Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this is a great idea for a topic. Im usually not into messing really much at all. Personally I’ve only had two times I’ve pooped my pants that come to mind. Once I was on my way home from

We live on acreage and occasionally in the summer while my wife is still sleeping I will put on her a pair of her shorts, and put an out of order sign on the toilet. I will cook breakfast and the

It definitely does. I hardly ever do it anymore, but I've had some real fun in the past. This one really happened: One day I knew I'd be all alone for a while, and being a week-day, nobody w

I decided to make a game of messing my pants this morning. I wrote out a series of forfeits and every minute or so rolled a d20 to see which one I should do, until I pooped myself. I thought this thread might have some like-minded folk in it who might enjoy!

Definitely going to try this again, but still tinkering with the forfeits. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears!

Edited by KyrenA
"pooped" not "popped", lol. Autocorrect doesn't know about my fetish I guess. (see edit history)

Not quite a messing, but close: Thursday afternoon, I had a big meal, and then drove over an hour back to my home. By the time I arrived at my house, my stomach was definitely calling. Got in, and was INSTANTLY hit with latchkey desperation. I figure "I'll just be a minute, I can wait". Put my things down, get the dogs. Squirming, potty dancing. As I'm walking them to the back door, my own back door makes its serious need known by bearing down. Before I can regain control, I start turtleheading and can feel some touching the cloth of my panties! I make a mad dash for the toilet as it begins to slide out--made it with seconds to spare!

Okay, so I was planning on holding on until tomorrow as I'm WFH and could have waited to  have a really big accident. But circumstances aligned...my partner's two-hour driving lesson got moved to earlier in the day, my toddler was napping, and I was on the sofa playing video games when the nagging urge that had been building through the day renewed itself. I thought, what the hell, I've probably got an hour or more. So I just relaxed, leaning to one side, and slowly let my body start pushing it out into my tight boxer briefs...

6 minutes ago, shydribbles19 said:

Reporting back after a super long hold: decided to do a "no toilet" day, and let the chips fall where they may. Went to bed around 11pm, woke up at 9am, and struggled through holding. By the time I was maxed out, my bladder was screaming and I needed to poo so badly. I could feel the cramping need all day long. With the assistance of some kind folks on here, held on until 4pm, at which time I wet my pants. After releasing the flood, all it took was getting onto my knees. My muscles were so weak that the mess easily slid out and settled into the seat of my panties. A few more pushes and I had an impressive load nestled there. Unfortunately, a family member arrived home during cleanup, but that's life! Still very fun

That was awesome though. The final release must’ve been huge!! 

• 1 month later...

Mmmm, messy pants allow a nice big poo to be felt and experienced much more Intensely than in a nappy, which is warm bulky and squishy already, reducing or totally masking some of the sensory experiences had from pooping in the lightest clothing or even in bed sometimes.

I'm laying in bed now, not long after returning from taking my girl to work, I nearly wet myself as I returned to the car! On the way backhome, a few more wee surges were resisted and my morning poo was making it'self known.

Decision time.

Wait to get home and nappy myself for the extended pleasure of a wet then messy nappy.

Use this perfect timing to enjoy the greater poo presence and warm wee in my briefs,

I considered stopping at services for the briefs accident, Ive often thought about the rush of having an accident in this believable situation before making it. Only the wetting would show, but I'm not quite up for stopping in my tracks to be seen wetting myself so openly... and I didn't have a seat cover!

I held on and made it home, losing a small gush of wee into my jeans as I exited the car. In the privacy of home and just too late for a nappy, which I knew wouldn't be on and ready before the latch key effect caused a total wetting. I haven't had a bed "accident"  without a nappy for some time, and keeping my briefs on would contain the poo which was bound too happen, whilst adding tremendously to the sensory of experiences. I'm going back to bed, where I might wet and poo myself wearing only light briefs

Snugged up in a totally safe bed, I relaxed and released the first flow of wee whilst laying on my back, in this position, my briefs flooded with warm pleasure, which first flowed upwards, soaked my undies, flowed across and down my hips, whilst another flow ran downwards, stimulating my sensitive parts with the warm  flow, like fingers gliding over my body. The bed beneath received the warm wee safely.

