Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Good evening all!

I'm male, 26 years old, 5' 11", 185lbs, brown hair parted far to my left and swished across to my right, blue eyes, black glasses with dark blue accents (camera usually misses the dark blue), moderately chubby stomach, somewhat muscular legs, and a gigantic bladder capable of holding over 2L on a great day!

Today, I'll be doing the following:

1) Already locked the bathroom

2) Drink, and drink, and drink

3) Take videos and give plenty of details as my bladder fills

4) Only allow myself to open the bathroom once I've already started to wet myself

I think this should be fun!

It's currently 5:25pm. I used the toilet for both a #1 and #2 about 2 hours ago. I've had about 1L over the last 2 hours.

I'm currently starting a 12oz can of root beer.

I do not have to pee any noticeable amount. I'm sure if I sat on the toilet and forced it, some would come out, but I'm definitely not feeling like I need to pee.

Edited by Daredare205
Changed title (see edit history)

My current distraction: my computer is in need of fixing. Damn thing slowed to a crawl. Currently figuring out how fans/water pumps are hooked up to verify it's not a cooling issue.

I'll also be reinstalling Windows 10 after I get the wiring figured out.

It's a computer I bought from Custom Computer Systems in Latrobe. It has decent parts, not top of the line, and there's no organization inside the case. Just a bunch of wires, including SATA power to fan adapters, several can splitters, you get the idea, it's a mess. Why they put an ITX motherboard into an ATX case is beyond me... It looks so small in there, and they even had to use an extender just to get the graphics card to fit. This community should keep me busy for awhile 😉

IMG_20230603_173040100.thumb.jpg.e6f71f52995d5649a588bfba9240c277.jpg

IMG_20230603_173100164.thumb.jpg.79065b16d769cb3156181939eb08b761.jpg

• The title was changed to No Peeing Allowed While Fixing the Computer
5 minutes ago, ThatPotato said:

I unfortunetly dont know much about computers :owonervous: but I am looking forward to hearing how this turns out!

No biggie about the technical stuff. It was more for context on what I'll be doing while I wait for my bladder to fill. Speaking of which, I'm half way through my root beer. I'll post drinks converted to liters whenever I finish them.

Finished my root beer. That brings me up to 1.35 liters over the last 3 hours. Still don't really need to pee any noticeable amount.

Made progress on the computer. Got writing figured out, will organize later. No cooling issues. I'm currently wrapping up reinstalling Windows 10 to start fresh, just in case my previous installation may be have damaged in some way. I made a backup of all my stuff before I wiped the SSD, so I'm currently copying my goodies back over to my SSD.

It's almost the 4 hour mark. I had another 500ml of water, bringing the grand total to about 1.85 liters. I'd say I'm at a 5/10 right now. I'd probably use the toilet if I wasn't holding, but I'm by no means uncomfortable 😉

Making good progress on the computer. Windows is installed, shit works, etc etc... Currently unplugged while I tidy up the wiring.

Also, my brother's dog has come upstairs to keep me company.

IMG_20230603_192015533.thumb.jpg.58a570885794034ffa1e5e34e50a27d3.jpg

3 hours ago, Daredare205 said:

Why they put an ITX motherboard into an ATX case is beyond me

Classic prebuilt issue, don't know how PC builders get away with skimping with the motherboard so much.

If your computer is slow you should really verify with software like hwmonitor. If cpu temps are over 100C then it's an easy troubleshoot: dead AIO. Even if you think it's not bad at idle check it under load, it might get way hotter than you think.

Also check your ram and disk/ssd usage via task manager. If it's maxed out at all times you might have s broken or corrupt disk or maybe an infection. No amount of windows reinstalls will fix that.

Hope this helps and good luck on your hold!

2 minutes ago, OrionsBelt said:

Classic prebuilt issue, don't know how PC builders get away with skimping with the motherboard so much.

If your computer is slow you should really verify with software like hwmonitor. If cpu temps are over 100C then it's an easy troubleshoot: dead AIO. Even if you think it's not bad at idle check it under load, it might get way hotter than you think.

Also check your ram and disk/ssd usage via task manager. If it's maxed out at all times you might have s broken or corrupt disk or maybe an infection. No amount of windows reinstalls will fix that.

Hope this helps and good luck on your hold!

It's good info, unfortunately I've already ruled those things out. There is a change in behavior after reinstalling Windows tho... It no longer half boots, then starts over. I thought that was just a weird thing this computer did, but I guess it was a symptom of a larger issue that was bogging it down.

She's running fine now.

22 minutes ago, Daredare205 said:

It's good info, unfortunately I've already ruled those things out. There is a change in behavior after reinstalling Windows tho... It no longer half boots, then starts over. I thought that was just a weird thing this computer did, but I guess it was a symptom of a larger issue that was bogging it down.

She's running fine now.

That's good, although, if it starts slowing down after backimg up storage, it's probably better to do a fresh install of windows and start from scratch, hopefully you won't have to though

Good luck!

As for the hold, I'm reaching my limit... I finished that 20oz Gatorade and I'm halfway through another, making for a grand total of 2.75 liters over 6 hours and 45 minutes.

I unfortunately cannot provide a picture of my bladder bulge, as I cannot stand up straight without leaking. I can tell you that it's sticking out like a water balloon, expanding so far that even my loose PJ shorts are digging into it...

I don't think I have a lot of time left...

All I can do is stay hunched over, keep my legs moving, and clamp everything shut as hard as I can.

I've also been jacking off as my desperation rises, but have slowed down to just touching myself at this point, as I'd probably burst if I came.

I've already lost enough to dampen the left leg of my shorts down to my knee, just through spurts that force their way through! I'm really doing my best, but I'm at a 9/10 and there's nothing I can do to take my focus off of my swollen bladder!

I did an oopsie and forgot I actually locked the bathroom, and accidentally left the key in my bedroom...

When I rushed to the bathroom while death gripping myself was the only thing stopping my very urgent release, I couldn't open the door, and with only one hand holding myself, I couldn't stop the flow! I fully wet myself, doubled over and dancing in front of the restroom door, all because I left the key in my room.

It was LOUD, very strong hissing, several streams running down my legs and some extra liquid pushing through the fabric and falling from my crotch... After a few seconds, I breathed a long, heavy sigh of relief as I stopped trying to fight it, and my stream did not pick up, as it was already at its max! All my fighting up until that point didn't even slow it down!

I wet like that for over a minute, emptying 2.75L of drinks over the last 7 hours in just over a minute! The puddle spread very quickly, faintly steaming as my boiling hot piss met the air conditioned atmosphere in the house! Every inch of each leg was wet, and hot, and steamy!

I couldn't stop myself anymore! I pulled my shorts forward a few inches a few inches and positioned the other on my junk. I jacked off SO HARD! Pee shot out of me every second or two when I adjusted my grip, and the end of my relief was mixed with a massive amount of cum!

I don't know why I did this next part, as it's not something I've ever thought of before, but... I ran my hands down my soaked legs, and brought them up to give it a good smell before licking the pee off of them! I was so unbelievably turned on it didn't seem wrong or disgusting at all! I even started squeezing my ass cheeks, and very gently ran the tips of my fingers against the very beginning of my urethra down between my legs, behind my sack! It felt so good! My whole body shuttered, and I peed another few spurts, even though I couldn't sworn I was empty!