Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Padding being seen by friends

I've recently decided to stop outright hiding my diaper wearing, not sure on the wisdom of this but hiding it became a rift in my head.

Not doing anything overt or shouting it from the rooftops, just not hiding diapers or my potty when people come over, so they are visible in the bathroom.

It has led to some questions but mostly it's not been mentioned. I've found it oddly liberating, like it's not a part of me I have to fear and keep a guarded secret.

Just wondered how open others are with those around you and how it's gone down.

A lot of my friends now know about my diaper wearing and stuff, usually because ive told them in the TMI happy stage of drunk xD. Fortunately they weren't bothered and we even make jokes about it sometimes. E.g Me jokingly after hearing the word toilet. "Whats a toilet?" Them: "Something you don't use." 

In terms of wearing I've worn round them before, never made a big song and dance. If its noticed its noticed if it aint it aint. Ill use them as well, but usually not for mess except with a certain few. For one who doesn't mind the mess smell, I like playing the game of how long will it take them to notice the smell xD. 

TLDR: Most my close friends know, they are fine with it. It was a massive weight off my shoulders them finding out for some reason.

1 hour ago, Rukako said:

A lot of my friends now know about my diaper wearing and stuff, usually because ive told them in the TMI happy stage of drunk xD. Fortunately they weren't bothered and we even make jokes about it sometimes. E.g Me jokingly after hearing the word toilet. "Whats a toilet?" Them: "Something you don't use." 

In terms of wearing I've worn round them before, never made a big song and dance. If its noticed its noticed if it aint it aint. Ill use them as well, but usually not for mess except with a certain few. For one who doesn't mind the mess smell, I like playing the game of how long will it take them to notice the smell xD. 

TLDR: Most my close friends know, they are fine with it. It was a massive weight off my shoulders them finding out for some reason.

Haha that's amazing you're friends joke with you about it with you. Most of mine kinda distance from me and back away.

Still completely know what you mean about the weight off your shoulders.

A few have been ok and joke with me about it. Most though have kinda kept me at a distance since think it was a case of TMI

On 6/5/2023 at 3:21 AM, bedwetter4ever said:

I completely understand, it's hard to be constantly trying to keep a part of yourself secret. How have the conversations with your friends gone when they find out.

A few have been ok and joke with me about it. Most though have kinda kept me at a distance since think it was a case of TMI

i was going on a roadtrip with a friend, and we’d be sharing a room for a lil bit, and i thought it would be easier to share with them that i’m incontinent. it hasn’t been a big deal. i’m sure my pull-up’s waistband gets exposed around him a lot. we’re affectionate cuddly friends, and he doesn’t seem to care

i do know for a fact that he’s seen my padding at least once. he was the person that helped me out when i had surgery a few months ago, and he was in the room watching to make sure nothing happened to me when i got dressed afterwards. “just um. ignore the absorbent underwear” “no worries esther”

i don’t actually have a lot of non kinky friends. everyone saw my padding at capcon if that’s anything 😅

On 6/5/2023 at 8:12 PM, TopCat31 said:

Haha that's amazing you're friends joke with you about it with you. Most of mine kinda distance from me and back away.

Still completely know what you mean about the weight off your shoulders.

Another of my favourites I’ve done when somebody ripped a real bad fart was “Why does it smell like somebody shat themselves? And no it wasn’t me.”

Each to their own, and I will always (!) wish the very best for all of you.

But.. in my case this is not something I could ever (voluntarily) share with friends outside of the kink-world. I will say that I have brought it up (and ultimately participated) with some former GFs over the years, but I felt that was different, as to me, such deep desires should probably be let out in more serious relationships. But even there, I was cautious. I needed to identify indicators that gave me hope the respective individual might at least be understanding, if not excited to hear about these desires.

Perhaps I am just the far opposite end of the spectrum. But I don’t talk about my regular underwear with my friends. My female friends don’t talk about their menstrual cycle protection to me, so I just don’t think I will ever be telling any of them that I wear diapers because it feels so amazing 🙃

• 5 weeks later...