I rolled over onto my left side, this position seems to help the internal flow of poo in my bowels,  continuing to pee until done, excess wee still finding its own way along the mattress, providing the warm feedback of my wet bed against my upper body which hadnt received the initial warm  flow. My wet briefs began to cool, perfect to feel the contrast of stage two.

I began to push my poo in a natural way like I was on the toilet, the first semi firm poopie entered my briefs, it's warmth was felt immediately against my skin, I relaxed as this first load continued almost without any effort, bulk started to resist the fabric of my briefs, expanding them outwards to contain what was promising  to be a very satisfying load of poo. I could feel the warm soft bulk of my poo growing as my briefs began to stretch, in turn forcing the poo to spread about, whjch was experienced as increasing areas of contact against my ass. A short rest to breathe was followed by a squeese,  it felt so good as even more warm, bulky softness began adding to the comfort of my partly filled my briefs.  Now, when moving slightly, it's mass retained in my briefs and bulging rearwards could be felt as it resisted the movement. About finished the poo, more stimulation was experienced as I rolled onto my back, the bed began bearing some of the load, forcing poopoo's to move forwards, making its comfortable presence felt over more and more areas as it squished between my upper thighs and against my balls.

Compared to pooping in my wet overnight nappy, doing it in light pants allows it to be felt to a much greater degree,  along with some more subtle experiences, which are masked in a nappy.

This experience is being recorded whilst I'm still in bed wearing my poopie pants, whilst writing, I've let a few top up wee's go as soon as the presence is felt, Im wetting now, wee is soaking into my bed pads  as I write,  it's taking longer to be absorbed and the sensation of smaller trickles are felt between my legs and around other areas.

During previous bed sessions like this, I was a little uncomfortabke from holding the duvet up a little so it didnt get wet or messy. (Oooh another wee!, nice flow over my left inner thigh)

This time, I laid a bed pad across the wetting area of my body and snuggled up, relaxed and comfy. The pad has protected the duvet and allowed me to just lay back, relax end enjoy the combined experiences and sensations of not using the toilet.

Almost time for the final stage, checking and feeling the affected areas.

• 2 months later...
On 10/23/2023 at 7:03 PM, shydribbles19 said:

Reporting back after a super long hold: decided to do a "no toilet" day, and let the chips fall where they may. Went to bed around 11pm, woke up at 9am, and struggled through holding. By the time I was maxed out, my bladder was screaming and I needed to poo so badly. I could feel the cramping need all day long. With the assistance of some kind folks on here, held on until 4pm, at which time I wet my pants. After releasing the flood, all it took was getting onto my knees. My muscles were so weak that the mess easily slid out and settled into the seat of my panties. A few more pushes and I had an impressive load nestled there. Unfortunately, a family member arrived home during cleanup, but that's life! Still very fun

Too bad for the party crashed but still sounds hot! Did you sit down after you pooped your pants?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 11:34 AM, Guest said:

Tomato Terror (true story)

I love caprese so I sliced up some mozzarella and went to grab a tomato. One was rotten and the other was soft but ok. I sliced it up and poured balsamic over the delicious food. 

I was working from home last week. I had already planted a Hershey kiss in my panties earlier and was cleaned up by this point, so I felt confident in my tummy control. A few hours later, a painful urge hit me and I had maybe five minutes before I expelled fudge sludge, whether I wanted to or not. One of my kids was home but occupied, so I dashed to get changed. A slight push could’ve unleashed a torrent of shit, so I had to take breaks as I picked out ideal panties, and thankfully a tight skirt I’ve pooped in before was close by. I quick changed and knelt on the floor, only to realize it would smell horrible and family might wonder why my bedroom smelled like a porta potty.

