Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

10 hours ago, izb3dwetting said:

My boyfriend and I once planned to go camping one night, just the two of us so the only rule was I'm not allowed to pee anywhere but my pants.

Well, things didn’t go exactly as planned and I wound up having an actual, real deal accident.

The day started off typical and we last minute decided to go camping. I started prepping by drinking water as we loaded the car up.

It was a mildly chilly day, but with a fire, my leggings and coat would be fine.

On the way to the campsite, we stopped at Walmart where I already had the urge to pee. We walked along and finally paid and continued to the campsite.

Unfortunely, we got to the campsite late and had to set up in the dark. Luckily we were alone because as soon as I got out of the car, I was already bursting to pee, but because it was chilly we had to get the tent and heater, and the fire going before I could relieve myself.

I struggled to help my boyfriend set the tent up as every time I bent over, my bladder threatened to burst. I finally yelled at my boyfriend to start the fire so I could pee as I just couldn’t wait til the tent was up to pee my pants.

The fire was barely roaring strong enough to keep us warm when my bladder couldn't take it anymore and I forcefully peed into my panties and down my black legging clad legs.

The relief was euphoric and I would very much do it again. It was so dark at that point no one in the surrounding area would have known what I was doing. That was the first time I had peed myself in public with a major threat of being caught.

We wound up packing up shortly after as it was too cold, but just getting to pee myself that once made the whole trip worth it!

Sounds wonderful. I'm hoping to go camping when I move to BC to be with my man. I'm secretly hoping to pee only in clothes during the entire time, unless people are close by or if we have people who came camping with us.

5 hours ago, Ms.Garcia said:

Sounds wonderful. I'm hoping to go camping when I move to BC to be with my man. I'm secretly hoping to pee only in clothes during the entire time, unless people are close by or if we have people who came camping with us.

That was the plan for that trip, only pee in my clothes. We are hoping to go soon one weekend and hope not many people are around so we can actually have fun!