Sign In

female The MIllion Dollar Sleepover

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Option C selected: 12:15am: "There'll be no toilet for you" Rebecca said as she and Georgina accompany the desperate woman away from the toilet back towards the seating area. Vanessa wa

Suddenly it dawned on Rebecca how they could decide how the profits are split fairly and unequivocally.  "Let's just ask Sasha for her opinion" she beemed, pleased that she had thought of the ide

The Million Dollar Sleepover: Day one: ______________________ The idea: A very rich businessman has offered a number of people the opportunity to win 1 million dollars. The eye-wat

Posted Images

Option b selected:

Georgina decided it was only fair if both girls had to drink the same amount. There were clearly issues on both sides but neither girl was completely in the wrong. 

"Okay Hanna, now it's your turn to drink four drinks".

Hanna went deathly pale as if the blood had been drained from her face.

"Wh... what?" She stammered "but I have a tiny bladder. Why do I have to drink them?"

As Hanna was mourning the idea of having to drink so much without the use of a toilet, Georgina had to think quicky of a reasonable idea for making Hanna drink.

"Every relationship requires sacrifice" she said placing four cups of juice down in front of Hanna. "And when you're both desperate to pee, it will be a shared experience that will help you bond once again."

"Fine" Hanna replied as she snatched the first drink, gulping it down. "But if I pee myself and Simone doesn't, I won't be happy."

687fd873-a979-4534-8d5a-9d49561565d6.png.63404e96239171dccd40427509e4bb7d.png

As Hanna made her way through consuming the drinks, Simone was really starting to need the toilet. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, her bladder becoming more and more full.

"Geez Hanna, why did you have to do this to us? I really need to pee right now" she moaned.

"I... I just wanted you to be embarrassed in front of me for once. It's usually me who's doing something wrong, me who's letting the side down, or me who is too tired, too lazy, or too quiet, or whatever it may be. I just wanted you to be ashamed of yourself in front of me for once." 

The tone of Hanna's voice softened towards the end of her rant. She had become teary and turned away from Simone. She took another big gulp of juice as she composed herself. 

"Besides, I'm drinking now too and I have a tiny bladder, so it looks like you win... again."

Simone really had to pee. She doubted she could hold herself as long as Hanna. She had not used the bathroom in hours and now she had just drank four cups of water. 

"This is your problem, Hanna. I have it way worse than you here. I haven't peed in hours and I had to drink those drinks first yet you play the victim again like you always do."

Simone's face in red with frustration. Tears welled in Hanna's eyes as she continued to face away from Simone and Georgina.

"I hope you do piss yourself. It would be what you deserve" Hanna said quietly. 

____

Georgina is watching the girls argue as Hanna finishes her final drink. This is not going too well she thinks to herself. The girls are still at each other's throats. But, at least they will both be bursting to pee soon. Their bladders must be extremely full from all of the drinks. Georgina thinks about what to do next. 

How does Georgina proceed?

A) Give Hanna the chance to tickle Simone

B) Tell Simone to kiss Hanna's naked body

C) Allow Simone to wear a diaper

D) Allow Hanna to wear a diaper

Edited by LilyBgirl (see edit history)

Option B selected:

Georgina approaches Hanna, who is still looking concerned after gulping down 4 cups of juice. 

"I know this whole thing was your idea, but I really think it would be a good idea if you let Simone kiss your body... naked".

Hanna's eyes bulged. She looked at Simone, who stood motionless, then back at Georgina.

"But.. but my bladder is so small" she said. "I already have to pee really bad and being naked will make it worse."

Simone now entered the conversation, butting in between Georgina and Hanna with a smirk on her face.

"Don't be such a baby, Han". It was Simone who started stripping off her clothes first (interesting, Georgina thought). "Look, I'll even do it too and I probably need to pee more than you."

Hanna blushed immensely. Although her tiny bladder was filling up rapidly, she had to admit that Simone looked amazing naked and naked kissing sounded fun. 

"Fine" Hanna replied. "I'll do it. But you better kiss every inch of my body like you used to."

Simone smiled. "Fine by me."

And so, Hanna removed her white shirt and denim shorts so that her glistening body stood as naked as the day she was born.

9ae97e7a-1511-4b93-b5af-03b788d9119d.png.dea5fd70fbf259737ddbc541d4d8a71d.png

Simone watched wide-eyed, staring at Hanna's beauty that she had missed so dearly in recent times. 

"You... you look amazing" she said to her naked girlfriend.

Hanna blushed once again. She lay on a reclining chair facing her girlfriend. Her bladder ached slightly more than before. She was now desperate to pee but admittedly, she was looking forward to being kissed.

She took Simone by the hand. "I believe you owe me something."

Simone took Hanna's boobs in her hands squeezing them so that they perked forwards invitingly. Delicately, she kissed each one several times. Hanna moaned softly.

"Oh shit" Hanna swore suddenly. "That feels so good, but slow down, you're gonna make me pee myself."

Simone chucked. "You can hold it longer than that Han, come on."

Hanna shifted uncomfortably in the seat. "I'm trying my best."

Simone took her time working her lips down Hanna's naked body. She kissed down the petite girl's stomach, planting a big kiss on her sensitive bladder.

