Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My wetting accident last evening at a café in front of a journalist!

What a lovely and exciting story! First-rate stuff.

This is a bit selfish, but I have to ask if you've considered writing it down in your native language? I happen to be a Swede myself and I would love to read this story in Swedish. Perhaps not here out of respect for our English-speaking friends, but there are some other forums.

Wow, thank you for sharing, I know how humiliating it can be admitting an accident, I wet the bed at a B&B a few years ago and had to come down and talk to the manager, and pat 100 pounds in damages, and it wasn't even my last night, I still had three nights left and so every time I saw the manager I blushed, horrible and humiliating, your brave!

Oh, thankyou very much for all your nice comments!

Some of you thought that I was brave for telling the waitress about my accident. But honestly, I don't think I was brave. Of course I was embarrassed when I told her. But I'd peed on a chair and on the carpet in a private owned café. It wouldn't be fair to just leave without taking responsibility for the damage I'd caused. Similar accidents have happened before, and I'm by now quite used to tell what happened. And never has anyone been angry with me; on the contrary, they've been very nice. I guess people appreciate honesty. There is also something I got to confess: For me the embarrassment I feel, when I confess an accident, gets me really turned on! Weird, isn't it?

Lots of kisses to all of you!!

• 1 month later...

Oh, thankyou very much for all your nice comments!

Some of you thought that I was brave for telling the waitress about my accident. But honestly, I don't think I was brave. Of course I was embarrassed when I told her. But I'd peed on a chair and on the carpet in a private owned café. It wouldn't be fair to just leave without taking responsibility for the damage I'd caused. Similar accidents have happened before, and I'm by now quite used to tell what happened. And never has anyone been angry with me; on the contrary, they've been very nice. I guess people appreciate honesty. There is also something I got to confess: For me the embarrassment I feel, when I confess an accident, gets me really turned on! Weird, isn't it?

Lots of kisses to all of you!!

Not only do you tell the hottest stories of true accounts, but you are also responsible and have a big heart. You rock! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)

• 4 years later...