Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female House to myself tonight! Drinking a lot and would love to chat!

Quick story about the other time I had an accident I just remembered.. lol

I was drinking with some of my girl friends on New Years at this club, I was drinking twisted teas like they were going out of business! 
I had to pee so badly all of a sudden and there was a long line for the bathroom. I squirmed and held myself all the way to the stall and got right inside only to remember that I wore a body suit on the outside of my underwear and tights and started struggling to get everything off and the floodgates just opened! 
I managed to sit on the toilet after a couple seconds and just peed through my clothes. 
there were a couple wet streak going down both legs and they were OBVIOUS because of my tights. 

thank goodness the club was dark, but the other girls in the bathroom could definitely tell I didn’t make it lol 

1 hour ago, Chelsmad said:

I was drinking with some of my girl friends on New Years at this club, I was drinking twisted teas like they were going out of business! 
I had to pee so badly all of a sudden and there was a long line for the bathroom. I squirmed and held myself all the way to the stall and got right inside only to remember that I wore a body suit on the outside of my underwear and tights and started struggling to get everything off and the floodgates just opened! 
I managed to sit on the toilet after a couple seconds and just peed through my clothes. 
there were a couple wet streak going down both legs and they were OBVIOUS because of my tights. 

thank goodness the club was dark, but the other girls in the bathroom could definitely tell I didn’t make it lol 

I sent you a dm a little while ago! 

On 6/1/2023 at 2:40 AM, Chelsmad said:

that sounds amazing!!  How long did you feel wet for?  I would love to have seen that!!

On 5/31/2023 at 9:40 PM, Chelsmad said:

That had to be quite the rush realizing you had to submit to your bladder and having no other choices but to go thru your clothes