) Physics   D) Computer science   E) Mechanics

Your hobby?

1)     Gaming   2) Movies     3) Comic books    4) Art

Important! Who should be the one who will get pranked( and humiliated in public) by Daphne and her gang?

W) Anna     X ) Samy     Y) Fiona    Z) You

You really chose your girlfriend Fiona to be humiliated? Wow.. you hate her that much? Or maybe you just love to see her wet her pants? Anyhow.

You study computer studies – you are a computer nerd then! Good. If there is something to be done with computers, you can handle this. Well, maybe you can. But if not: You can still call Buddy Bas (two times special ability – will cost you two of your favorite magic cards!)

Comic books are your thing? Fine, Fiona will like this. You get the special ability: Super-Puddles! In times of need and danger, you can turn yourself in a superhero and unleash your secret super power. I don’t know which one it is, you don’t know it too, but… SUPER-PUDDLES will know it. (One time ability)

Back to the story:

You are together with Fiona for several weeks now. It’s working out quiet good. Well, you have a lot of kinky love time – whenever (and wherever) she wants to. She in fact is very nice to you, even supportive when you have problems. Her friends, she told them that you are together, accepted you. Even Anna did, what was not very easy for her.

But you have the feeling, that your relationship is very physically and you wish that there would be more emotional bonding between both of you. AND (!) … you really are annoyed by the fact, that she never calls you her boy-/girlfriend. She calls you Puddles or her little love toy. Her ringtone for you is “ Soft shell – Sex dwarf”. Yeah, sometimes you do not feel very respected. You wish she would call your friend and tell you, that you mean something to her. Something more than physical attraction.

It's late evening. You are at the barn, because Fiona has to feed her horse. You have to help her. Well, you like to do this, because you do like to spend time with her, specially when you are all alone, like now. And sometimes she wears those tight riding pants. Well, you really love those tight riding pants! This time she wears jeans, but she looks good whatever she is wearing.

You are standing at the haystack and can see Fiona scooping fresh hay in the manger. You smile,  because you can see her orange thong peaking out of her jeans, when she is bending over. She does not know that, or does she?

Distracted by that beautiful view, you do not recognize what’s happening around you. Out of a sudden, your arms get grabbed and pulled behind your back. Four hands, two on both sides – you don’t have a chance to get away. You let out a surprised scream. Fiona looks up and sees you at the edge of the haystack, about three meters above the ground, detained by two girls.

“What the fuck!?” she looks confused and angry “Leave Puddles alone! Are you crazy!? It’s dangerous!”

One of the girls gags you with a cloth handkerchief, so you can’t say anything. You feel panic rising inside of you. Being so close to the precipice, you do not dare to do something. And to be honest, you are overpowered, even if you tried, you could not do much about it.

“Awwww! It’s dangerous!?” You recognize the voice even before Daphne entered the scene. She slowly moves towards Fiona, giving her an evil smile “If this isn’t FiFi and her little Nerd. It’s payback time, Fiona!”

“Daphne, what the fuck are you doing? Leave Puddles out of this.” Fiona barked angrily.

“Nope. You know what you did to me? I had to go to a psychologist. Because of.. Well because of you!” Daphne points her finger at Fiona.

“You started it, Daphne. So stop whining about it like a little brat. And why is it my fault, that you are not able to control your bladder?” Fiona is not very impressed. “But I hope you do not wet the bed anymore.”

“Only rarely….  I  ..! I mean I never did!” Daphne seems to be outsmarted for a moment, one of the girls behind you giggles amused. Then Daphne points at you “Shut up, Fiona! We have your little Nerd in our hands! You don’t want Puddles to fall down the haystack, do you?!”

You feel your organs cramping. They want to throw you down the haystack? You could probably get injured, or even die?! You gave Fiona a scared look. She looks up to you and can see that you are terrified. She seems seriously concerned.

“This is crazy! Stop it!” She shouts at the girls. “Stop it … Please.”

“We will let your precious little Nerd free.” Daphne announced. “If you piss your jeans – right here and now. And I will film it with my phone!”

No way, you can’t let this happen to Fiona, she would be humiliated for her whole life. You tried to get your arms free, but the girls tighten her grip. You realize, that you can only watch the scene helpless.

“What the fuck!? Are you mad?” She looks up to you again and without any hesitation she says. “Okay.. I will do it, just leave Puddles alone.”

You can’t believe it. Fiona is sacrificing herself for your safety. Daphne laughs like a real villain and pulls out her phone, starting to film Fiona.

“Come on! This is Fiona Martens-Holdenberg, the tough, super cool, super bitch! And she is about to piss her jeans - right now!” Daphne announce loudly to the camera “Go Fiona! Piss yourself, like some little baby!”

You can see by the look in Fionas face, that she is close to crying, but she would not give Daphne this satisfaction. She just stares at her angrily.

“Come on, tough girl. Show the world, that you are nothing more like a sissy who can’t control her bladder!” Daphne laughs again.

“Wohoo! Look, she is pissing herself!” One of the girls shouts, when a wet stain appears on  Fionas jeans, quickly growing larger. The wetness blossoms on her crotch and a large wet patch spreads over her thigh . A stream of pee pours down between her legs and soaking her tight blue jeans, splashing to the ground. Fiona is now totally pissing herself, her cheeks becoming red in shame. She has done this for you, you recognize now, she did not even hesitate. She may never told you, that you are her Girl-/Boyfriend, but there is no doubt anymore, that she really has emotional feelings for you.

Screenshot2023-09-07215747.thumb.jpg.01f1b3cd48a1297e06ab15e49f169d3e.jpg

“This is sooo perfect!” Daphne giggles, while filming Fiona pissing herself. “ I will post this on Instagram!”

“Someone is coming!” a firth girl shouting from outside the barn. “Let’s go!”

“Well, I think she is all empty. Let’s go girls!” Daphne tells her gang. “Leave that little nerd alone.“

Her henchmen  let off your arms and quickly leave the scene. When they finally left, you look back to Fiona and see tears running down her cheeks, she is sobbing, totally humiliated. You never seen her like this, it’s heartbreaking. You hurry down the ladder to get to her. You grab her by the hand and pull her into a horsebox. People are coming? What should you do?

A)     Take off your pants and give them to her ( You might be a hero for Fiona , but everyone would see your Superman/Supergirl panties)

B)     Tell her to hide in the horsebox and call Anna to get spare clothes ( The barn is not very big, maybe you will get caught)

C)     Just dash for the car. ( It would not be too bad, right? If you are fast enough, no one will recognize.)