Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I love it whenever I see cute, sexy af omo artwork of furry characters (and others) wearing an adorable skirt and panties, watching them squirm and appear very desperate to piss only to soak themselves ultimately, seeing their relieved face as they make their puddle on the ground as they sit in their wet clothing. Just AHHH! ❤️

It's hard for me to express my feelings for this, but does anyone else feel me? 

Oh Yeah! I've seen some videos of people in their fursuits wetting themselves! Really hot to watch~
There was one that I really liked that was on Twitter. I believed they went by Zeleny? Or something like that? They have a fursona that wears the superdry hoodie.

20 hours ago, sorefuna said:

Well something like this... I love furries in pants desperately trying not to pee or peeing themselves... but also i like people in furry costumes peeing xD there were videos of one... unfortunately i dont have them....

Same here! I love to see art of furry characters desperate to pee, or having accidents, and i also love to see fursuiters peeing too!

I'm slowly working on a fursuit of my own, when it's done perhaps i can help to repopulate some of those videos ;3

13 hours ago, Accident_Prone said:

Same here! I love to see art of furry characters desperate to pee, or having accidents, and i also love to see fursuiters peeing too!

I'm slowly working on a fursuit of my own, when it's done perhaps i can help to repopulate some of those videos ;3

Ooooh.... Thats definetly something i want to see 😄 If i eould have more time i would propably try to work on a fursuit too xD 

But im looking forward to what you will come up with :3