Hanna squealed. "Eek don't do that, I almost wet myself." Simone checked for leaks (there was none) before continuing.

Simone worked her way down Hanna's thighs and legs before replying to Hanna's complaint. 

"Now would it be the worst thing if youmwet yourself?"

Hanna merely shook her head I dictating that she wasn't going to (willingly) wet herself.

Both girls were now dying to pee. Simone had to continuously hold herself as she kissed her girlfriend. Hanna could only clench her muscles shut as she endured the pleasure of being kissed and the pain of her bursting bladder simultaneously. 

Simone finished by sucking Hanna's delicate toes one by one. Once again, Hanna moaned softly as she held her crotch in desperation. The couple kissed passionately once Simone had completed her inspection of Hanna's body.

1f3a65be-04b6-45f9-bf9d-a694cf80f6be.png.b4eff7b71bff4a5eba9191e0ec814c20.png

As they both stood up, facing Georgina, the couple both knew they couldn't hold on for much longer. Both their bladder's were aching profusely; Simone had been holding for ages and Hanna had barely stopped herself from pissing as she was being kissed.

8ce80d3e-ad76-4137-8d6d-5520cfdbcaaa.png.15aa7d2cc3d9fecd48b11e9a10ac8e23.png

All three girls stood waiting to decide what was next. Georgina looked pleased that the relationship seemed to be back on track. However despite their sexual chemistry, Simone and Hanna both stood potty dancing now, on the verge of wetting themselves. 

What happens next?

A) Georgina and Simone tickle Hanna

B) Georgina and Hanna tickle Simone

C) Hanna and Simone tickle Goergina 

Option C selected:

Hanna and Simone stand bouncing around as they are both now bursting to pee. Simone has been holding for hours, consuming several drinks. Likewise, Hanna's self proclaimed tiny bladder is aching, sending urgent messages to her brain telling her to use the bathroom ASAP.

But at least the girls are now on the same page. Georgina's idea to have Simone kiss Hanna's naked body seems to have reignited their relationship. Unfortunately, this also means that Hanna's thirst for revenge has lessened, as her own need has rose. She no longer cares whether Simone pisses herself in front of her. For now, the girls silently agree that they both need to escape and find a toilet. The only way they can do that is if they force Georgina to release them.

0c5cb809-89e0-43d4-aa74-7a828fea1323.png.dbd21988524121a6efa48cc2895ca185.png

"Grab her" Simone orders and the couple spring into action, wrestling a stunned Georgina onto the sofa.

"Wh.. what are you doing?" Georgina stammers as Simone pins her down. 

"Tickle her, Han". Simone restrains Georgina's arms so that Hanna can tickle her helpless body. "We'll keep tickling until she lets us go!"

Hanna begins tickling under Georgina's arms. They need to break the red-headed girl soon or else they will wet themselves anyway. Georgina squirms and shrieks with laughter as her ticklish spots are exposed.

"Let us go and we'll stop" Hanna demands, quickening the pace of her hands. 

"No.... please". Georgina is giggling and breathless. "I'll be in trouble if you escape."

"We don't care. We're bursting for the toilet and we deserve to go" Simone says as Hanna continues tickling Georgina relentlessly. She continues wiggling her fingers under Georgina arms for another few minutes. Georgina shakes her head, willing herself not to give up.

Hanna changes tactic, realising that Georgina is fighting g hard not to allow them to escape. She rips off Georgina's white socks so that she is barefoot. 

"No, not my feet please" Georgina begs, knowing deep down that the rebellious couple are not going to stop. She is almost crying through the tickling attack.

Hanna then starts tickling Georgina's bare feet.

"You know what you need to do if you want us to stop."

Georgina is hysterical with laughter. "No... no... I can't" but she clearly can't take much more of the couple's punishment.

Hanna and Simone both tickle Georgina's feet without mercy. Georgina kicks and screams for a few more minutes as her feet are tickled. Squirming around the sofa, she holds her hands to her mouth trying desperately not to give in to the two girls. But she is too ticklish.

"Okay, okay, I'll let you go, just please stop tickling me".

Hanna and Simone stop tickling the sweaty and exhausted girl and gather their clothes. With freedom within their grasp, their bladders start to feel overwhelmingly full. They are potty dancing at the door like caged animals ready to escape.

Georgina, defeated, slumps towards the door. She considers double-crossing the girls but she can't take any more tickling. She enters a code into a device and the door clicks open. Hanna and Simone dash into the corridor, both holding their crotches. 

d386db25-cba9-49e4-92d8-6fba60834fb8.png.7e8bde8f1ec5ed98f22f2bf8d5ad133e.png

"Where do we go now?" Hanna turns to her girlfriend, who seems to be deep in thought. "I'm actually about to piss myself."

Simone looks forward. There are three corridors in front of them but the lights are all off. They have no idea where each corridor will lead.

Simone moans. "I can't think straight I need to pee so badly." She rubs the front of her shorts with her right hand. "I think I've leaked in my pants. We need to hurry, Han!"

Which corridor do the girls pick?

A) The one on the left 

B) The one in the middle

C) The one on the right