Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

Peeing on your hand or other fun small things


Recommended Posts

I too enjoy peeing on my hand . I aim for the highest pressure too. Sometimes I am sitting for the other thing and place my hand over the end of my penis. I much rather be standing , holding my hand in front and below . I do that in the tub , because otherwise my pee splatters all over. I have found the best way to get full pressure on my hand is to squat only as far as necessary to rest my hand on the bottom of the tub. I use my other hand to aim. This way my pee is using gravity to achieve maximum pressure. It also helps if I have held my pee until I am very full. 

Another thing I have done is to take advantage of having a penis. I wait until my pee feels like it is about to come out on its own . Obviously the longer I hold the more pee to play with. Then lay in the tub and create a pee fountain going all over me.  

I also love putting my hand under a female companion as she pees on my hand.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
Link to comment
6 hours ago, tuvalie said:

Anyone else that likes throwing in just a little bit of fun while just going to the bathroom normally? For example sometimes when I'm peeing normally on the toilet and it's not an appropriate time to have some pee-fun, I like putting my hand under my privates and pee on my hand. I love feeling the gushing pee hitting my hand and flowing down my fingers. Anyone else who likes this or has some other small fun things they do when there is no time for anything else? 

Before starting to shower, I enter the shower with my panties on and start to pee. I find the warm sensation of the fabric getting wet and the dripping that goes from my crotch to my heels very pleasant...

Link to comment
On 8/15/2023 at 9:45 PM, Jessie Jammis said:

Before starting to shower, I enter the shower with my panties on and start to pee. I find the warm sensation of the fabric getting wet and the dripping that goes from my crotch to my heels very pleasant...

Sometimes I do the same thing, it’s especially good when I both need to get a shower and to wash some clothes  by hands 

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Jessie Jammis said:

Before starting to shower, I enter the shower with my panties on and start to pee. I find the warm sensation of the fabric getting wet and the dripping that goes from my crotch to my heels very pleasant...

That's about how my average wetting goes. Sure, it's more fun to be fully clothed and push it to having an accident somewhere, but that involves cleanup and trying not to be seen and all that. Sometimes you come home from work and just want to relax and let go whatever happens to be in your bladder at the time and only have one small piece of clothing to clean. 

 

 

Link to comment
On 8/16/2023 at 3:45 AM, Jessie Jammis said:

Before starting to shower, I enter the shower with my panties on and start to pee. I find the warm sensation of the fabric getting wet and the dripping that goes from my crotch to my heels very pleasant...

I do it too, and sometimes i pee with my hand pressed on my private to feel the stream along my bottom

Link to comment
7 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

That's about how my average wetting goes. Sure, it's more fun to be fully clothed and push it to having an accident somewhere, but that involves cleanup and trying not to be seen and all that. Sometimes you come home from work and just want to relax and let go whatever happens to be in your bladder at the time and only have one small piece of clothing to clean. 

 

 

Yeah. I really don't know what it is about releasing my pee on my clothes when no one sees me, but the truth is that it takes me away from everyday stress in seconds...

On 8/16/2023 at 11:33 AM, Shikamaru said:

I use to leak a bit in my pants when I'm in a normal rush. Just to feel the warm pee around my private. Otherwise a bit of "oopsie" it got on my hands. 

Also normally. Due to my UI condition, I usually have my crotch a bit damp, but if I stay hydrated and eat healthy foods, there is practically no unpleasant smell...

Link to comment
On 8/15/2023 at 5:09 PM, pansyperks25 said:

I’ve been experimenting with this and enjoy it as well! I also imagine about my partner doing it (just a fantasy though since he isn’t into that kind of stuff).

This is extremely exciting when the partner enters the game and enjoys it just the same...

On 8/15/2023 at 4:27 PM, wettingman said:

I too enjoy peeing on my hand . I aim for the highest pressure too. Sometimes I am sitting for the other thing and place my hand over the end of my penis. I much rather be standing , holding my hand in front and below . I do that in the tub , because otherwise my pee splatters all over. I have found the best way to get full pressure on my hand is to squat only as far as necessary to rest my hand on the bottom of the tub. I use my other hand to aim. This way my pee is using gravity to achieve maximum pressure. It also helps if I have held my pee until I am very full. 

Another thing I have done is to take advantage of having a penis. I wait until my pee feels like it is about to come out on its own . Obviously the longer I hold the more pee to play with. Then lay in the tub and create a pee fountain going all over me.  

I also love putting my hand under a female companion as she pees on my hand.

That pee fountain thing is great...

Link to comment

I had an ex that used to let me cup my hand under her while she was peeing. That was great.

When I was younger I’d pee on my own hand just out of curiosity, but I don’t do wettings now unless I have it planned in advance. Otherwise for fun I’ll wash my hands before I can pee when I’m really desperate, to make sure I’m watching the toilet and feeling and hearing the running water before I can go.

I’ll also step on the scale before I can go to measure how much weight I lost from the pee (it’s been upwards of about two pounds). You basically HAVE to stand completely still in order for the scale to get an accurate read, and I love it. I plan on incorporating play like that with my future wife if she’s alright with it.

Link to comment

I like to shower when I need to pee. I can then try to hold it as long as I can and when I can't hold it any longer, I cup myself and try to pee a little into the palm of my hand, pretending like someone else is peeing into it or I am peeing into their hand.

If I am feeling really horny, I bring my hand to my mouth and drink my pee, pretending it is someone else's (most of the time) or that my partner is encouraging me to drink my own pee.

I try to hold the rest of my full bladder while I am doing this. 

Depending on how much time I have, I switch up the fantasy and hold myself against my body and see if I can pee into my own mouth (as if I am male) or put on a pair of panties (as if I am female).

Link to comment

If I'm at home I like to let out a teensy bit of pee while squatting on the floor or hovering over the seat. (Something that takes like, seconds to clean). 

Otherwise it's fun to see how long I can stave off going for (as the time is often much shorter for me if I'm on the toilet), and sometimes I like lifting my legs up out in front of me (like sort of pushing off my feet so my legs are kind of in the air?) Just straight out in front though. Idk, it might be because I'm on the shorter side that I do this so my legs don't really have very high up or very far out to go but there's likely taller people who do this too. 

Link to comment
On 8/18/2023 at 7:54 AM, TimmyTrihard69 said:

I had an ex that used to let me cup my hand under her while she was peeing. That was great.

Yeah, I remember asking my ex to do it through my hand sitting on my lap where I was on a seat.

I remember she was very shy but wanted to so badly she couldn't say no. It was wonderful.

Too bad she never realized what the fun was.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...