Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lgbtq women and omorashi

I’ve known 4 other women in my lifetime that were also into omorashi and every single one of them was lesbian or bi, but on this site I see more straight women then anything is it just me? Their is a very good chance I just don’t see it because I’ve never talked About fetishes with a straight women but still, what are your thoughts on this?

I am heterosexual, I am a man who likes women and I have no problem seeing male omorashi nor do I mind sharing with other men.

Recently a gay man asked me on telegram if I was interested in seeing a video of him peeing in his pants, I said yes and he sent me his videos, then I shared some videos and photos of me peeing. and it doesn't bother me nor do I feel less heterosexual because of it since I share a sexual experience with another person without direct sexual intention with that person, just sharing my knowledge with another person.

I’m a straight male that likes both male and female omo but, in the case of males, I’m more interested in videos or stories with MTF trans or crossdressers wetting. If it’s a regular male wetting I’d like it to be a close up of the crotch area (not seeing the face) and preferably in jeans or boxers (don’t want to see the penis). Omo to me is sexual even when it’s done by a female or a male but outside of omo I don’t feel any sexual attraction towards males so I don’t consider myself gay or bi.

I'm a pan woman with a preference for feminine people, but my sexual orientation is often just all over the place. When it comes to omo content my pattern of attraction seems a lot more stable. I'm often into omo content regardless of the persons gender and with no preference but that seems to be the only kink of mine that works that way.

On 5/27/2023 at 5:44 AM, yellowtraveler said:

I’ve known 4 other women in my lifetime that were also into omorashi and every single one of them was lesbian or bi, but on this site I see more straight women then anything is it just me? Their is a very good chance I just don’t see it because I’ve never talked About fetishes with a straight women but still, what are your thoughts on this?

With my (I'm a man) personal experience, the most women into omorashi I talked to, in person or online, are at least queer (bi, pan, lesbian) with many of them heavily leaning toward women in this fetish or not really wanting to do holds and such with men (while enthusiastic about doing it with other women). I don't want to say I didn't know straight women into omorashi, or the queer ones that lean toward men, they surely exist, but in my experience it was a lot less of them. For example something like "I'm a sub in omo but I don't sub to men" or "I share pics with women only because women are pretty" are the very common things I was told by women fairly early in the dialogues.

Bisexual woman here; I have two exes (one a bisexual man and one a lesbian woman) who were both into omo. I find that when it comes to videos, I prefer to watch women but if I'm reading fiction, I prefer to read about men, but when it comes to the recalling of personal experiences...it varies? I like reading the personal experiences of women because I can relate to the physiological sensations but I like reading about desperation, regardless of gender. 

I can't really say for certain if the other LGBTQ+ women I've met are *more* kinky than heterosexual women, or if it's just that they're more open to speaking about it. 

Edited by petitewonder (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

I’ve found in my life experience most people as they get older tend to become bi or pansexual. Myself included. When younger I was mostly straight now im pretty open to men, women and the transgender community. It could be a combinations of being more open as you get older as well as caring less about social stigmas and more about indulging and experimenting to truly find what you like. 

On 6/5/2023 at 6:42 AM, John_John said:

I’m a straight male that likes both male and female omo but, in the case of males, I’m more interested in videos or stories with MTF trans or crossdressers wetting. If it’s a regular male wetting I’d like it to be a close up of the crotch area (not seeing the face) and preferably in jeans or boxers (don’t want to see the penis). Omo to me is sexual even when it’s done by a female or a male but outside of omo I don’t feel any sexual attraction towards males so I don’t consider myself gay or bi.

definably relate to this!!!! straight male who builds houses and hunts but was always different, not very "overtly" sexual or typical/stereotypical  male. I align as an artist first, very capable but on the spectrum of not only autistic but definably on the + side of LGBTQ. can dig male omo when in the mood and same concepts as you, kind of like relating to the feeling but women are inherently beautiful to me... again... think I side more as a asexual/omosexual as wetting is preferred over sex...

theirs instances that contradict everything i say too... so I will never know how to say what I am 😉 Love wearing skirts and even making my own for gypsy festivals, but also a sweaty working man... really enjoy peeing in my womens tight jeans above all, but love the comfort wearing baggy jeans in public and work wear as a stone mason.

I know im complex and this fetish helped shape me into a unique individual that I am. '

with that... I feel I like i can associate with women better on any spectrum without the concession of an attempt to get into their pants, society and norms seems to put a barrier up for me though.

Im also a trip to men, since im a high ranking man on the construction gig.... Im not afraid to say "ill still tell you what to do even in my dress" most don't know how to react.... lets just say im unique, men definably go too far with women and has made a norm for how men "are"

most the times i just want a friend

On 7/14/2023 at 2:01 AM, gtg2468 said:

I’ve found in my life experience most people as they get older tend to become bi or pansexual. Myself included. When younger I was mostly straight now im pretty open to men, women and the transgender community. It could be a combinations of being more open as you get older as well as caring less about social stigmas and more about indulging and experimenting to truly find what you like. 

I can definitely relate to this!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...