Sign In

[English RPG Maker Desperation Game] Aquarius

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Every day is going to be fun!" "Let's hope tomorrow is another exciting day as well!" Genre - Fantasy/Omorashi Platform - RPG Maker XP A game I've been working on with a story involving lots o

is the game actually fully done yet cuz if not y'd u even post it up ? <_< sometimes i question people's sanity

Happy 4th birthday Aquarius. Please come back to us soon.

Posted Images

If you want english games only, look for all of OmniLisk's stuff in the downloads section.

Wetter's story is the main one that started it all, it's got a good plot and a bedwetting system among other things. Most recommended out of them all.

As for the others, try the ones that catch your interest.

As for japanese ones, there are a lot, like the Shikkin games (everyone's favorites) and NyoTime, their wiki is here:

http://www33.atwiki.jp/omogame/pages/14.html

(All in japanese of course, and different games need different RPG maker RTPs)

If you want english games only, look for all of OmniLisk's stuff in the downloads section.

Wetter's story is the main one that started it all, it's got a good plot and a bedwetting system among other things. Most recommended out of them all.

As for the others, try the ones that catch your interest.

As for japanese ones, there are a lot, like the Shikkin games (everyone's favorites) and NyoTime, their wiki is here:

http://www33.atwiki.jp/omogame/pages/14.html

(All in japanese of course, and different games need different RPG maker RTPs)

Well as for the english ones I've got about 19 of them (RPGs that is) so the only couple of ones that I am missing are the fox tale time forum ones the other on the main page i have. Its just that the forum was taken down :(

As I dont speak japanese (for now haha) the choices are very limited :s but in most cases ill check them out.

Edited by melioquioui (see edit history)

Anyone here have problems actually using the game? How do you actually play it. I downloaded the zip file and unzipped it. It's in the program files. I can locate it, I can locate the graphic files and everything, but I can't actually use the program. How do you open it? I can find, locate and relocate the Aquarius folder and the xp_rtp104e.exe folder, but their just folders. What do I do with them? Is there a program I need to get to process them? I have the same problems with minecraft mods and tools. Why dose everything have to be so convoluted all the time?

Edited by Marin (see edit history)

You run the program within the xp_rtp folder and install that, then you open the Aquarius folder and run the Game file (it's the one with the icon of 3 wavy lines).

Anyway, thanks for this! Got little exciting shivers while I played it. Any chance we could get a list of the various scenes that are in currently for the various stages of desperation and whatnot both girls are experiencing, or do you feel like that'd be a bit of a cheat?

Oh oh, I think I found a typo somewhere. When you check the magic phone in Ria and Chrona's room for the first time:

Chrona: "It's a recorded message."

Ria: "Oh course."

I think Ria should have said "Oh, of course." instead. Sorry if I'm wrong, though

Yep, you're right. Thanks a bunch.

Johndoe, I was planning on doing it eventually but here's a listing of general things people might have missed:

Explicit Content

And I think that's about it.

A list of questions from devoted player to Chrona!

Chrona, how old are you? What is your favorite color? What is the appropriate length of twintails? Why do you like thigh highs? What are your three sizes? How do you feel about the purest form of love? How do you feel about Homura and Madoka? How do you feel about Ria? When was the last time you needed to go really bad before the events of the game? What did you do and what happened? Sincerely yours, me.

A list of questions from devoted player to Chrona!

Chrona, how old are you? What is your favorite color? What is the appropriate length of twintails? Why do you like thigh highs? What are your three sizes? How do you feel about the purest form of love? How do you feel about Homura and Madoka? How do you feel about Ria? When was the last time you needed to go really bad before the events of the game? What did you do and what happened? Sincerely yours, me.

Lisk, Ria is adorable, but I knew I could count on you to recognize the best girl.

Her replies (spoilered for space):

Explicit Content

Marin, what operating system are you running? Did you extract the files with winrar properly?

Edited by Rainyday (see edit history)

I essentially beat the game in one sitting. I did an all-nighter to do it because I couldn't save my game. I fought with 7zip for a while until I switch to winRAR, then I just transfered the files over there, but 7zip messed up in extracting the files so I had winRAR opening messed up files that didn't allow me to save; so I redownloaded the weird pc.got104.exe or whatever that was, and I redownloaded the aquarius file after deleting them both. THEN I was able to save after I gave my computer "permission." As if it really needed my permission to save my game! (rolls her/his eyes). I have the windows 7.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE GAME.

