Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale 24/7 (well 6) diapered vacation

Hi everyone,

In about 4 days I'm flying to Poland for a vacation and I'm planning on being padded all day, every day.
My diaper of choice is the Tena Slip Ultima (Active fit).

My plan involves 3 days in two different theme parks and one day of sightseeing in/around Krakow, so I expect to be walking a lot and riding about 15 different roller coasters.

Do you have any tips on maximum comfort, minimal leakage and having an all-round good time?

I'm planning on updating this thread with my experience once the vacation starts on Tuesday.

Yesterday was a travel day.

I woke up early, very early. Not because I needed to leave, just because I couldn't sleep. After a morning walk and watching the sun rise I packed my last things, put on a diaper and went to the bus stop.

Because of good timing and there being more bus and train options than I saw online I was at the airport 3 hours before departure, which was one hour before I was allowed to check in, so I had something to drink out in the sun. After which I checked my things.

It was 26 degrees celcius (around 70f) out and even though I drank about a liter of soda and water on the train I didn't have to pee yet, so the only liquid in my diaper was sweat. I decided not to change my diaper before airport security. This was a mistake. Apparently they saw something in my crotch area and I had to be checked. A security person made me take off my pants and open my diaper to see inside. The security person said that I looked stressed. I quickly replied (lied) that I have only recently started needing these and they're still quite shameful. Luckily he accepted that reply and I didn't need extra testing.

After security I had some time to relax. Unfortunately the bar that had a smoking area was under construction so my immediately nicotine deprived brain decided to get a beer. That's what I love about airports. You can have a drink or two at noon and nobody looks at you funny. While sitting at the bar I also used my diaper for the first time. Just a little, just because I knew I was allowed to.

After that it was time to board. In the airplane I had two more beers, wet a little more and two short hours later I was in Poland.

I wanted to wait until I had reached my hotel to change, but after landing and the baggage check I felt it was better to do it immediately. I found myself a handicap stall. Usually I'm quote good at changing standing up, but apparently I did something wrong. A short train ride later when I arrived at the hotel it turned out to have ripped in the back. Unfortunately I had to change again. This time laying down so that was a bit easier.

After that I went to a restaurant in the Polish district. Checked out the Pinball museum and had a drink. A shower and a change later it was time for bed.

My opinion on my first day. I took too many risks, it was way too hot out, and I was way too sweaty. Let's hope day 2 everything goes well. I'm currently on the bus to Energylandia for a day filled with lots of walking and a few roller coasters. I'll update you tomorrow.