Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Pissing during sex - how to?

Hello

I'm into pee play, my wife's not. But she occasionally makes a special show for me.

I told her about trying pissing during sex, that is, she would go when I'm inside.

We tried twice so far. She told me she's desperate, but couldn't push even a drop 💧 out. She said it becomes very uncomfortable to be so desperate and unable to pee, so both times she just let it go on me "outside".

Both times she was on top facing me.

Any tips? It's just some people can do it and others don't?

Also, we never tried me pissing inside pussy. Is it pleasure for man and woman? It comes out immediately? Is it worth the health risk?

Guest Omo-Omega

The urethra runs along the top of the inside of the vagina. You're probably holding it shut by mistake. If she can move forwards enough, she might be able to loosen it. Otherwise, you're outta luck.

22 hours ago, wetting_fan said:

Peeing inside of a woman is one of the hottest things ever imo, definitely try it if she's game! One one of my favorite things to do. Absolutely pleasure for both of you, have never had an issue with it before and use to do it quite often with a partner in the past.

Her general concern is safety / hygiene of it, that is if she can "catch anything" by it. It's a difficult relation to fetish, as she's always concerned about smells and germs. We can play only in bathroom or very rarely on hard floor (easy to clean).

22 hours ago, Omo-Omega said:

The urethra runs along the top of the inside of the vagina. You're probably holding it shut by mistake. If she can move forwards enough, she might be able to loosen it. Otherwise, you're outta luck.

Some amateur videos show women leaning back when doing so, which would increase pressure on top side, so I also suggested leaning back. Maybe leaning the other way will be more successful.

So, most probably being more or less desperate doesn'tmake that big difference...