If you decide to keep working on the game you can tap more into what Ria's sparkly pee dose and why it's rare, and you can tap more into why those drink samples where given to the item shop in the first place. You can also add scrolls in the game. Ria was talking about using scrolls to perform different magic tasks to a young girl.

Another thing you could do is add special abilities to characters. Each could have three abilities and the monsters could have certain weeknesses like fire or beam abilities like Ria talks about when she refers to that demon, and you could add more monsters with different weaknesses to diversify so we don't just use a single attack for all monsters, or did you do all that and I didn't realize it? I just barely started playing it.

Also you could talk more about those rare potions so we can remember them.

just some suggestions.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE GAME.

If you decide to keep working on the game you can tap more into what Ria's sparkly pee dose and why it's rare, and you can tap more into why those drink samples where given to the item shop in the first place. You can also add scrolls in the game. Ria was talking about using scrolls to perform different magic tasks to a young girl.

Another thing you could do is add special abilities to characters. Each could have three abilities and the monsters could have certain weeknesses like fire or beam abilities like Ria talks about when she refers to that demon, and you could add more monsters with different weaknesses to diversify so we don't just use a single attack for all monsters, or did you do all that and I didn't realize it? I just barely started playing it.

Also you could talk more about those rare potions so we can remember them.

just some suggestions.

Spoiler tagged for those who haven't played yet:

Explicit Content

Thanks for the feedback.

Indeed it was, I couldn't resist.

EDIT: V1.05 is up with more bugfixes, you can get it once it's approved.

Most notably, and this applies to almost everyone, I just realized that you lose the changed title screen every time you update versions. A quick temporary fix for this is to go back into Ria's bedroom and save.

Edited by Rainyday (see edit history)

I can't wait until chapter 3 is released! This is wonderful!

Also, I didn't know that different stuff happens if you make Chrona pee in the flowers. Time to restart the game and see it :)

Suggestions:

- When you sleep, it would be cool if it increased the desperation, like, for example, making sleeping the equivalent to walking 50 steps or so. I mean, when I wake up in the morning, I usually have to go :D

- Time Stop I. It's easy to spam this spell in order to destroy any enemy without being touched ever. She is supposed to be a trickster with little to no offensive power (Chapter 1 line), but this spell makes me think otherwise. I would say that, if for example other people or monsters in the battle were allowed to fight after Chrona lands her 3 critical hits, that would make it better.

- It would be cool if drinks gave you some special stuff. Right now, they just make the desperation system go faster. Imagine that, for example, there was a drink that healed you but makes the desperation system go faster. Now you have to make a decision. "Do I heal myself now and risk lowering my battle stats later on, or do I keep fighting until i can heal by other means?", that sort of thing. It would make the game much more strategical (and in my opinion, arousing, because now I buy drinks and drinks them with no point at all, other than raise desperation).

-It would be most arousing if you could enter the boys room "by accident" when you are leaking. But that might be some kind of plot event you are cooking, so I'll hold my vote for now :)

I'll try to think of more suggestions, since all of the bugs and glitches I have found have already been stated.

Edited by Yurushite (see edit history)

Johndoe, I was planning on doing it eventually but here's a listing of general things people might have missed:

Explicit Content

-Chrona has two different storyline scenes depending on whether you make her go in the flowers or not.

-Tiny bonus: If chrona wets herself on the mountain, immediately after the cutscene take a few steps directly to the right.

-There's a special map somewhere with a magic pool that makes the girls instantly desperate, might be helpful. I just threw it in as a last-minute bonus to anyone who remembers to find it, not sure if it'll stay in distant future releases.

Awesome. Any chance anyone has a save around the scene mentioned in here? I would love to see this but all of mine are now past that part!

Thanks again for the work, Rainyday. :)

Edited by JohnDoe (see edit history)

I can't wait until chapter 3 is released! This is wonderful!

Also, I didn't know that different stuff happens if you make Chrona pee in the flowers. Time to restart the game and see it :)

It's a nice small scene when she does, but it doesn't make more happen after that. Basically after she uses them it makes the desperation stop there and the rest of the scene continues without her having to go.

Suggestions:

- When you sleep, it would be cool if it increased the desperation, like, for example, making sleeping the equivalent to walking 50 steps or so. I mean, when I wake up in the morning, I usually have to go :D

Fair point, I'll put that in eventually. Though thinking about it a bit, the sleeping system has a big danger of clashing with the fact Ria's diary takes down the dates of events - I'll probably limit it to taking naps of indeterminate length so it stays the same 'day'. But I guess that makes it hard to fit in random bedwetting, on the other hand.