I made it to the bathroom and squatted on the floor just as mushy chunks began to plop messily into my pretty Victoria’s Secret panties. They were salmon-colored with gold flowers. It was an amazing rush as a very soft mushy dump pulled the fabric farther away from my bottom. I looked down and chunks began to fall onto the floor. Underneath me, each uncontrollable movement dribbled down the back of the skirt and piled on to the floor.  I could see soft chunks falling onto the skirt as it hung down, lingering for a second and then falling. Plop plop plop. It lasted about two minutes. Messy diarrhea in my panties, on my skirt, my legs, piles on the floor. Any time I scooped the mess with a paper towel, it smeared it. Cleanup was awful but worth the rush. And I washed my clothes in enough time not to stain. 

It was my favorite messing so far. 

Gotta respect a woman that loves doing this!!

• 2 months later...

I actually really love messing as well as peeing my pants ^_^ tho I'm usually much more regular with my #2s so I don't often deal with pooed pants.  Besides one recent incident which would take longer to recount, i had a really memorable messing accident in 2021.  It was in the fall after I'd been vaccinated and covid was just ending. I was still dating my last partner -a rather dorky young man who often dressed like a skater- and had moved across the country to live with him in a small apartment in the Midwest (I'm femboy from the west coast btw).  We spent the day having a romantic date at a local mall in the outskirts of the city and then caught a bus back into town.  Our lunch was at this highly rated Italian restaurant that was praised by all the locals, and I ate A LOT!   Looking back through my camera roll i see I had gnocchi with pancetta, bread sticks, deep dish pizza, and piece of a canoli for dessert.  My tummy was so full that i could feel it pressing against my tights and high rises shorts, I was also wearing white and blue sailor top and a blue kawaii sailor hat.  These items actually came from a cosplay and weren't lolita as this was a year before I really got into that. 

Anywho, the bus ride was 1 hour each way, before we left I had gone to pee, however I drank a lot of coffee, and there was no bathroom on the bus.  Soon my urge to pee increased but so did my need to poo!  My bf noticed me looking uncomfortable and asked if I was ok, we were very open with each other and he knew about my unique interests so I told him how I needed to use the bathroom to do both things.  He could see how desperate I was and since we were sitting in the back of the bus and no one could see us, he let me sit in his lap and just held me which felt really nice.  I began to feel pretty gassy which is typical when I have to poo and he didn't even mind when I farted on him a few times.  He's not into omo or scat so he wasn't turned on but said he enjoyed my "scent".  I was squirming around badly by the time we got to our stop. 

We got off near a park then there was 20 minute walk to our apartment, my bf told me to use the bathroom there but the toilets were too dirty to sit on and if I peed in the urinal everything was gonna come out too so I just tried to make it home.  Well after walking for a few minutes I realized I wasn't going to make it.  We ducked into an alley and I leaned against a wall behind a dumpster and just let everything out.  I groaned super loudly from the sheer relief.  My crotch felt hot as I pissed my pants and then let out a big fart and filled my pants with soft poop which kinda coiled up under my butt and smooshed into a big pancake.  I pooped a lot and my pants were soaked and sagging.  My bf tied his jacket around my waist and we headed home to wash up.  Thankfully no one got into the elevator with us or they would've smelled my dump
😛

10 hours ago, LolitaBoy said:

I actually really love messing as well as peeing my pants ^_^ tho I'm usually much more regular with my #2s so I don't often deal with pooed pants.  Besides one recent incident which would take longer to recount, i had a really memorable messing accident in 2021.  It was in the fall after I'd been vaccinated and covid was just ending. I was still dating my last partner -a rather dorky young man who often dressed like a skater- and had moved across the country to live with him in a small apartment in the Midwest (I'm femboy from the west coast btw).  We spent the day having a romantic date at a local mall in the outskirts of the city and then caught a bus back into town.  Our lunch was at this highly rated Italian restaurant that was praised by all the locals, and I ate A LOT!   Looking back through my camera roll i see I had gnocchi with pancetta, bread sticks, deep dish pizza, and piece of a canoli for dessert.  My tummy was so full that i could feel it pressing against my tights and high rises shorts, I was also wearing white and blue sailor top and a blue kawaii sailor hat.  These items actually came from a cosplay and weren't lolita as this was a year before I really got into that. 

