Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Big Brother Wetting...does anyone remember...?

I'm totally making this post i vain as I'm sure no one remembers this but. I remeber seeing (YEARS ago) a clip from Big Brother (Mexico? maybe) where a woman on there peed her pants during one of those long endurance competitions. I mean she outright flooded them. I only saw it once and have never been able to find it since. I remember her as being a rather flamboyant type of person so no one on the show was really surprised or thought twice about it. Anyone? Am I the only one who saw this ever??? Before someone responds with this it is NOT the swedish clip where they're standing on a red beam and the blonde pulls down her pants to pee.

It's a fading memory in my head sadly. All I remember is they were outside doing one of those challenges where they have to stand on something and not move or fall off for a long period of time. I remember she was very loud and vocal about needing to pee and not being able to hold it right up until the point she lost all control. That's the best I got mate. I knew it would be a longshot that anyone remembered. I think her name was Sabine..? something like that but I could be absolutely wrong as it was about 7-10 years ago

This page may interest you.

http://174.133.81.21...enre=unscripted

There are no downloads, but descriptions and screen caps / youtube links of several televised peeing incidents from around the world.

I am not sure if what you are looking for is there, but Big Brother has several posts and I found ones I had never seen before.

Edited by djj2k (see edit history)

I remember the British Big Brother 4 years ago where on the opening night they weren't allowed to use the toilet for about 90 minutes, and they were all drinking beer and wine :p

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2E8F5048D060D0F8

Sadly I can't view these in England as Channel 4 has blocked them on copyright grounds :( Could some use http://www.savevid.com/ to download the Big Brother UK 2003 - Live Nominations videos (numbers 6 to 12 in the playlist) and upload them here on my behalf? Otherwise could someone give me a good proxy site to use instead so I can grab them myself? :p

It's only desperation but lengthy and very good fun :) Enjoy :D x

Sadly I can't view these in England as Channel 4 has blocked them on copyright grounds :( Could some use http://www.savevid.com/ to download the Big Brother UK 2003 - Live Nominations videos (numbers 6 to 12 in the playlist) and upload them here on my behalf? It's only desperation but lengthy and very good fun :) Enjoy :D x

Here you go :-)

Big Brother UK 2003 - Nominations Live Part 1.mp4

Big Brother UK 2003 - Nominations Live Part 2.mp4

Big Brother UK 2003 - Nominations Live Part 3.mp4

Big Brother UK 2003 - Nominations Live Part 4.mp4

Big Brother UK 2003 - Nominations Live Part 5.mp4

Big Brother UK 2003 - Nominations Live Part 6.mp4

Big Brother UK 2003 - Nominations Live Part 7.mp4

• 2 weeks later...

I'm totally making this post i vain as I'm sure no one remembers this but. I remeber seeing (YEARS ago) a clip from Big Brother (Mexico? maybe) where a woman on there peed her pants during one of those long endurance competitions. I mean she outright flooded them. I only saw it once and have never been able to find it since. I remember her as being a rather flamboyant type of person so no one on the show was really surprised or thought twice about it. Anyone? Am I the only one who saw this ever??? Before someone responds with this it is NOT the swedish clip where they're standing on a red beam and the blonde pulls down her pants to pee.

She didn't have a red skirt on by any chance?