Sign In

Have You Ever Peed Yourself Just For Fun

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never, it does not appeal to me. Omorashi for me means watching attractive girls disgrace themselves in public, and revelling in their humiliation. Yes, I am a sadistic arsehole. That is why you disli

i also love desperation i will stand in my tub with my pants on and just hold it till my bellie pushes it out.and i once tickeled my cuzion till he peed

Yes I have, many times. I started doing it in bed during my teens. Because I was a bed wetter anyway I knew I could get away with it, so I guess my fetish sort of grew from there. 

Since i've mobed out, i can do it whenever i like :D

usually do it once every 2 weeks or so, or whenever i feel like i can be bothered with the clean-up operation lol

It's an awesome feeling. I usually make myself desperate then go on a long walk in the fields behind my house, far enough to know i wont make it back in time and have an "accident" :D

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I enjoy wetting myself. I tend to do it wearing panties and hold-ups, I wait until I can't hold any more and then stand in the bath and then I let go. I put my heels back on afterwards but don't wet in them. i love the feeling and when I can I spend an evening wetting and then waiting and drinking before doing it again.

• 6 months later...

Quite often, usually either in the bathroom on the toilet or in the shower, or else while sitting on some sheets, to avoid making a mess for when friends and relatives come over.

I do not think I have ever had a genuine accident. If I did it was when I was too young to remember it.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
Guest steven820

Wet myself a few times when drunk. One girlfriend did remove my pants on one occasion, which was fantastic turn on. Have wet pants a couple of times recently to try it out but without somebody to share it with was a bit of a letdown. 

honestly thinks everyone starts off with either an accident or for fun, and some people after each experience try both ways. i do it for fun, because i like how it feels, and yeah ive been lazy and didnt wanna get up before as well. i dont like accidents, i havent had one since i was a kid but even then i didnt enjoy accidents, i like a controlled wetting that i plan on doing. 

I,m always an outsider here, because I have never wet myself except a couple of times skypeing a girl a long time ago...it was purely so she could get off, it did nothing for me......but as I have said, so many of my G/Fs have allowed me to draw stories about wetting from them and it seems to me that it was mostly the serious wetters who did it for fun..(in 'fun' I am also going to include the ones who did it to get off on acting like a naughty little girl'......the other group mainly fell into the 'had learned that if they were in a desperate situation and wearing a skirt, could find a place to stand and surreptitiously pee through their panties and down their legs'...it wasn't fun, but some had developed the art to such a degree that there was no fear or worry atttached, they were 100% sure they could do it and not be seen because they had been practicing this art since they were much younger.

Guest CwalkPinoy

I've tried messing and wetting in a shower and on a toilet. As a youngster I'd piss my pants on carpet and on towels.

It was never really arousing, tbh. I much rather watch desperation and I know I wouldn't do that to myself.