Anywho, the bus ride was 1 hour each way, before we left I had gone to pee, however I drank a lot of coffee, and there was no bathroom on the bus.  Soon my urge to pee increased but so did my need to poo!  My bf noticed me looking uncomfortable and asked if I was ok, we were very open with each other and he knew about my unique interests so I told him how I needed to use the bathroom to do both things.  He could see how desperate I was and since we were sitting in the back of the bus and no one could see us, he let me sit in his lap and just held me which felt really nice.  I began to feel pretty gassy which is typical when I have to poo and he didn't even mind when I farted on him a few times.  He's not into omo or scat so he wasn't turned on but said he enjoyed my "scent".  I was squirming around badly by the time we got to our stop. 

We got off near a park then there was 20 minute walk to our apartment, my bf told me to use the bathroom there but the toilets were too dirty to sit on and if I peed in the urinal everything was gonna come out too so I just tried to make it home.  Well after walking for a few minutes I realized I wasn't going to make it.  We ducked into an alley and I leaned against a wall behind a dumpster and just let everything out.  I groaned super loudly from the sheer relief.  My crotch felt hot as I pissed my pants and then let out a big fart and filled my pants with soft poop which kinda coiled up under my butt and smooshed into a big pancake.  I pooped a lot and my pants were soaked and sagging.  My bf tied his jacket around my waist and we headed home to wash up.  Thankfully no one got into the elevator with us or they would've smelled my dump
😛

Really nice story. I love the idea of just letting it go, when you cannot hold it anymore. How big was the damage when you reached your home?

4 hours ago, tanin said:

Really nice story. I love the idea of just letting it go, when you cannot hold it anymore. How big was the damage when you reached your home?

I basically just threw my underwear out, I had gone to Victoria's Secret and got some sexy panties to wear for my bf and they were just ruined.  We dump the big pile of poo in the toilet and then showered together. 

If you haven't already, definitely give the running shorts with the built in underwear a try. Today I did a hold. Needed to poo since yesterday afternoon, and managed to keep my need at bay almost all day today. I chugged water, apple juice, and coffee, had a nice long bike ride, and came home to do some chores feeling pleasantly full. Eventually the pressure really started becoming a problem, bearing down on my hole as I clenched and struggled to contain it. But I had something in the oven and had to stay to monitor it! When I finally took my recipe out of the oven, it was like my body took over. The monstrous load started forcing itself out as I bent over the kitchen sink. As my pants began filling with shameful, hot shit, I raced to the bathroom in an attempt to mitigate the puddle my pent up piss was bound to make. I was so desperate to shit that I didnt even have time to squat--just braced my hands against the shower wall. While releasing my aching bladder, I filled my panties with log after firm log. The heft of the mess dragged the waistband of my shorts lower and lower. It felt like it would never end, and I swear this was the biggest accident I've ever had. The attached mesh panties were really fantastic at allowing the bulge to expand while still containing everything. May be my new favorite outfit for "play"

Edited by shydribbles19 (see edit history)
12 minutes ago, shydribbles19 said:

If you haven't already, definitely give the running shorts with the built in underwear a try. Today I did a hold. Needed to poo since yesterday afternoon, and managed to keep my need at bay almost all day today. I chugged water, apple juice, and coffee, had a nice long bike ride, and came home to do some chores feeling pleasantly full. Eventually the pressure really started becoming a problem, bearing down on my hole as I clenched and struggled to contain it. But I had something in the oven and had to stay to monitor it! When I finally took my recipe out of the oven, it was like my body took over. The monstrous load started forcing itself out as I bent over the kitchen sink. As my pants began filling with shameful, hot shit, I raced to the bathroom in an attempt to mitigate the puddle my pent up piss was bound to make. I was so desperate to shit that I didnt even have time to squat--just braced my hands against the shower wall. While releasing my aching bladder, I filled my panties with log after firm log. The heft of the mess dragged the waistband of my shorts lower and lower. It felt like it would never end, and I swear this was the biggest accident I've ever had. The attached mesh panties were really fantastic at allowing the bulge to expand while still containing everything. May be my new favorite outfit for "play"

The way you tell that is so hot! Thank you for sharing! ❤️❤️❤️

3 hours ago, shydribbles19 said:

Sounds like you had a blast! 😈

8 hours ago, shydribbles19 said:

If you haven't already, definitely give the running shorts with the built in underwear a try. 