- Time Stop I. It's easy to spam this spell in order to destroy any enemy without being touched ever. She is supposed to be a trickster with little to no offensive power (Chapter 1 line), but this spell makes me think otherwise. I would say that, if for example other people or monsters in the battle were allowed to fight after Chrona lands her 3 critical hits, that would make it better.

It's a pretty absurd skill. There are a number of limitations on it, though: the way Chrona didn't handcuff Callisto during timestop wasn't a plothole, it's actually because to her, stopped humans feel like they're made of stone: she can't push them or change their pose without unfreezing them. Now that you made me think about it, it might actually make more sense to severely lower the damage she can do in timestop, to make it more of a support skill. Either that, or she has to rest for a turn after using it? That works too, but it wouldn't fit with what we've seen her do in cutscenes, though.

- It would be cool if drinks gave you some special stuff. Right now, they just make the desperation system go faster. Imagine that, for example, there was a drink that healed you but makes the desperation system go faster. Now you have to make a decision. "Do I heal myself now and risk lowering my battle stats later on, or do I keep fighting until i can heal by other means?", that sort of thing. It would make the game much more strategical (and in my opinion, arousing, because now I buy drinks and drinks them with no point at all, other than raise desperation).

Very perceptive. Actually, rather than healing and MP crystals, I originally intended for them to be potions that had to be drank. Near the start of the game May comments about how dilute health potions are 'troubling for a few reasons'. The one thing that stopped me from putting them into the first release was that when I got round to it, programming in the system for that was extraordinarily frustrating, so I put it on break.

-It would be most arousing if you could enter the boys room "by accident" when you are leaking. But that might be some kind of plot event you are cooking, so I'll hold my vote for now :)

No specific plans, but it's certainly an idea I made sure to leave room for.

Thanks for all the suggestions, they were all quite helpful. If you want to keep thinking, something relevant I said on animegirldesp was:

"I've also got most of the rest of the cast planned, but if you can think of any magic with brilliant fetish fuel potential I'm sure I'll find a way to work it in."

Good game so far! seems like a lot of hard work and great effort! I think it must have taken me damn near 10 time until I figured out the blue switch puzzle...so frustrating haha.

This has probably already been brought up and you probably already will at some point, but it'd be nice if the NPCs acknowledge the fact that a character has had an accident when you talk to them. when their status is [accident] the townspeople and so forth could have have some fun dialogue for wet characters :)

Also on top of the water cooler wetting animation, any plans for animations of the unique character wetting? or standing in a puddle?

Good game so far! seems like a lot of hard work and great effort! I think it must have taken me damn near 10 time until I figured out the blue switch puzzle...so frustrating haha.

Good job, at least you managed to solve it on your own. After playing many RPGs with mediocre puzzles I wanted to implement one that couldn't be solved by simple trial and error, but maybe I made it a bit too tough for the very first puzzle in the game. Heh, oh well.

This has probably already been brought up and you probably already will at some point, but it'd be nice if the NPCs acknowledge the fact that a character has had an accident when you talk to them. when their status is [accident] the townspeople and so forth could have have some fun dialogue for wet characters :)

Also on top of the water cooler wetting animation, any plans for animations of the unique character wetting? or standing in a puddle?

...Nobody has actually brought that up. I did feel like I was forgetting something important. It would be a lot more work especially with two more planned main characters, and I prefer desperation embarrassment to post-accident embarrassment, so it might take a while, but I agree it's something that should be in there.

Or actually, I could set up a publicly editable page for people to submit desperation/accident dialogues for characters, which would really reduce the creative workload on my end and open up the potential for a bunch of good stuff I'd never come up with myself.

The more I think about it, the better that sounds, so I'll set it up with the chapter 3 release.

A lot of the drawings in the game were actually done without planning on a whim when I felt like it (title screen, water tanks, diary drawings), so who knows, I might add more things. Well, I'd be more likely to add them if it didn't take me a few hours and a dozen tries to get pictures to look good.

;_;

I actually really enjoy the water tank representation, although I'm not really sure why. It's certainly an amusing way to represent it at the least. Also I think letting people submit potential scenes/dialogue somehow is a way to help you keep from burning out for sure. I know of at least a few other people who do fetish based games like this sort who do that both to prevent burnout and (since those games aren't based on just one particular fetish like this one) to get lots of input from lots of people with different kinks. It seems to work well.