Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Want to try public wetting for the first time....

Hi,

I've never ever tried public wetting. But after a while of being into omo, I've decided its time to give it a shot. 

But I'd like some advice on where I should have my first wetting experience, and how I can make it fun, by being really desperate before it happens/ 

Any suggestions and/or advice? 

40 minutes ago, Obsolete_Cloud said:

Hi,

I've never ever tried public wetting. But after a while of being into omo, I've decided its time to give it a shot. 

But I'd like some advice on where I should have my first wetting experience, and how I can make it fun, by being really desperate before it happens/ 

Any suggestions and/or advice? 

Depends? I recommend a diaper. Keeps it more discreet. If you don’t want a diaper then I say go hiking. In the forest or at night. Black jeans aren’t bad to go with too. Alcohol within reason will really make you desperate. Drink a bottle of water after a beer or two. ^_^

Location and props are useful.

An empty bottle of water, so if anyone sees your wet pants you could say you spilled your drink.

Now for location.

Don't go anywhere where people are looking for accidents to happen. So stay away from the following.

Theme Parks

The Beach

Swimming Pools 

A lot of people at these locations will be crotch gazing.

Personally I would say the best place are nature trails, and forests.

Set up what looks like a picnic area, in a secluded spot and have fun.

Time of day is also important, my first public wetting was done outside in a McDonald's carpark at night sat on the low fence round the carpark.

Personally I would avoid wetting on a night out clubbing, again too many people crotch gazing and may spot your accident, unless you are craving the attention.

However you don't want to have the attention of the police, all night club bouncers have radio's and are in contact with CCTV surveillance, and the police. You won't get away and will probably get a fine. 

Parking lots are really good for this. You can usually pick the kind of cover you need, between other cars and trees/bushes/that kind of thing.  Different lighting options as well depending on street lamps and time of day.  No indoor messes for someone to clean up, and you can just hop in your car and leave immediately.

First time is the hardest, but it gets easier.  You might get kind of addicted to it though. 😅

My favorite is to go to a park at night when no one is around. I drink a lot of water before I leave, and I walk to a park about 20 minutes from my house. I'm usually pretty desperate by the time I arrive and I just walk around the park until I start leaking. I do the Rapid Desperation technique so it's pretty easy to lose control. Then when I get to a point where I'm already leaking a lot I'll either stand on the grass or sit on the grass on just let it out. 

If you're going to a park, bring a change of clothes for your walk home. Or bring some loose pants to put on over your wet pants so you don't have to walk around with an obvious pee stain on your clothes.

Parking lots are also great because you can get right in your car and leave.

Just PLEASE don't involve other people in your fetish. Enjoy it in public without forcing others to participate.