Hmm, was just about to put my own running shorts on when I read this. Mine don’t have the mesh, but a Lycra based inner, should actually be even better at holding it all in. I’m definitely going to test that when I get the chance!

So last Friday I had an incident some of you may enjoy.  My friend recently got hired at a business in a very beautiful part of town and invited me to come see it after her shift ended.  I arrived at around 5:30 pm and because I came straight from my work I just changed into some women's shorts and tights which created a nice androgynous look with my navy blue collared shirt, sneakers, and light makeup.  I sat down with her at a quaint little restaurant overlooking a tiny lake and we had dinner together.  It was very beautiful especially when the sun set, but halfway through my delicious fish and chips I began to feel a pretty big urge to let out some gas.  Of course I'm a gentlemen, I wouldn't just fart in front of someone, so after I finished eating I went to the restroom and let it out while peeing.  I farted loudly a few times but there was only one other person in there and she was pooping in the next stall so I wasn't embarrassed.  Afterwards we went to a nearby shop for gelato and while we were eating I again began to feel the urge to pass gas.  I wondered why my stomach was acting up and then I remembered that my lunch this whole week had been nothing but black beans and white rice because I'm trying to save money.  It's not usually a problem because I spend my nights at home, where I don't have to worry about other people smelling it. 

Anyway I held it in and then waited with my friend while she got an Uber.  By now my tummy was really starting to hurt and I was cursing internally that it would take her driver 10 minutes to get here. (damn enshitification!) I tried to put on a brave face even when a sharp pain stabbed into my stomach.  Eventually my friend's ride came and I waved goodbye to her, and then sighed and loudly released my gas.  And there was a lot!  Thankfully I was in the middle of a busy parking lot and no pedestrians where anywhere close to me.  That must've been a funny sight: someone who looked like a short Asian girl in a cute outfit looking very relieved as they tooted like a trumpet.  That is, at least until more than just gas came out.  I yelped audibly and I realized I had just filled my panties with a big glob of soft poo.  I reached back around and could feel a not insignificant bulge under my bum.  This was completely unplanned, I have never purposely messed myself and especially doing it in public is a huge no for me... pee is easy enough to hide but number 2 is much harder. 

I tried to remain calm and not lose my shit metaphorically too, there was a chain super market across the street so I waddled over.  I had been there before so I knew where the bathroom was without having to ask an employee.  It was past 8pm so there weren't many folks still out so I could avoid being smelt.  However this bathroom was single occupancy so I had to wait a few minutes, I could feel heaviness in my bum because I still had to let out a lot more number 2.  I heard the toilet flush and then a worker came out, I probably looked pretty embarrassed because there was a definite smell lingering... hopefully he thought it was just gas.  I went in and sat on the pot. 

I loudly passed more gas as a thick poo crackled into the water.  I spent the next few minutes farting and dropping more turds.  That little bathroom stank really bad.  During the course of my poo I inspected my panties, and was pleased to see that they had contained my accident fairly well.  Nothing had spilled out and there was no residue on my shorts.  I cleaned my tights with a soapy tissue and threw away my panties after emptying them.  I also cleaned my butt as best I could but there's only so much you can do with soap and toilet paper.  I had probably spent 30 minutes in the bathroom by the time I got out of there.  It was a bit nerve wracking because I didn't know if I still smelled.  I caught a bus home and made sure to sit way in the back so again no one could potentially smell me if I did miss something.  I got home and then just showered and went to bed.