• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Vesi from Wet Note

• 2 weeks later...

Well, at 16 you would hardly be a paedophile, so yes, it is normal. Are you American? If so, you would wish you were here in Japan - the age of consent is only 13 (which means paedophiles can run amok, but most Japanese men are paedophiles, including the police, so no one cares. That, my friend, is life). At 24, I probably would be a paedophile, because she looks about 13 (besides, I am married, surprisingly for a pervert like myself).

I know that the term "hebephile" would be more appropriate, but a lot of people do not know the meaning of that word, so I have used "paedophile" instead. A hebephile is someone attracted to people at the start of puberty, a paedophile to those before and an ephebophile to those in the later stages, strictly speaking. I am not stupid, just perverted.

My point is that basically I am not attracted, but might be if she was 23 instead of 13.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While unfortunately I can't see the picture yet, I will quote from one of my art teachers: "The best pieces of art are never done, the artist only stops making changes because they run out of time." If you have the time, keep refining. It never hurts to clean up a picture or add in some details.

Terrific work, Zryouiki. I haven't spent much time on the Artwork forum, but this...this just takes my breath away! You've got a gift, methinks - creativity must be your speciality.

And perhaps it's just me, but I kind of like the sketch lines. it just feels a bit more homely and real, for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...